watch now

Author Topic: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7  (Read 206554 times)

ironhide

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #280 on: August 03, 2016, 03:40:05 pm »
Update #4 or 5 na ata hahah super tagal na.

Mga sissies I strongly suggest you try the acne.org regimen (www.acne.org) . It has kept me clear for almost 7 years. You dont necessarily have to buy their products. You can buy benzoyl peroxide in our local drugstores. Benzac is the best substitute since its mild and doesnt contain alcohol. But our drug stores only carry Benzac 5%, its effective but can be irritating for beginners. You can do a search for benzac 2.5 on ebay.ph or lazada website and look for a local seller for the preferred Benzac 2.5%. I personally now get mine @ facebook.com/acneph

Through research and personal experience I have created this regimen. I believe it will work for the majority of people with mild to moderate acne. If you have cystic or really bad acne you should just see a doctor before it scars and ask for Acnetrex.


1) Wash face twice daily with gentle cleanser(Cetaphil) , apply Benzac, and moisturize (Follow acne.org regimen and please do this twice a day)

2) Drink 2 table spoons Apple Cider Vinegar twice daily. (kunin nyo yung Bragg's na brand)

3) Avoid milk/DAIRY PRODUCTS at all costs. Milk is taken from pregnant cows with raging hormones. A recent study said people who drank 3 servings of milk a day were 44% more likely to suffer from acne than those who drank none.

4) Avoid high gi carbs/sugar/chocolates/ice cream/wheat/GLUTEN as they cause an insulin spike. I dont know of any scientific evidence to support this, but when I removed sugar,  white bread and wheat, noodles, any kind of pasta and stopped drinking energy drinks, my skin cleared up quickly. Try to keep insulin at a steady level throughout the day.

5) Avoid caffeine, smoking and alcohol. ( I stopped these and skin improved significantly as well)

6) Drink as much water as possible. This helps your kidneys function better taking some stress of your skin. (avoid juices, iced tea, soft drinks)

7) Supplement with  Multivitamin without iodine, Vitamin D 2000 iu and Zinc 50mg (Zinc Picolinate),  and Vitamin C 1000mg daily.

 ALWAYS sleep with a clean pillow case. Change pillow case/sheet EVERYDAY. I stopped doing this when I learned how to sleep Face-up. And also dont rest your hands on your face while sleeping.

9) Never touch face except when doing the Regimen. NEVER POP,squeeze and pick zits. If you get a big zit one day, have it injected by your derma or aesthetician. If after injection and its still there, ask your derm for a 2 week course of Lymecycline Tetralysal oral antibiotic to kill the mean pimple/cyst/nodule.

10) Sleep 8 hours a day

11) Stop eating junk food/salty food



Products I use

Cetaphil dermacontrol foam wash
Cetaphil dermacontrol Moisturizer with spf 30
Benzac AC gel 2.5% (i use this in the morning to avoid irritation / only half a finger's length)
Benzac AC gel 5% (i use this at night full finger)
Kirkland Vitamin D 2000 iu
Zinc 22mg (Solgar brand)
Ester-C Vitamin C 1000mg
Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar
Multivitamin without iodine and low levels of b6 and b12

AvadaKedavra

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #281 on: August 04, 2016, 12:53:42 am »
^I've visited that site long before and medyo nahassle-an ako kasi parang complicated or tinatamad lang ako magcomprehend haha.
Thanks for the advice sis, will check it again :)

real.beautyqueen

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #282 on: August 04, 2016, 04:39:13 pm »
^i have been contemplating about it too.. i think mine is hormonal, when i was on pills many years ago, bihira nako magkapimple.. pero i had to stop. also kasi when i stopped taking it, ayan balik pimples na naman pero one or twice every 2 weeks lang naman

hindi naman super grabe. ayoko lang mag take ako ng pills my entire life just because hormonal yung sakin

You don't need to take the pill for too long naman as long as your doctor told you so lang.. Kaya nga I'm suggesting you see an ob-gyne and a dermatologist for you to be guided all through out the course of your treatment. By the way FYI maganda naman din at madame benefits ang pag maintain ng hormonal pill like diane (except if you're planning to conceive) simply because kaya ka nga nag pill or pinagtake ng pill because you do have some hormonal imbalance so to aid that "imbalance or lack" you need to take a medicine that will help you to supply what's lacking in your body. But of course proper diet na din and exercise so you could also help yourself in a natural way.

Wana

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #283 on: August 05, 2016, 10:10:35 pm »
Me too sis wana tuwing tinatry ko yung baking soda and lemon regimen after may nagsusulputang pimps kaya tinigil ko na.

Looks like effective ang kojie san, belo acne soap, sharks oil and egyptian magic cream in treating my pimps. Wala ng dumagdag. Pwera usog. Sana wala na dumagdag.

Nag add ako ng rosy peel supplement sa regimen ko. Hopefully eto na yun.

Oh, so possible na lemon and baking soda pala yung culprit. So far, umokay na yung pimples ko after ko sila istop. But, may mga pimple marks na yung iba. Hassle talaga.



