We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I was able to buy my daughter's south Korean costume yesterday from marikina. It's on the 2nd floor of the dry goods section of the pamilihang bayan ng marikina. it's near the shoe museum and our lady of abandoned church. Got the silk costume for Php 550.
Good day! sis, ang dali naman sayo...parang anywhere sa mall available yung daughter ko Egypt, hirap humanap, pero buti na lang may isang stall sa Cash & Carry Mall na puro costume tinda...sakto meron sila but I have to go back kasi kukuha pa daw sila ng size, I'm glad di na ko nahirapan.