watch now

Author Topic: What TV shows are you currently watching?  (Read 99910 times)

cinco girl

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching?
« Reply #360 on: October 13, 2012, 05:26:09 pm »
The Big Bang Theory
Modern Family
Revenge
Game of Thrones
Walking Dead
How I Met Your Mother
Once Upon a Time
X Factor USA
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 05:36:36 pm by cinco girl »

sima

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching?
« Reply #361 on: October 16, 2012, 04:32:57 pm »
Add ko lang sa list ko:  White Collar at ang isang bagong show na mukhang kapanapanabik -- Arrow!

monn

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching?
« Reply #362 on: October 16, 2012, 05:13:35 pm »
I just watched the pilot episode for Arrow and Beauty and the Beast and it's really promising. Nagandahan ako and i'm looking forward to the next episodes.

Also watching:

The Vampire Diaries
Grey's Anatomy
NCIS/NCIS LA
Modern Family
The Big Bang Theory
Grimm
Supernatural
Fringe
Bones
Drop Dead Diva
The Mentalist
Nikita
Gossip Girl

Sis, maganda talaga yung Beauty & the Beast? I've seen the teaser kasi weeks ago and parang worth-watching din siya. Kaso I missed the pilot episode e.

Anyway, here's my list:

Pretty Little Liars
Gossip Girl
Awkward
One Tree Hill
Keeping Up With the Kardashians

And I'm currently downloading Revenge 'cause I've been hearing great feedbacks about it! ;)

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching?
« Reply #363 on: October 18, 2012, 10:46:54 am »
The Voice 3
The X-Factor US 2
The Grimm 2

I'm adding the ff to my list:
Once upon a time season 2
666 Park Avenue

ellesor

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching?
« Reply #364 on: October 19, 2012, 07:13:23 pm »
^for me mas ok arrow compared sa beauty and the beast. sana di na lang tinanggal secret circle

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching?
« Reply #365 on: October 19, 2012, 09:55:57 pm »
I rarely watch tv nowadays but I make sure to watch The Vampire Diaries

crazychick

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching?
« Reply #366 on: October 19, 2012, 11:55:56 pm »
Mahaba-haba yung list ko :) Eto yung fall shows lang.

The Voice - Eto na lang natira sa mga singing competitions. I love the judges and the save just made it more exciting.
Private Practice - Uhm okay lang. I still watch it kasi ang tagal ko na siya pinapanood sayang naman.
Criminal Minds – I’ve always been a fan of this show. I like the whole profiling thing.
The Vampire Diaries – Gusto ko yung chemistry between Damon and Elena especially since they’re real life sweethearts. Plus, it’s very exciting to watch.
Person of Interest – Sophomore show to. I just caught up to it this season. Good concept and action-packed kaya gusto din ng husband ko.
Grey’s Anatomy – Matagal na kong fan and gusto ko panoorin especially kung final season na.
Scandal – Another sophomore show that I really enjoy. Grabe yung chemistry ni Olivia and the president. I highly recommend this show. Short lang yung 1st season so it’s easy to catch up to.
Fringe – Hindi ko pa napapanood yung current season but I plan to catch up to it.
Revenge – This is another sophomore show. Very exciting. Ang daming nangyayari per episode. I caught it sa Netflix when I was still in the States tapos minarathon ko talaga. Eto siguro yung pinakapopular among the other sophomore shows that I mentioned so far.
Homeland – I didn’t think I’d like it pero sobra din akong nag-enjoy dito. Sophomore show ulit na maganda yung story. Critically-acclaimed siya. If you like drama/thrillers, you might want to try it out.

Mommy•Shey

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching?
« Reply #367 on: October 20, 2012, 02:59:14 pm »
• The Vampire Diaries
• Supernatural
• House
• ANTM
•Master Chef

sashae20

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching?
« Reply #368 on: October 22, 2012, 05:34:01 pm »
I'm surprised nobody mentioned Breaking Bad.

It's an amazing show, you guys should give it a try and for sure, ma-ho-hook rin kayo - I PROMISE! :D

from wiki:
Breaking Bad is an American television drama series created and produced by Vince Gilligan. Set and produced in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Breaking Bad is the story of Walter White (Bryan Cranston), a struggling high school chemistry teacher who is diagnosed with advanced lung cancer at the beginning of the series. He turns to a life of crime, producing and selling methamphetamine with a former student, Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul), with the aim of securing his family's financial future before he dies.

aien

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching?
« Reply #369 on: October 23, 2012, 07:25:46 am »
Sa ngayon:
Supernatural
Sons of Anarchy
Elementary
The Good Wife
The Mentalist
Castle
Arrow
The Voice
Dexter
Made in Jersey - sayang one episode lang
Gigolos



showermist

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching?
« Reply #370 on: October 23, 2012, 07:49:14 am »
currently watching anderson cooper--the talk show. (is that valid?)

gibberish.

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching?
« Reply #371 on: October 26, 2012, 12:12:55 am »
House
Vampire Diaries
Gossip Girl
Awkward <3
The Walking Dead
Pretty Little Liars
The Lying Game
American Horror Story

I already started watching the show Suburgatory. But after watching the pilot episode and half of the next one, I just decided to stop. It wasn't that bad naman. I guess it's not the show, it's me. =)) LOL. So I decided to watch Teen Wolf instead. Have any of you guys watched it already?

Popo_Potato

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching?
« Reply #372 on: October 29, 2012, 01:16:32 am »
HIMYM
Breaking Bad
Weeds
Once upon A Time
Homeland
ANTM
Iron Chef America

em.em

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching?
« Reply #373 on: October 29, 2012, 10:03:08 am »
I'm surprised nobody mentioned Breaking Bad.

It's an amazing show, you guys should give it a try and for sure, ma-ho-hook rin kayo - I PROMISE! :D

from wiki:
Breaking Bad is an American television drama series created and produced by Vince Gilligan. Set and produced in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Breaking Bad is the story of Walter White (Bryan Cranston), a struggling high school chemistry teacher who is diagnosed with advanced lung cancer at the beginning of the series. He turns to a life of crime, producing and selling methamphetamine with a former student, Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul), with the aim of securing his family's financial future before he dies.
I agree. Lagi ko nga to nirerecommend sa mga kakilala ko. :)

Boardwalk Empire

Popo_Potato

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching?
« Reply #374 on: October 29, 2012, 12:02:33 pm »
i just finished the first halfnof season of breaking bad... it is so good better than weeds... hail to the king!

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching?
« Reply #375 on: October 30, 2012, 12:56:37 am »
The Amazing Race Philippines
The Walking Dead
Parenthood

gaby_cielo

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching?
« Reply #376 on: October 30, 2012, 07:16:59 am »
- 2 Broke Girls
- New Girl
- The Walking Dead
- Grimm
- Keeping up with the Kardashians :) :) :) :)

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching?
« Reply #377 on: October 30, 2012, 07:34:08 am »
Scam City

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching?
« Reply #378 on: October 30, 2012, 01:37:02 pm »
the soup
be careful with my heart

miclen20

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching?
« Reply #379 on: November 01, 2012, 01:19:10 am »
The Voice
Gossip Girls (just became a habit...i dont know why i still watch this..LOL)
HIMYM
Survivor(USA)
Modern Family
Glee
Greys Anatomy(super fan ako)
New Girl
X Factor(USA)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close