We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Actually, I'm blessed to have a small face. No wonder, I have a narrow forehead (which I hate, I still prefer having a wide forehead), small mouth (but big lips lelz) and basically, that's it.Thing is, my face looks big on pictures. No wonder, I am not photogenic. (: So I have no definite tips on how to minimize one's cheeks/face.
I've had 26 sessions so far of Face Reduction care at Yakson house makati, they have this technique wherein they really massage the face giving particular pressure to the bones, masakit cya ha but in time na reremodel yung face mo to have a V shape. bones ito ha, hindi ito makukuha sa rf-rf lang. My particular concern were my cheekbones, Nakakatanda ang cheekbones sa totoo lang and nakakalaki ng face unless maliit na ang face mo from the start cheekbones will complement you so go highlight mo lang!! I wanted to explain more pero tinatamad ako kasi mainit lol Gumawa din ako ng blog pero tinatamad din ako ayusin although feeling ko kikita yon through ads kasi may nangyari naman talaga sa mukha ko kaso nga eh mainit lol ayoko, tulog muna ako lol
Try the face roller thingy. It says it can make the face slimmer and even remove double-chin. Also those face massage thingies that is used to stroke the face after applying oil or serum to get rid of lymph(?)/excess fluid around the jaw and cheeks. I personally have a round face and I want to try those since it promotes blood circulation therefore reducing the risk of developing pimples. Contouring can also do wonders.
sis effective ba talaga sya? anlapad kasi ng noo ko. parang rihanna lang ang peg, and i badly wanted to have smaller forehead. One of the options to na tinitignan ko. aside from forehead wala na naman akong ibang problem...
A high and full forehead is generally consider a beautiful facial feature across different cultural backgrounds. In the Middle Ages, European aristocrats often shaved or bleached their eyebrows to give the illusion of a fuller forehead while in ancient Egyptian civilization, body modification to elongate the forehead with binders at an early age is common practice within the palace grounds. In modern day aesthetics, a high forehead makes the rest of the face look smaller and thus more feminine.