watch now

Author Topic: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?  (Read 70741 times)

appleberry9

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #320 on: June 23, 2015, 01:23:27 pm »
If I don't know them at all, I just don't do anything with their friend requests. I do block those posts that I can't take anymore like posting so many times in a day and posting too much about their emotions.  I did unfriend some who don't like me in person therefore is not my friend.   

Cheesecak3

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #321 on: June 23, 2015, 03:03:17 pm »
I don't accept a friend request na hindi ko talaga kilala o wala kaming mutual friends.

purple.strawberry

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #322 on: June 25, 2015, 10:50:53 am »
Hinahayaan ko lang na pending but for me that's the same as rejecting the request. Unfriended, yes. Recent was a former officemate whom I've had an issue with, we never really got to talk about it and parang pointless lang connection namin sa fb, and the other one was a guy na nangungulit kahit ilang months ng di pinapansin. :p

mikaelavhan

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #323 on: June 26, 2015, 02:14:05 pm »
Yes, yung mga di feel at di ko kilala personally. Pili lang friends ko sa fb at  unti lang talaga.ok na un:-)

hazelbrown_eyes27

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #324 on: June 27, 2015, 09:55:58 am »
Oo naman, yung mga maypagka stalkerish dating. Di magets na i keep on blocking him sa viber, whatsapp, line..  Block!! Unfriend!

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #325 on: August 23, 2015, 07:47:36 pm »
I deleted a friend who was on my YM list from my cousin. And I was like, who this?
Delete. Also, significant others of my cousins also keep adding me. WTF I delete then they add me again.

Annoying! Cant you get the message?! I dont know you. I dont "feel" you. Snob na kung snob, basta hindi kita feel!

I also get requests from people I dont like or mutual friends lang. Pending forever. Coz I dont want them to keep adding me :/
Which happened! So pending forever. May mga kapal muks rin na delete request, add pa rin. -_-

Then may iba rin sa office na mag.add and we dont even talk to each other or say hi to one another! Bleh. Why add me?!

Then another issue came up. You know people you dont like who add you,
are obligatory acceptance, e.g boss,workmates..

I ended up creating a personal account under another name and made it super limited like 8 friends lang. Also impossible to search.

Thank God unfollow was also invented.

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #326 on: August 23, 2015, 09:22:35 pm »
Nakapending lang ang request nila. Namimili din ako ng iaadd, pagsinipag ako nagc-cleanup ako ng friends. Never ako umabot ng 500 friends, mag-aalis ako ng mga "friends" pagsinipag ako

kikayako

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #327 on: August 23, 2015, 11:16:37 pm »
Deleted friend requests - Yes! Gazillion times! I don't understand why random strangers add me. I've never added someone I completely do not know.

I've never unfollowed any of my FB friends but I'm about to. I understand that we can post whatever we want to in our accounts but I just can't stand my colleague/kumare (I'm the godmother of her son) who unceasingly posts selfies. Konting kibot, selfie. No wonder people have unfollowed her. Gosh! She's just too full of herself. Kahit oras ng trabaho, selfie pa rin and post pa more!!! Grrr...

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #328 on: August 29, 2015, 04:22:17 pm »
Yes, I reject invites and unfriend "friends"

I don't really care what they say... I only unfriend those na ni ha ni ho wala ka makuha. If I'm making an effort to stay friends with you, you should have the common courtesy to do the same.

And they know naman I'm quite frank and upfront so if they have the guts to ask me why I unfriended them, they will hear nothing but the truth :)

mama7

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #329 on: September 16, 2015, 11:09:43 pm »
Ako naman friends na kami nung cousin ni hubby and mom nun then days after eh binura ako nung pinsan niya. YUng Tita niya tinatanong kung maarte daw BA ako kasi English yung mga post ko sa fb. Grabe kakainis mga ganitong tao napaka judgemental ang bata ko pa that time I was like 22 lang mag bg-gf pa lang kami hubby ko tapos si Tita niya ang layo ng edad sa akin gaganon siya? Sumama loob ko nun feeling ko may mali sa akin pero naisip ko insecure lang sila kasi bakit ganun ka in-add ka sa fb ng gf ng pinsan mo na malapit ng ikasal,friends na kayo sabay delete mo after 1 week tapos yung nanay non tatanongin pa sa ibang relatives kung maarte ka kasi minsan In English yung caption ng fb post mo. Kakainis!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 11:11:49 pm by mama7 »

khaleesiCersei

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #330 on: September 16, 2015, 11:59:22 pm »
Yea i reject invites from people i don't know and from people at work haha. Yun mga kilala ko lang sa name or mukha. I don't accept their invites. But i rarely unfriend people. I just filter them hehe. Para hindi ko sila makikita sa feed ko at para wala din silang makitang posts ko😊

douxmadchen

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #331 on: September 18, 2015, 12:53:19 pm »
Yes cos why not? Hahaha. I even 'unfriend' friends I've already added and somewhat know (i.e. schoolmates, batchmates) when they start sending me game invites, my total pet peeve on facebook! I hate receiving game invites or seeing jeje posts on my feed.

iannewn

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #332 on: September 21, 2015, 02:24:28 pm »
I reject invite and even unfriend frienda who keep on sending religious spams....or things for sale

anamariavictoria

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #333 on: September 30, 2015, 10:14:59 pm »
Back in HS, I used to accept friends without much thought but in recent years I have been more selective when it comes to who and what I read on my social feeds. So yes, madalas ako mag reject at delete ng friend :P I prefer keeping it close and personal :)

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #334 on: October 01, 2015, 06:53:25 pm »
yes, school mate nun highschool na hindi ko naman kilala. kahit same batch kami.

airish_2

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #335 on: October 01, 2015, 07:13:43 pm »
co-worker ko sa dating trabaho. Halos 3 years ako dun nung nagresign na ako tsaka ako inadd. Siguro para makichismiss.

Ahim de Famille

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #336 on: October 01, 2015, 09:38:06 pm »
yes, nirereject ko yung mga friend request ng mga classmates ko nung high school at college na kahit kelan di ko naman naging close at nakakausap.

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #337 on: October 01, 2015, 09:59:34 pm »
>yung mga flooding ng AlDub at PG updates ni-unfollow ko (sorry po talaga)

red_yesha

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #338 on: October 05, 2015, 05:45:04 am »
Hindi ko sila kino-confirm kasi in-unfriend na nila ako dati e. Tapos ngayon in-add nila ako. Nakakaloko lang diba? haha
Hindi na ako interesado sa buhay nila.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 05:51:41 am by red_yesha »

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #339 on: October 05, 2015, 07:44:03 am »
Hindi ko sila kino-confirm kasi in-unfriend na nila ako dati e. Tapos ngayon in-add nila ako. Nakakaloko lang diba? haha
Hindi na ako interesado sa buhay nila.

Ako din sis pagin-unfriend ako di ko na ina-add uli. Manigas sila!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close