We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I'm only 24, but lately in the span of a month, yung mga status ng friends ko sa FB either engaged, married or biglang may picture ng mga babies and announcement of pregnancies, all normal but in a span of a month puro ganito ang nakikita ko, I'm like what is happening to the world?! Haha. :-P
Ako naman may partner na. Pressured ako in a way na gusto ng parents ng bf ko pakasal na kami kasi mag2 years na kami live in. Eh ayoko pa sana kasi ang gastos din.
Ako pressured as in kase im turning 30 next year mashonda na ako! I want a baby Na. Pero si bf not financially ready or not ready at all yet and he's turning 31. Not really sure what to do