watch now

Author Topic: Questions for the Moderators [Redundant Questions Will Be DELETED]  (Read 99451 times)

DV

  • Guest
Re: Hi. Help. How.
« Reply #240 on: May 24, 2012, 12:47:35 am »
^I see. Thanks. Ang hirap basahin, don't you think?

promises_bytes

  • Guest
Re: Hi. Help. How.
« Reply #241 on: May 24, 2012, 12:59:19 am »
I agree, I like it better before.

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: Questions for the Moderators [Redundant Questions Will Be DELETED]
« Reply #242 on: May 24, 2012, 08:23:01 am »
^ I wonder about that too.. kala ko namamalik mata lang ako...

cel_lim

  • Guest
Re: Questions for the Moderators [Redundant Questions Will Be DELETED]
« Reply #243 on: May 24, 2012, 05:58:53 pm »
question lang po, i can't send private messages sa mga fellow GTalker, why is it like that?

kutingpie

  • Guest
Re: Questions for the Moderators [Redundant Questions Will Be DELETED]
« Reply #244 on: May 25, 2012, 11:27:41 am »
^increase your post count by participating sa other threads sis, minimum of 20 to 25 posts yata, cant remember though if same pa din ;)

mommyhazel

  • Guest
Re: Questions for the Moderators [Redundant Questions Will Be DELETED]
« Reply #245 on: May 28, 2012, 11:36:49 am »
Good day. I wanted to reply to a PM but it says "You are not allowed to send personal messages." Also, when I tried to post something, I can't seem to find the "New Post" button. Just want to know if is this because of the warning I received? Got an offense, got that already, read the rules, okay with it. Is there a sanction and how long will I have to wait for me to be able to post again OR if I will be allowed ever to post? I am able to reply but I can't seem to be active because of the limitations. Just so I know my status here.

Thank you.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Questions for the Moderators [Redundant Questions Will Be DELETED]
« Reply #246 on: May 28, 2012, 05:45:47 pm »
^You are not allowed to send personal messages or post a topic kasi Probationary pa yung status mo. Every post you make is subject to the moderator's approval. Until tumaas ang status mo (I don't know kung pwede ang Newbie), may limitations talaga.

mommyhazel

  • Guest
Re: Questions for the Moderators [Redundant Questions Will Be DELETED]
« Reply #247 on: May 29, 2012, 03:29:55 pm »
okay. thanks for your reply heatherette!

yogiii

  • Guest
Re: Questions for the Moderators [Redundant Questions Will Be DELETED]
« Reply #248 on: June 09, 2012, 08:52:23 am »
"This message is awaiting approval by a moderator."- this is stated on my reply :| bakit may ganyan? im a newbie then nakalagay sakin probationary. ano meron? i really wanna join the forums :|

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Questions for the Moderators [Redundant Questions Will Be DELETED]
« Reply #249 on: June 10, 2012, 08:30:20 pm »
^Probationary ang status mo sis, not Newbie pa. After mga 10 posts ata ang Newbie (?) Pa-correct nalang ako hehe Kaya your message/post is subject to approval because of your Probationary status.

ravena

  • Guest
Re: Questions for the Moderators [Redundant Questions Will Be DELETED]
« Reply #250 on: June 10, 2012, 09:07:14 pm »
baka probation pa ang mga newbie dahil titignan ng mga moderators mga posts mo to see if you comply with the forum rules.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Questions for the Moderators [Redundant Questions Will Be DELETED]
« Reply #251 on: June 10, 2012, 09:11:15 pm »
^Nope sis, Probationary talaga status niya. Yung Newbie 10 posts dapat, may nakita akong Newbie lang na 10 posts. Pero below that Probationary pa.

Ang alam ko pag Newbie wala ng awaiting approval sa post nila.

cherrhys

  • Guest
Re: Questions for the Moderators [Redundant Questions Will Be DELETED]
« Reply #252 on: June 19, 2012, 07:15:55 am »
Why am I given a warning for trolling when I was the one who did all the RTMs?  And i was the one who was personally attacked on another thread.  Now I'm "watched", wow!!!

EDITED TO ADD: My "watched" status was revoked.  Thank you, Mods!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 01:00:49 pm by cherrhys »

FoxyPhoenix

  • Guest
Re: Questions for the Moderators [Redundant Questions Will Be DELETED]
« Reply #253 on: July 10, 2012, 05:21:10 pm »
Hi, I don't know if someone asked this already but can I change my username?

mrsjwatkins

  • Guest
Re: Questions for the Moderators [Redundant Questions Will Be DELETED]
« Reply #254 on: July 14, 2012, 12:34:28 pm »
hello mga sis,pano po palitan yung email address,thanks

dukezah

  • Guest
Re: Questions for the Moderators [Redundant Questions Will Be DELETED]
« Reply #255 on: August 09, 2012, 09:59:10 pm »
question po. may reply ako sa THOMASIAN GirlTalkers (go 2011!) Reply #464 on: August 02, 2012, 08:37:06 pm ยป. eto yung pinost ko:

nakakatuwa, may pic akong nakita sa facebook, ang nakalagay "they said it's Ateneo & [textspeak!] in the finals... they are funny!" tapos may pic nung nanalo tayo against sa kanilang 2 hahaha

bakit naging textspeak yun? it's supposed to be Ateneo vs. N U as in "National University". hindi po yun text speak. sana basahin niyo po muna bago niyo ganunin  :(

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Questions for the Moderators [Redundant Questions Will Be DELETED]
« Reply #256 on: August 09, 2012, 10:06:55 pm »
^Nagiging textspeak ang N U sis. Naka-program na mismo yung mga words na lalabas na textspeak; hindi moderator ang gumagawa nyan. Pag nagkaganun, you can always edit naman your post.

dukezah

  • Guest
Re: Questions for the Moderators [Redundant Questions Will Be DELETED]
« Reply #257 on: August 10, 2012, 09:12:25 pm »
^ahhh...akala ko kasi hindi pwede iedit kasi akala ko mga moderator ang naglagay nun. anyways, thanks sa info sis! :)

muy003

  • Guest
Re: Questions for the Moderators [Redundant Questions Will Be DELETED]
« Reply #258 on: August 27, 2012, 05:57:58 pm »
hi mods, i've received a warning from you guys saying that it's because of inappropriate activity.

i just want to understand, what i did wrong. I don't remember posting multiple items. I've no interest in pangdadaya naman to increase my posts. Concern ko lang din na baka this is because of the email address I'm using, baka na virus na or whatever, so it's trying to post on its own? So I want to change emails din, is that still possible? I've read some requesting for that feature din.

I just don't want my account to be deleted, so I hope you could help  me understand exactly why I received the warning, para di na maulit. I have 6 replies posted to date, this was since august 12. di ko lang alam kung may mga posts pa ako  na di naapprove, di naman ako aware. im sure di naman ako spammer...

:(

wandergirlC

  • Guest
Re: Questions for the Moderators [Redundant Questions Will Be DELETED]
« Reply #259 on: September 03, 2012, 12:15:48 am »
hi! question for the mods or any senior gtalkers who'd know the answer. :) I found that it's prohibited to put anything in the signature that solicits, advertises, promotes etc., but it's okay to put links to personal selling sites.

I was wondering if it's permissible to put a link to a selling blog post, if the URL contains the name of the brand.  For instance, (this is just an example, not my actual site), londonshopper.blogger.com/cath-kidston-accessories?  No other spiels are added, just the URL itself. TIA for your answers!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close