watch now

Author Topic: Your fave branded jeans  (Read 127936 times)

infinity8

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #140 on: June 26, 2011, 06:29:27 am »
paige

reese**

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #141 on: July 02, 2011, 09:58:21 am »
Lucky Brand jeans!!!

reese**

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #142 on: July 02, 2011, 10:03:30 am »
ok sana Zara except mahaba ang punja (?) ng ibang styles kaya pangit din.

dolly

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #143 on: July 02, 2011, 12:38:08 pm »
true religion
7 for all mankind

littlemissspoiledbrat

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #144 on: July 02, 2011, 03:05:02 pm »
Lucky brand is comfy but now my favortie pair is from forever 21 heritage it fits my skinny legs and mango. I want to try topshop soon. I have a hard time buying jeans because my legs are skinny. some may fit well on the waist but loose on the thigh part and i dont like that, so when i find something that looks good on me, i buy agad since its very hard for me to look for good fitting jeans

hazelbrown_eyes27

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #145 on: July 09, 2011, 05:25:16 pm »
A/X. Iba yung bagsak nya sakin. Feels comfy and hugs me in all the right spots. I like their jeans better than CK, DKNY, and Guess.

True sis! I love A/X too! ganda ng bagsak! plue they have a free alteration.  I will have mine alter para di
siya sasayad sa floor. Pero I love the fit. I also like CK pero mas like ko A/X.

pink_blush01

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #146 on: July 28, 2011, 12:07:56 am »
i really love herbench sa mga local branded na jeans. Maraming magandang fit sa butt ko.  ::)

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #147 on: July 28, 2011, 05:24:13 am »
mango bianca
bershka

pink_blush01

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #148 on: July 29, 2011, 12:50:21 am »
Bought one jeans from zara today, it fits my thighs and butt perfectly sayang hindi discounted

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #149 on: August 01, 2011, 11:30:28 pm »
7 for all mankind (hands down)

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #150 on: August 02, 2011, 04:52:03 am »
levis

mom_G

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #151 on: August 02, 2011, 06:47:20 am »
7 for all mankind

beady

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #152 on: August 14, 2011, 03:09:02 pm »
For skinny pairs I go for Mango, tight fit talaga very flattering. I also love 7 for their straight cuts, ganda ng bagsak sa paa. Nagustuhan ko din yung Jeggings before ng Zara, I bought a couple of pairs, really nice fit lalo na sa butt area very very flattering. and their colored denims before.

blogberry

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #153 on: August 14, 2011, 09:20:07 pm »
massimo dutti
7
paper denim
uniqlo's bf trousers

cuppie_cake

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #154 on: August 14, 2011, 09:54:11 pm »
guess
7
rock revival

onlinecaboodle

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #155 on: August 27, 2011, 06:07:23 pm »
Guess
Her Bench
Levi's ;)

fashion_addict

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #156 on: September 14, 2011, 04:15:02 am »
adik na ako sa 7fam. recently acquired the a pocket.

New love: uniqlo

prisma

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #157 on: September 14, 2011, 04:56:33 am »
Me-  it's luckybrand

Gusto ko rin ng Uniqlo!  Malambot sya.

_katelicious_

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #158 on: October 14, 2011, 09:55:36 pm »
I have lucky brand which I bought on impulse.  Never really wore it except that one time last year when I went abroad for vacation.

rhumbafrapp

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #159 on: October 17, 2011, 10:44:37 am »
i agree, i love my uniqlo jeans. ganda ng fit :)


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close