We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi,Does any AP bride having a hard time getting priest from the Sacred Heart Parish? We inquired if we get a priest from the parish to solemnize our wedding. The office informed us that they cannot accommodate our request kasi magpapalit daw sila ng parish priest. My wedding is on May 2015 pa naman kaya lang medyo agitated na ako kasi the priest that we know is already based outside Manila.
finally nahuli ko na rin si bro. mart. my wedding is set na! yey!
^ I'm getting married sa small chapel. it's not airconditioned pero they have 2 iwata fans that's included in the package. max capacity is 70 pax. 9 pews lang on each side lang kaya sobrang liit lang talaga ng chapel. it's really nice for an intimate wedding.
I have booked AP last year pa, my wedding is December this year. I got the list of requirements upon booking, but I have not submitted yet the parish details required. Bro. Mart said we should email these details to him so they can issue us the forms needed. I panicked a bit knowing na medyo matagal mag-send ng forms si Bro. Mart.