watch now

Author Topic: Questions for the Moderators [Redundant Questions Will Be DELETED]  (Read 99572 times)

Huntress Krystle

  • Guest
Re: Questions for the Moderators [Redundant Questions Will Be DELETED]
« Reply #260 on: September 11, 2012, 08:52:27 pm »
Quote from: GIRLTalk
Hi Huntress Krystle,

We want to keep the boards readable and clutter-free.

Kindly refrain from using all caps, bolds and big fonts.  Fonts should not be more than 8pt to avoid board clutter.

Kindly check your previous posts and edit them.

Please GoTo Profile > Show Posts and edit entries with text speak to prevent your account from being moderated.

You have 48 hours to edit your posts or these will be deleted.

Thanks!

Regards,
The GIRLTalk Team.
^ I got this message from the FN team. My problem is, since my very first post (I have almost 200 posts currently), I already use 10pt, Andale Mono font. So do I have to edit "all" of my posts???  :'( :'( :'( Kasi po maliit lang yung Andale Mono font even in its size 10. It's almost similar sa default font size ng forums. Sobrang dami ko po kasing i-eedit if I have to edit them all. Ayoko din naman po na ma-delete yung posts ko.

And what of acronyms po like paws or pagasa for example? Bawal din po sila i-all-caps?  :-\

Hopefully someone can reply to my query. Thanks FN team...  :'(

PS: Admin/mods, please delete this post. My question has been answered/resolved already. Thanks! ^_^
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 08:51:41 pm by Huntress Krystle »

agatha19

  • Guest
Re: Questions for the Moderators [Redundant Questions Will Be DELETED]
« Reply #261 on: September 27, 2012, 02:37:57 am »
cant find any answer to this. can i change my username?

justinelove

  • Guest
Re: Questions for the Moderators [Redundant Questions Will Be DELETED]
« Reply #262 on: September 30, 2012, 08:43:17 pm »
I've been sent a message by GT warning me of spamming. Ok I understand. Some of the posts I made, although related, linked back to my blog. That is fine.

However how can I raise my post count when my previous contributions sa threads na wala namang "spamming" is hndi pa rin nacoconsider? I do want to be active sa GT however kung halos lahat naman ng comments ko is awaiting for approval from the moderator, then nakakawalang gana lang... can some moderators or admins at least take care of this?

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Questions for the Moderators [Redundant Questions Will Be DELETED]
« Reply #263 on: October 01, 2012, 10:53:24 am »
^Pero Newbie na status mo sis kaya di na subject to approval yung mga posts mo. Sa Probationary status kasi yung subject to approval ang posts.

Be patient nalang sis kasi iilan lang ang moderator/admin at marami ang mga GIRLTalkers, so imagine gaano kadami ang kelangan i-approve na posts for those who are Probationary, tapos may mga RTM pa plus may life outside GT naman sila.

jen_rose27

  • Guest
Re: Questions for the Moderators [Redundant Questions Will Be DELETED]
« Reply #264 on: October 02, 2012, 04:21:35 am »
hi there,

is there a way of promoting a blog website here?

answers will be greatly appreciated. thank you kindly.

Mugi-chan

  • Guest
Re: Questions for the Moderators [Redundant Questions Will Be DELETED]
« Reply #265 on: October 02, 2012, 12:56:26 pm »
How can I edit my profile? Whenever I click the edit my profile link, I always get the error PAGE NOT FOUND.

Ganito o:

We're sorry, the page you're looking for cannot be found. Try these other links instead:

    * Go back to home
    * Go to the forums
    * Go back to the previous page

Mula nung nagmember ako, ilang beses na kong nagtry, palaging ganyan. :)

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Questions for the Moderators [Redundant Questions Will Be DELETED]
« Reply #266 on: October 02, 2012, 01:20:39 pm »
^Dun sa taas na may:

Home - Help - Search - Profile - My Messages - Calendar - Logout

Click mo yung Profile then may lalabas na 2: Summary and Forum Profile.

Click mo yung Forum Profile to modify it.

