watch now

Author Topic: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7  (Read 206389 times)

xsugar

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #340 on: February 17, 2017, 11:44:12 am »
where to buy those pimple patches? are they affordable ba? thanks!

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #341 on: February 17, 2017, 03:08:32 pm »
where to buy those pimple patches? are they affordable ba? thanks!

yes sis compared to pimple gels. and in fairness mas mabilis rin effect for me. The next care is around p300 to p400 for 20 patches sa watsons. While the cosrx online lang sya avail for now at p170 per 15 patches (not sure)..

it's a transparent small circular patch na pinapatong sa pimple. mas maganda kung may pus na mas madali nya dinadry. Pero pansin ko kahit wala pang pus mas mabilis nya nadadry.. i love it! Perfect for hormonal acne.

xsugar

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #342 on: February 22, 2017, 12:17:49 pm »
wow, excited to try. hope it can heal my hormonal acne :( ;)

armie8

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #343 on: April 24, 2017, 11:08:04 am »
What was effective for me was yung Ysa Erythromycin lotion and post acne lotion. Sobrang kinis ng face ko before and the pimples began last 2015 lang after I turned 31. Sobrang nakakababa ng self-esteem. Pati relationships and social life ko affected. Ngayon, under control na sya. I also love yung Centella Gel ng Dermstrata. sa ngayon yung 3 lang ginagamit ko. I don't use powder, sunblock, or moisturisers. Problem ko nalang is yung mapupulang pimple marks. Di sila umiitim. Color pink sila.

Chubby_cheeks

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #344 on: April 27, 2017, 10:39:34 pm »
When I was still in high school I used to have a lot of cystic pimples. I always prick my pimples just to release the puss with the hopes of letting the acne heal faster. It was a never ending acne story till college until I finally decided to go see a dermatologist. She let me drink accutane for I think 2 yrs and the rest was history. If you want permanent results for your acne this is the way to go. It is expensive but very worth it.

Corinthians

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #345 on: April 28, 2017, 11:33:09 am »
For my active pimples, i used natura organics emergency fix gel and cell resurfacing serum. Within a day nagfaflatten na, pero pag cystic it would take 2-3days para magheal. I plan to change my routine slowly since hindi ganoon ka-effective sa blackheads. i bought some cosrx bha acids and lotion, i do patch test muna before adding them one by one on my routine. I stop using scrubs na, instead opt for chemical exfoliation to combat my blackheads and also my current routine has no moisturizer. Kaya pala my face is so oily agad after an hour. Its like oily and dehydrated ganoon ang texture na skin ko.
And oh, im loving the cosrx pimple patch, they're great lalo na pag may pus kasi nadadry na agad. Im going to alternate it with my fix gel for spot treatment.

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #346 on: May 04, 2017, 09:42:20 pm »
It's been maybe a month or two since I've had a pimple! Whenever I feel like a pimple might erupt I quickly put on  23 year old Badecasil cream and it will disappear!

Now I'm battling the hyperpigmentation and overall evening of skin tone. I'm using Effaclar Duo+ and liking the results so far! There was one morning where I woke up and thought I forgot to remove my makeup!

kukii

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #347 on: May 05, 2017, 11:51:25 am »
@khriseeee hi sis saw this a lazada pero out of stock, san ka bumibili? TIA :)

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #348 on: May 05, 2017, 03:09:46 pm »
@khriseeee hi sis saw this a lazada pero out of stock, san ka bumibili? TIA :)

I bought from Hong Kong, from Manning's.

kukii

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #349 on: May 08, 2017, 12:24:54 am »
I bought from Hong Kong, from Manning's.

Thanks!  :)

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #350 on: May 08, 2017, 04:26:53 pm »
I used to have super clear skin but had a bad break out the past couple of months. No new makeup naman so I figured it was my multi-step skin care routine. Binawasan ko unti-unti my routine to find the culprit kaso wala nang natira tapos may pimples pa rin ako.

What I did was to scrap my routine altogether, then switched back to Likas Papaya. As in 'yun lang. My face has miraculously started to clear up. ;D

Problem ko lang now how to introduce moisturizer into my routine. Medyo drying sa face 'yung Likas but I'm scared to put anything else on my face kasi baka mag-pimples na naman ako.

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #351 on: May 09, 2017, 01:36:42 am »
Just started taking Lactezin, which claims to be a "natural and safe alternative or complementary therapy for the treatment of acne".
Sana gumana *fingers crossed*

fries

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #352 on: May 09, 2017, 11:36:17 am »
I'm currently taking Althea Pills for my pcos/ hormonal imbalance. Nagmanifest sa akin thru acne. I have regular period kasi pero my acne keeps coming back. Nawawala sya kapag nagtake ako ng tetralysal but after ilang months babalik ulit. Ngstart to 2014. Nakailang Dermatologist na rin ako. Hay. I miss my clear face. Hehe.

