watch now

Author Topic: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?  (Read 70840 times)

hazelbrown_eyes27

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #280 on: May 24, 2012, 09:54:27 am »
yep. mga insignificant people na mga tsismosa gusto magbenta ng townhouses at mag flo flood lang ng mga units sa newsfeed ko.Mga alam ko mga mangangamusta kunyari pero mag aask about your life, why still single, when are you going to have a bf. ayan. deleted or maybe rejected na.

Iam contemplating on deleting some people na walang ibang pinagagagawa kundi magparinig sa shoutouts,mag shoutout ng nega. magyabang.(post ng post ng mga brands.

atiragram

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #281 on: May 24, 2012, 05:36:02 pm »
I think I should start doing the same. *me thinks* Im just afraid of what other people would think of me.

I wanted to delete my best friend, because shes giving me  problems through facebook. It's not becoming healthy. It's also not good to tell her to stop being a b**** cause I know she doesn't understand. May be an occassional e-mail is fine. what does everyone think? Is this being mean?

rheinfall18

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #282 on: May 24, 2012, 05:45:20 pm »
yep! one time lang, totally ignored her ng sobrang tagal..as in nagmemessage pa sya sakin (hindi pa kasi private ang page ko that time..)

eventually in-add ko na rin sya, ayun mas makulit sobra! highschool bff ko kasi sya pero nagkaroon ng misunderstanding with my mother kaya hanggang ngayon hindi pa naayos alitan nila..

@.@

Margaritabythebeach

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #283 on: June 03, 2012, 03:47:03 pm »
Yes, I met some friends in FB. Tapos yun pals maraming emotional baggage. Yun bang ginagamit ang FB na soundboard. Pag di ka nag like o sympathize, nagagalit sa yo. Hay, ayun binlock ko at tahimk na ang buhay ko..

gil12

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #284 on: November 29, 2012, 04:38:13 pm »
yes, this morning when I checked my FB meron akong friend request and pag kita ko ex bf ko. He was my bf back in college, actually dinelete ko na siya sa friend list ko noon. ayun may mutual friends kami from my HS and college batchmates, after ko reject automatic block na. I hope he gets the message na ayoko siya i-add sa FB ko, nakiki-tsismis lang yun sa buhay ko kaya gusto maging "friends", hello.. kahit hindi na kami noon all he does is drag me down, lagi nangaasar o kung ano ano pa sinasabi sakin parang hindi lalaki  ;D

snowyice

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #285 on: November 29, 2012, 06:27:04 pm »
I deleted some people na I don't deserve!  Lalo na yung tawag sa'yo friend tapos e nanakawan ka pala.  Excuse me!

ashleycole

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #286 on: November 30, 2012, 11:34:28 am »
reject, deleted & block na nagawa ko  ;D

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #287 on: November 30, 2012, 07:46:32 pm »
done all. lahat ng di ko kilala reject. mga mali kong pagaccept sa di ko kialala before i delete. binlock ko yung naging kagalit ko. haha. report user!

Juricks

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #288 on: December 06, 2012, 12:55:41 pm »
^^^  ;D pinost mo din pala dito.

ang masasabi ko lang jan, kapatid ng magnanakaw ang sinungaling.

BTT:
kapag di ko kilala or di ko feel, rejected.
kapag nagalit ako, deleted
kapag naiinis lang ako, hina-hide ko lang ang feeds niya
kapag di kami masyado close, may settings ako na restricted lang.. heheh

VainLilly

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #289 on: December 18, 2012, 06:53:54 pm »
I deleted and blocked na din. Kahit sino pa, kahit in law, i block if necessary. tee hee!.

immy

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #290 on: December 18, 2012, 07:42:16 pm »
I'm about to delete a self-absorbed cousin of mine. Hindi nako natutuwa sa mga posts nya.  >:(

tsokolat

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #291 on: December 31, 2012, 10:48:52 am »
yep nagdelete na ako nga mga naadd ko na hindi ko naman mga kaclose

sixteen16

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #292 on: December 31, 2012, 03:04:10 pm »
Rejected an invite - YES
Deleted a friend - YES
Hide my wall to selected friends - YES

Ayoko ng bad vibes! Nasstress ako sa kanila. Walang ginawa kundi pansinin/kontrahin at gawan ng story ang buhay ko..

douxmadchen

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #293 on: January 04, 2013, 01:23:18 pm »
Deleted some fb friends, Ignored several friend requests, Blocked a few people, Hid my wall from selected fb friends

annamarie88

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #294 on: January 04, 2013, 01:36:07 pm »
Yes. Madami na. Haha saka mga naka lagay sa list. At mga nakablock. Hoho

kiz_me1109

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #295 on: January 10, 2013, 05:03:00 am »
I don't accept friend invites If I don't know them. If they're on my friends list already, I don't unfriend them. If I don't like to see them on the daily updates, ina-unsubscribe ko nalang sila. =)

angelzero

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #296 on: February 15, 2013, 05:30:41 pm »
i deleted a former professor cuz i couldn't stand his negativity. lahat na lang may marereklamo sya. kahit something positive, he manages to turn it into something negative. minsan nakakasira ng araw. eh ang sipag sipag pa nya mag post ng kung [textspeak!] ano. pwede sana i-hide na lang pero dinelete ko na lang sya, hindi naman kasi kami close eh.

i also reject invites from people i don't know.

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #297 on: February 15, 2013, 09:53:52 pm »
Never. Why? Cause for most of the part, I'm pretty forgetful. I easily forget names and faces of people I've met. I never added someone, but when I receive requests, I automatically accept since I might have known or met them sometime in my lifetime. On the other hand, I don't really open their profiles to check who they are or if I know them. Facebook is simply just Facebook to me. Nothing personal nor professional. It's networking, after all. Also, I only use Facebook to keep updated with my groups (mostly about school stuff), and to stalk my crushes. Other than that, I have no interest in the lives of others, so I don't really care if they just want to add random people for the sake of being popular. In addition to that, I don't really update my Facebook nor post photos and statuses, so no matter how much people try to dig in my page, they won't really find sensitive (nor mind-blowing) information. I use my Twitter for exclusively for that purpose (which I am obviously more partial to since I don't have to follow people I don't like to keep tabs on).

pinkk

  • Guest

babytintin

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever reject a friend invite on facebook or delete a friend?
« Reply #299 on: March 06, 2013, 06:05:28 am »
Just this morning, I un-friended several contacts that I do not know personally but added anyway back in my FB gaming days. E hindi na ko nagge-games these days, pero puro game invites pa rin sila.

I also ignore friend invites from people I do not know and do not having mutual friends with.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close