watch now

Author Topic: are you happy with your work?  (Read 123918 times)

fall2pieces

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #120 on: April 12, 2011, 10:51:26 am »
no because everyday i feel like i want to resign but i can't because of money..

medusa_25

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #121 on: April 12, 2011, 04:56:01 pm »
Been wanting to resign for a long time but I can't find a job that I'm 100% sold on.
Dreams vs money...

electricpink17

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #122 on: April 13, 2011, 05:02:27 am »
im happy!

charmedwitch776

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #123 on: April 13, 2011, 05:52:16 am »
NO :'(

i wanted to resign but i cant kasi i need the money. im just dragging myself to work but im forced to work because it's my bread and butter,

haizt sana makakuha na ako ng bagong job.

mamy_maldy

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #124 on: April 13, 2011, 07:22:52 am »
happy with work but not with "koligs" :P

numonorean

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #125 on: April 13, 2011, 07:32:56 am »
I am.  Don't get me wrong.  It's not easy, but I'm happy. :D

simply_janee

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #126 on: April 13, 2011, 09:40:14 am »
definitely no..nawala na ang spark..  :(

tennisgirl

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #127 on: April 13, 2011, 10:40:35 am »
no. nung una excited kasi eto yung position na gusto ko dun sa dati kong company. ito rin ang may pinakamataas na offer among the 3 na inapplayan ko. kaso nung hindi tumataas ang sweldo at nagpapahaging pa yung gen manager namin sa amin na magtipid kami, gusto ko ng mag-resign. pero ngayon , gusto ko naman mag-abroad.  ;D

kolinetongue

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #128 on: April 14, 2011, 05:26:50 am »
yes very happy! (sa work lang ha, not the salary hehe)

herlculis

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #129 on: April 15, 2011, 10:04:45 am »
I'm happy with the nature of my job. I'm a fulltime graphic designer of a company. I'm doing all their marketing & advertising materials. The workloads are good & i love doing such things. But, the compensation & incentives aren't good. The company doesn't offer any kind of leave (I'm not aware of this when I got the job). It's really toxicating to work 6 days a week without any paid off vacations or sick leaves. I'm starting to hate their rules pa because they have so many petty policies.

I don't know if I should really wanted to stay on this type of company. But still, I love the chance of working with the new product development.  ::)

empress

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #130 on: April 15, 2011, 12:13:03 pm »
no because everyday i feel like i want to resign but i can't because of money..

same feeling :(

bratty

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #131 on: April 15, 2011, 07:46:11 pm »
So far, yes. Ito ang dream job at dream industry ko. Kahit na 3mos lang ang contract ko ngayon kasi pregnant ako when I got the offer. I was technically not working since 21 December 2010, I was forced to resign kasi, well that's a different story. hehe. I hope mahanap nyo na din ang  work na ikaka-saya ninyo :)

mzganda

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #132 on: April 15, 2011, 09:11:40 pm »
im not happy.....

beau stung

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #133 on: April 21, 2011, 10:16:40 pm »
Happy, actually major credit goes to my boss!  So lucky to have an amazing boss like her! :)

buzzhang

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #134 on: May 04, 2011, 05:17:40 pm »

in our economic situation nowadays, being happy with our work is not that essential, what's more important is that we have a stable job for us to live comfortably.

sweetjen

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #135 on: May 27, 2011, 01:44:06 pm »
getting boring everyday, just waiting for the right time to find another job

empress

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #136 on: May 27, 2011, 02:30:53 pm »
^ same here.... im so fed up in this job & so are the people!

mharickar

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #137 on: May 29, 2011, 06:11:21 pm »
so far yes, bago pa lang kasi.. na-eexcite pa kong pumasok, although  minsan 3pm pa lang wala na kaming ginagawa at 8pm pa labas ko.. hehe.. intay na lang kami sa mga cashier.. guhit-guhit muna sa notebook..;))

sean-yugie

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #138 on: May 31, 2011, 03:30:25 pm »
Happy with my office mates and my work but not the salary..huhu..challenging ang pagauaudit.. :)

alltruehealth

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #139 on: June 01, 2011, 05:42:31 am »
I'm happy! I'm a freelance provider so I have plenty of time for people and doing things that I love. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close