watch now

Author Topic: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?  (Read 70709 times)

alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #300 on: March 11, 2013, 06:25:06 am »
mag-aunfriending spree ako mamaya kasi naman puro kalokohan lumilitaw sa newsfeed ko di ko naman mga kilala or mas better if ipadelete ko na lang permanently yung isang account gagawa na lang ako ng bago.

janedoe007

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #301 on: March 29, 2013, 01:53:37 pm »
Rejected a friend invite? yes
Deleted a friend? yes

ravena

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #302 on: March 31, 2013, 09:22:41 pm »
yes, both.

KVsWahmmy

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #303 on: March 31, 2013, 10:14:34 pm »
yes for both. :)

ladyfoxy

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #304 on: April 02, 2013, 06:40:57 pm »
Yes, and it's pretty normal to reject and delete someone especially if you really don't know the person.

heaven_charm

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #305 on: April 03, 2013, 04:17:02 pm »
a lot for both  :)

brendzy

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #306 on: April 07, 2013, 05:47:45 pm »
I did both, I rejected from those people na hindi ko personally nameet then they're adding you.

Trianna

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #307 on: April 07, 2013, 10:15:55 pm »
yes both, especially those i dont personally know. or for one situation, yung highschool classmate ko na masipag mag keep in touch who actually goes to the workplace of former classmates, relates her sad stories tapos umuutang. hirap tumanggi pag nasa harap mo na. di nagbabayad though she has a nice lifestyle. trending sya sa pag-utang from our batch. so when i got a friend invite from from her, delete agad.  :(

tahimik_24

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #308 on: April 09, 2013, 09:51:16 pm »
Yes.Both.
Thrice na ata ako nagdelete. First kung ano-ano kasi sinesend at tinatag na product na ibinebenta nya. Mapa wall post o PM. Flooding na wall ko palagi sa kanya at nag PPM pa sa mga friends ko sa fb na di naman nya kilala. Ni message ko na in a nice way na im not interested kasi nangungulit. Ayaw tumigil. Deleted. Second, personal reason. Naiinis kasi ako lagi emo post sa fb. Wala lang. Deleted. Third. Pinagseselosan ni boyfie. Kung ano-ano din kasi pinopost at tinatag sakin. Deleted.
Reject friend request- para sa mga di ko kilala. ;)

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #309 on: April 09, 2013, 10:24:24 pm »
keep your FB account clutter free :) reject and delete as necessary
sa mga kabataan lang ata uso mga paramihan, and of course yung mga raket/business account

anonymous0124

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #310 on: May 09, 2013, 11:24:45 pm »
I also do reject and deleted people who make a mess out of my life and I hope it's easy in real life as well haha :)

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #311 on: May 10, 2013, 06:34:32 am »
^it's kinda easy sis if that person is just a "friend" more difficult if its a "family" coz you will have to see them during special gatherings, but you can chose to ignore by pretending to be busy :)

molybdenumstudios

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #312 on: June 16, 2015, 06:11:29 am »
Yup. Blocked one person twice.

huggykaye

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #313 on: June 16, 2015, 04:17:42 pm »
I reject those friend invites from people I do not know in person and I delete friends in FB when they post too much negativity :)

toria

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #314 on: June 16, 2015, 05:31:27 pm »
I reject those I don't know personally. I delete naman those people who posts scary pics/bastos pics sa fb haha!

I think I got my karma, I have this old friend na ayaw ako i-add sa fb. I tried to send him a message pero seen zone lang ako! I think feeling nya pinaasa ko sya dati kaya gumaganti. lol.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #315 on: June 16, 2015, 07:03:03 pm »
I don't reject friend requests, I just let them sit there kung di ko sila kilala. I believe there's a "Not now" option in approving requests? I'm not sure I just remembered clicking something like that. So right now I have like hundreds of pending friend requests.

I haven't blocked anyone too, I just hide people if I don't feel them haha. I have deleted some contacts though, they're not friends, just some random people na hindi ko na din maalala kung bakit ko inaaccept or in-add.

snowberry

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #316 on: June 16, 2015, 08:05:09 pm »
 I unfriend  people whose posts are pornographic at malalaswa.

I dont like to be friends with people who just wanted to snoop lalo na at kamag anak na chismoso/sa

red_yesha

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #317 on: June 17, 2015, 02:44:25 pm »
Hindi ko pa natry mag reject a friend sa fb
Hinahayaan ko lang sila dun nakatambak sa friend requests hehe. Nagawa ko na mag delete a friend, ang gulo e ! kung anekanek pinopost sa wall ko katulad ng "I love you (insertmyname)".
 Yay! hindi ko naman jowa lakas ng loob.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 02:46:34 pm by red_yesha »

mebpa

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #318 on: June 20, 2015, 10:41:24 am »
I don't reject. I let the requests sit and wait pag hindi ko kilala or minsan sobrang distant relative na. Unfriend isa pa lang yata. Mostly hidden pag hindi ko gusto mga posts or yun mayat-maya may post wala naman kwenta.

seven82

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #319 on: June 22, 2015, 01:02:22 pm »
i don't reject, hinahayaan ko lang na pending yung friend request. i delete  ;D specially yung mga friends kayo sa fb tapos kapag nagkasalubong kayo e deadma.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close