What I use now are:

Beauche toner before washing my face
Dove beauty bar
Beauche clarifying solution

Sutla bleaching cream
Watson's Quick FX Pimple Eraser


Hindi ko alam kung alin dyan yung pinaka effective. Pero proven ko na yung Beauche products, yun talaga nakakapag patuyo and paalis ng pimples ko before. Pero I still believe on Sutla and Quick FX.

eam510

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #284 on: August 18, 2016, 01:22:40 pm »
Nagkakapimples ako sa baba, si colgate and close up lang dati ang suspect!!! Ngayon, pati unique na. Ano pa ibang maganda toothpaste mga sis?

avitot

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #285 on: August 18, 2016, 10:09:22 pm »
^ sis yung toothpaste mo ba whitening variant? Kasi sabi sakin ng derma ko mostly daw sa whitening ingredients nung mga toothpaste yung nagcocause ng breakouts sa chin(aside sa internal issues natin)


I had major breakout this summer and I got a positive result with glycolic facial. I do it once a month nalang now pang maintain lang.  Lahat na ng over the counter and natural home remedy ginawa ko mas lalong nairritate yung skin ko so I tried glycolic facial. glycolic facial lang naka ayos sa skin ko ulet. :)

try switching to milder facial wash din if you can. atleast that's what works for my skin

happyscent

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #286 on: August 18, 2016, 10:16:31 pm »
Nagkakapimples ako sa baba, si colgate and close up lang dati ang suspect!!! Ngayon, pati unique na. Ano pa ibang maganda toothpaste mga sis?

For flouride based toothpaste, ok naman human nature toothpaste. I remember flouride can cause peri-oral contact dermatitis kaya ayun :P

Kung Non-flouride, and flavored, favorite Ko Jason's naturals orange and cinnamon. Kung plain yung sea fresh flavor.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 10:20:59 pm by happyscent »

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #287 on: August 19, 2016, 12:54:19 am »
^ sis yung toothpaste mo ba whitening variant? Kasi sabi sakin ng derma ko mostly daw sa whitening ingredients nung mga toothpaste yung nagcocause ng breakouts sa chin(aside sa internal issues natin)


I had major breakout this summer and I got a positive result with glycolic facial. I do it once a month nalang now pang maintain lang.  Lahat na ng over the counter and natural home remedy ginawa ko mas lalong nairritate yung skin ko so I tried glycolic facial. glycolic facial lang naka ayos sa skin ko ulet. :)

try switching to milder facial wash din if you can. atleast that's what works for my skin

san ka nagpapa glycolic facial sis and how much?

Nagkakapimples ako sa baba, si colgate and close up lang dati ang suspect!!! Ngayon, pati unique na. Ano pa ibang maganda toothpaste mga sis?

try mo happy toothpaste sis yung plain lang na white although hindi sya madalas sa supermarkets e

fashtag

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #288 on: August 19, 2016, 01:57:26 am »
I had a facial a long time ago, and the derma applied tca peel right after to close the pores and to lessen the chances of scars daw.  Hapdi, but my skin heals perfectly fine.

I read here that bawal caffeine, carbs, and everything else that I eat.  I love sweets, and I have to have my coffee everyday.  I must be doing something right, which is basically keeping my regimen simple. 

I don't use anything special in the morning except for bb cream with spf to give that luminous effect. I keep clindamycin at bay, para may hawak ako in case may flare ups.  Moisturizer, I only apply once in the evening.

avitot

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #289 on: August 19, 2016, 12:38:22 pm »
I had it done sa skin station near my place nasa 1k plus ata per session sis pero ako kumukuha nako ng package nila ngayon hehe. Ginawa ko dati try ko muna first 3 sessions na single session ang bayad tapos nung okay saken un effect saka ako kumuha ng package nila.

First session ko pa lang nagdry up agad lahat ng active pimples ko tapos I did it every 2 weeks siguro mga 4th or 5th session ko wala ng tumutubo so now I do it once a month nalang para maintain ko lang skin ko. nahiyang ako sa glycolic peel.

tip din po I can share. the derma said na if oily skin, avoid creams that are heavy in consistency. Right now I use gel type sunblock in the morning and vit c serum at night and night cream which is runny in consistency. ok naman siya so far :)



xsugar

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #290 on: August 19, 2016, 09:13:23 pm »
oh so tca peel pala tawag dun kala ko glycolic peel ;D ;D ;D

meron bang nabibili na otc na tca peel? any suggestions?

bratinella08

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #291 on: August 21, 2016, 12:19:44 pm »
OIC, I'm using a whitening toothpaste, that's why pimples are coming back around my chin area. Have to switch toothpaste.

AvadaKedavra

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #292 on: September 07, 2016, 12:01:20 am »
Been taking Isotretinoin for almost 2 months now & i'm beyond happy with the results :D even with only 3-4 hours of sleep & made-up face every day, still no breakouts :D
Can't even remember when my skin was this clear.

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #293 on: September 07, 2016, 02:48:02 am »
Parang gusto ko try yung Rosy Peel Capsule since herbal lang naman sya :)
Sana umeffect din sa kin

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #294 on: September 07, 2016, 05:13:33 am »
tried that rosy peel capsule,not effective for me,, try nyo sis Pimple pill by dermaperfection ,,napaka effective sa akin ,ang kinis na ng face ko ,its just like a vitamin pill for pimoles ,all natural ,mura pa kaysa sa iba ,,hindi hormonal pills ,,

xsugar

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #295 on: September 07, 2016, 11:53:32 am »
sis AvadaKedavr, how much yung Isotretinoin?

san nabibili osy peel capsule and how much?

oracLe

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #296 on: September 07, 2016, 09:04:18 pm »
Rosypeel - P660/30 capsules, Lazada and Mercury Drug

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #297 on: September 08, 2016, 12:15:32 am »
^naka bili ako sa Mercury ng Rosy Peel P22 per piece.. so if bet nyo try muna a few capsules pwede isang banig muna
20 pcs muna binili ko sana umeffect
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 11:03:29 pm by tomatostellar »

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #298 on: September 10, 2016, 02:53:40 pm »
@mariebiscuit - anong active ingredient nyan? At how much?

Cheroppy

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #299 on: September 11, 2016, 11:55:59 am »
Hi mga sis!
meron ba kayo idea kung san effective magpatanggal ng pimple marks?
TIA!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close