watch now

Author Topic: Your fave branded jeans  (Read 128146 times)

margauxkhloe

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #360 on: July 27, 2014, 12:55:39 pm »
F21, Freego & Jag.

Nung Highschool ako/teen days Crissa & Herbench. HAHAHA  ;)

juni

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #361 on: August 20, 2014, 12:01:54 am »
Dati marami akong Jag jeans, comfy siya and matibay.  But now I prefer Lee jeans, mas maganda yung fit sa akin.  Comfy din naman siya and matibay, I have several pairs and have been using them for years now.  Yung iba dun every week ko sinusuot and nilalabhan for 3 straight years, pero buhay pa rin and maayos pa rin tignan.

I'm just annoyed na karamihan ng styles na nilalabas ng Lee for the past 2 years or so e more on the edgy/punk side, like may acid wash, etc.  Kokonti lang ang nilalabas nila na classic dark blue or black jeans, and when they do e hindi maganda yung tela, manipis compared to the other styles. ::)  Kaya matagal na ako hindi bumibili ng jeans sa kanila.  If I had known a few years ago na magiging ganito yung Lee e I would've stocked up on their jeans.

happilytaken2

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #362 on: August 20, 2014, 02:06:54 am »
I love the ones from Uniqlo  ;D

glarivethjolema

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #363 on: August 20, 2014, 08:11:23 am »
Lee and jag

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #364 on: August 20, 2014, 02:06:55 pm »
new fave: american eagle outfitters  :)

purplegravity

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #365 on: August 20, 2014, 11:59:44 pm »
I love Levi's. It fits perfectly.

Annie M.

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #366 on: August 27, 2014, 02:20:37 pm »
I love Levi's. It fits perfectly.


Me too! Levi's girl forever.

t_r_i_s_h

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #367 on: August 27, 2014, 02:32:06 pm »
stradivarius and bershka. perfect fit for petite girls, or well for me  :)

purplegravity

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #368 on: August 27, 2014, 05:32:01 pm »

Me too! Levi's girl forever.

Since it is quite expensive, I usually wait for their sale. But still, a good investment for jeans. Pangmatagalan. :)

lepink

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #369 on: August 29, 2014, 01:21:24 am »
levi's and lee

DominiqueL

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #370 on: September 05, 2014, 08:48:40 pm »
Cheapy Lang jeans ko!! Mango!!!and h&m Lang but okay Lang!!! Cheapy pero not bad!!

weenaangeles

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #371 on: September 05, 2014, 10:28:22 pm »
F21 and levi's

christian321

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #372 on: September 08, 2014, 12:04:27 pm »
levis and wrangler =)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #373 on: September 08, 2014, 02:30:55 pm »
uniqlo and forme

dolcespressivo

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #374 on: September 25, 2014, 12:31:36 am »
All-time fave: Levi's
Wish I could afford more than 10 pairs: 7 for Mankind
New fave: Topshop Joni and Leigh jeans
Cheap thrills: Uniqlo

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #375 on: September 25, 2014, 04:21:57 am »
H&M! Love their pants. Uniqlo and Guess pants too

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #376 on: September 25, 2014, 06:24:55 pm »
Zara and Mango

TysLolakins

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #377 on: October 16, 2014, 12:58:19 am »
Gap only,  i like the skimmer length.

carrot cake

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #378 on: October 22, 2014, 06:29:28 pm »
I'm not brand conscious but for some reason my body fit only goes well with Lee jeans. So I don't bother with other brands anymore.

ross24

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #379 on: October 23, 2014, 12:21:06 am »
Just bought Guess ulit. I love guess jeans kasi stretch yung mga jeans nila.
Ano pa bang jeans yung stretch, yung American Eagle ba stretch din?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close