Ninix

  • Guest
Re: Questions for the Moderators [Redundant Questions Will Be DELETED]
« Reply #267 on: October 09, 2012, 04:42:49 pm »
How can I register as a seller?

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Questions for the Moderators [Redundant Questions Will Be DELETED]
« Reply #268 on: October 10, 2012, 02:01:48 pm »
^Wala na sis registration for seller :)

Ninix

  • Guest
Re: Questions for the Moderators [Redundant Questions Will Be DELETED]
« Reply #269 on: October 10, 2012, 08:00:53 pm »
^yey! Thanks sis! I just have to be a Girltaker para mapag-start ng topic di ba?

snowflakes

  • Guest
Re: Questions for the Moderators [Redundant Questions Will Be DELETED]
« Reply #270 on: October 23, 2012, 03:10:00 am »
Paano po ba mag delete ng topic or thread?

gummybearzz13

  • Guest
Re: Questions for the Moderators [Redundant Questions Will Be DELETED]
« Reply #271 on: November 17, 2012, 04:10:18 pm »
ilang beses na ako nakakareceive ng warning dahil sa text speak. i'm not sure kung paano ko maiiwasan eh..

Mr.Punch

  • Guest
Re: Questions for the Moderators [Redundant Questions Will Be DELETED]
« Reply #272 on: November 22, 2012, 03:00:33 am »
I once got warned for "blog advertising" when I simply posted a link to my blog.  The link was deleted only after a few hours.

Can I ask which specific rule did I violate?  I see a lot of posters not being warned nor sanctioned when they post links to their blog, so I can't help but feel singled out.

I know the decision is final and I'm fine with that.  I just want to know the exact rule, just for the sake of discussion.

edited to add:

Please disregard.  I asked for some sense, but I realize I was expecting too much.  ;)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 04:08:43 pm by Mr.Punch »

kutingpie

  • Guest
Re: Questions for the Moderators [Redundant Questions Will Be DELETED]
« Reply #273 on: November 29, 2012, 08:19:49 pm »
is there a way to update our email add? thanks

sunsetjons

  • Guest
Re: Questions for the Moderators [Redundant Questions Will Be DELETED]
« Reply #274 on: December 19, 2012, 03:21:20 am »
Hi, Im quite new here in girl talk and it's still kinda confusing for me... where can i find the guidelines and how-to's here? Please help. Thank you!

jepoy22

  • Guest
Re: Questions for the Moderators [Redundant Questions Will Be DELETED]
« Reply #275 on: January 02, 2013, 06:42:10 am »
May feedback na kaya from Mods about this? Sana nga maging listed ang gtalk sa Tapatalk. Mas dadami ang magiging active at magiging mobile na ang forum.  :D

+1 here

i know this has been posted 3 times, but at least feedback from the mods would be appreciated.
or rather,  i agree that gtalk be supported in tapatalk for the reasons stated above.


etxetera

  • Guest
Re: Questions for the Moderators [Redundant Questions Will Be DELETED]
« Reply #276 on: January 03, 2013, 02:10:48 pm »
To the new FN administrator thank you so much :)

nj87

  • Guest
Re: Questions for the Moderators [Redundant Questions Will Be DELETED]
« Reply #277 on: January 03, 2013, 09:41:31 pm »
sorry OT
HELP
1. di po ako makapag post ng new thread/topic?  :'(

2. how to bookmark yung mga topics na gusto ko

salamat po
 :(

Abril28

  • Guest
Re: Questions for the Moderators [Redundant Questions Will Be DELETED]
« Reply #278 on: January 04, 2013, 11:16:50 pm »
how can i view my previous posts??? ;)

Serena.

  • Guest
Re: Questions for the Moderators [Redundant Questions Will Be DELETED]
« Reply #279 on: March 10, 2013, 09:58:53 pm »
Bakit ganon yung inbox ko, laging may naka indicate na (1) unread message pero every time i check all my messages lahat naman nabasa ko na lahat. :(

Then something's wrong din with my reply box. It's like broken or putol. Hirap explain. :( Please help FN MODERATORS/ ADMIN. Thank you and God Bless!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close