We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Thanks ayionick. BTW i went there earlier to get some docs, we inquired about the increase the Bro Alexis corrected me and said actually decrease po ang nangyare, from 10K, 7K na lang po ang Big Chapel. Bongga! I can't help but feel excited nung nakita ko na naman yung chapel. Very intimate.
I am planning to do my wedding here next year and reception at Light of Love. Has anyone her done that? Totoo ba Sept pa tumatanggap ng bookings for the ff year? I will book na LOL this weekend kasi eh. TIA!
Can anyone recommend nearest hotels to AP? Aside from Shaw Residenza. Thanks!