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #353 on: May 09, 2017, 03:49:55 pm »
I have pcos din,that y nagkakapimples me talaga ng marami dati ,pimple pill capsules  make my skin smooth and pimple free na ,,In the first month i took 2 caps a day ,then nag naf subside na [textspeak!] pimples ,then once a day nalang me ,after my first month ,,tried also lactezine before but no effect  sa skin ko ,,kaya maintain nalang me sa pimple pill capsules,, also ang gusto ko sa pimple pill parang nag dedetox ako ,smooth bowel movement ,never had constipation na ,,
Then i scrub my face in circular motion with baking soda and soap free face wash such as babyflo soap free baby wash ,3x a week ,or after ng work ko ,after that i use garnier light complete super essence serum
as my night moisturizer ,,then sa am ,wash my face with mestiza soap and use cushion spf50 or natures republic hawaian fresh pore spf50 bb cream as my sunblock ,then shiesido  baby powder , i dont use loose  talc powder to my face. Now pimple free na skin ko ,nawala narin ang darkspots and smooth na .

lesters_gal

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #354 on: May 10, 2017, 12:00:34 am »
I used to have super clear skin but had a bad break out the past couple of months. No new makeup naman so I figured it was my multi-step skin care routine. Binawasan ko unti-unti my routine to find the culprit kaso wala nang natira tapos may pimples pa rin ako.

What I did was to scrap my routine altogether, then switched back to Likas Papaya. As in 'yun lang. My face has miraculously started to clear up. ;D

Problem ko lang now how to introduce moisturizer into my routine. Medyo drying sa face 'yung Likas but I'm scared to put anything else on my face kasi baka mag-pimples na naman ako.

Sis we have the same problem. Lately ganyan din yung problem ko. Hindi ko rin alam kung bakit super break out ako. As in. Walang katapusan ang pagtubo ng pimples ko. Eh ang nilalagay ko lang naman sa face ko yung usual na Eksinol maxipeel combo, then kojic soap ng Royale. Although matagal kasi ako nag stop ng Royale dahil naubusan ako. Ngayon lang uli ako gumamit. So now nag stop ako sa Kojic, back to Likas papaya ako. Nag dry naman yung mga pimples ko pero madami ako ngyon dark spot dahil sa mga pimples na tumubo sa akin.

Ano ba maganda pang tagal ng dark spot? Ang ginagawa ko now is yung lemon juice, yun ang nilalagay ko sa mga pimple marks ko, effective daw pantagal ng dark spots. I do it every other day overnight.  Sana effective. Ano ba maganda moisturizer na ilalagay sa gabi?

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #355 on: May 10, 2017, 10:32:19 am »
^ Sis problem ko din dark spots, though these will take time talaga to fade unless ipa-laser. Na-salestalk ako sa Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector which their SA claims to improve dark spots by 50% daw within 12 weeks. 'Di ko pa binubuksan kasi takot pa 'ko baka bumalik bigla pimples ko. ;D Sa ngayon tiyaga muna ako sa pag-color correct at conceal ng dark spots.

Tea tree oil also helps with dark spots daw. Medyo mas mura naman ito compared sa ibang facial oil.

lesters_gal

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #356 on: May 15, 2017, 02:42:35 pm »
^Sis after two weeks na paglalagay ng lemon juice sa mga dark spots ko i can see the changes na. Nag lighten sha infairness. I will continue this remedy para mawala na sha talaga. You should give it a try sis.  Tinuloy mo sis yung pag gamit mo ng moisturizer mo?  Ano ba magandang moisturizer for night time?

kukii

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #357 on: May 16, 2017, 04:45:00 am »
^sis pure lemon juice ang gamit mo? hindi ba siya mahapdi or too harsh sa facial skin?

Gamit ko Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution feeling ko okay naman, naglighten yung acne scars (red spots and yung iba na medyo dark brown na spots) ko within 2 months of usage. Andun parin siya pero less visible lalo pag nag tinted moisturizer.

lesters_gal

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #358 on: May 16, 2017, 04:22:55 pm »
^Yes sis pure. Hindi naman mahapdi. Carry lang.  Anong moisturizer na gamit mo sis?

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #359 on: May 18, 2017, 08:41:29 am »
Maganda rin yung  tomato pore detox and no moor zit soap ng Eden's paradise. Before ko itry yung mga soaps na yun, loyal ako sa human heart nature acne defense facial wash.. naka more than 20 bottles na yata naubos ko nun..😁

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close