watch now

Author Topic: Your fave branded jeans  (Read 127918 times)

stylista

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #160 on: October 18, 2011, 04:20:30 am »
7 for all mankind

blueberrycraze

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #161 on: October 19, 2011, 06:12:58 pm »
True Religion
7 For All Mankind
Rock & Republic
Charlotte Russe (non-premium brand)

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #162 on: October 23, 2011, 09:59:56 pm »
Napansin ko lang bakit yung mga moto jeans sa top shop na binili ko sa robinsons manila yung zipper hindi topshop ykk. ngayon ko lang napansin. lahat nang moto jeans ko ganun iba ibang araw ko naman binili pero lahat sa rob manila. Ganun din ba sainyo? Yung iba ko kasing jeans halimbawa guess guess din ang zipper.

Pasensya na OT to wala kasi akong ibang mapaglagyan and ayaw ko rin mag create nang new thread for this.

firstvitaplus

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #163 on: November 14, 2011, 10:47:56 pm »
You should try Topshop.

Dorothy Perkins and Topsshop are sister companies so they quite offer a similar range of products. But I usually buy my Jeans at Topshop,sayang lang walang outlet store dito gaya sa London. Skinny Jeans can be bought for as low as P250.00 from Topshop....

Awww.....Missing London.... :(

firstvitaplus

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #164 on: November 14, 2011, 10:51:07 pm »
Not sure if Gap can be considered branded?  But right now, I'm really loving Gap 1969 jeans.  Perfect fit and length for me - no need to alter.  I love my Gap more than my Citizens of Humanity.

Fave brand ko ang GAP so I guess branded siya....They also offer a different style of jeans,very unique and most of the time it makes you stand out kasi the style does not look so ordinary na kahit branded it looks like just so so so jeans out  there...

snowflakes

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #165 on: November 16, 2011, 03:49:03 am »
nag try ako ng lucky brand jeans. super sarap suotin kaya eto na ngayon ang fave brand ko.. hehe

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #166 on: November 17, 2011, 08:13:54 am »
New fave - 7FAM, PRPS and Joe's Jeans. Ganda ng fit!

foxymom

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #167 on: November 18, 2011, 08:41:35 am »
i looooove jbrand :)

zhenova

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #168 on: November 19, 2011, 10:34:42 pm »
7 for all mankind and Paige Denim. Somehow my booties just look more curvy with their jeans and their cuts fit me like a glove!

eian4fun

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #169 on: December 05, 2011, 05:17:18 pm »
Levi's and MNG

bronze

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #170 on: December 07, 2011, 12:01:47 pm »
I love Levi's Curve ID, If I need to look slimmer I wear my Slight Curves, if I want to look thicker but sexier, I go for my Demi's. I would like to get a Bold Curve for a bootcut pair. They are so durable too.

I like the texture of 7FAM but I won't buy them. The price is too much for me. :)

dolcespressivo

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #171 on: December 22, 2011, 08:08:55 pm »
I love Levi's!  ♥
But I want to try 7 For All Mankind. I wonder why their jeans cost at 11K+... I've read in one magazine that it's going to be the best-fitting type of jeans because they try it out on real models, they twitch it until it becomes the perfect fit. I'd rather say na maybe not at all times, we all come in diff.sizes and shape. That slightest difference would have a perfect fit on one but not on another person. :) So it all boils down for picking the right brand with the right cut for yourself, may it be expensive or not basta 'wag na lang sana replica. :)

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #172 on: December 28, 2011, 02:24:07 pm »
i hope mag sale ang levis..

enkybaby

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #173 on: December 28, 2011, 11:26:11 pm »
^sale sa ibang branches sis

dolcespressivo

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #174 on: January 01, 2012, 01:41:38 pm »
^ Yes, they even have sale items sa SM dept.store na Levi's. :) For 1899php. ;) Great deal! ;)

Pretty Gorgeous

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #175 on: January 01, 2012, 01:57:17 pm »
Rich & Skinny - my current fave
Ernest Sewn - my current fave
SFAM
Paper denim - my first designer denim still remember i bought it at Mix Greenbelt  waaaay to long ago  ;D
Joes jeans -
Lucky brand
Rock & republic

jillai

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #176 on: January 04, 2012, 12:38:22 am »
skinny jeans from mango and zara trf

prettyness

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #177 on: January 07, 2012, 02:45:05 pm »
zara trf
mango
motto jeans topshop

usatoryburch

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #178 on: January 07, 2012, 04:35:44 pm »
Luckybrand- soft material and good fit

Oblina

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #179 on: January 08, 2012, 12:29:47 am »
can you tell me which brand has skinny distressed jeans? gusto ko kase yung mga ganung punit punit na style hehe, sana nasa 3k range lang or a little higher. Other than the usual na MNG Guess etc, because I usually buy my jeans na dito

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close