watch now

Author Topic: UK Visa  (Read 132575 times)

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: UK Visa
« Reply #340 on: March 02, 2015, 10:10:18 pm »
^I went to the great bristish festival and asked about the EEA permit but the guy said to apply general visitor visa/family visa. Naguluhan tuloy ako. haha! BTW I've been in the UK twice na kaya ayoko naman madeny for my third lalo ngayon na kasal ako sa british citizen.. parang mas gusto ko nalang mag-tourist visa, mahal lang bayad!

Chloee

  • Guest
Re: UK Visa
« Reply #341 on: March 03, 2015, 01:52:48 am »
Hi sisses, may question lang po ako bale first time mag travel ang mom at anak ko to UK. Dun sila mag stay sa sister ko kasi she is due to give birth on may 2.  May invitation at proof of financial capacity naman yung british husband ng sis ko na  i provide sa kanila.  Bale ang anak ko 20 yrs old student dito, anong application po ba dapat? Family visit or tourist? Sa mom ko alam ko family visit....magkahiwalay pa ba sila ng application form? sa invitation ng bayaw ko naka indicate na pinapasama nya anak ko mag travel sa uk dahil basic english lang ang kaya ng mom ko at baka ma confuse sa pag travel.

Thanks in advance sa mga mag rereply.

shegie_285

  • Guest
Re: UK Visa
« Reply #342 on: March 03, 2015, 05:22:49 am »
glacy_rein I understand you, 3 na UK visa ko after I got married. The first time hindi ko alam about this free visa, 2nd time I had an idea about the free visa but wasn't exactly sure so I emailed the embassy asking what type of visa should I apply for, traveling to the UK with my Irish husband. It was them who told me to apply for an EEA Family Permit. But I got confused dahil hindi naman ako mag-stay sa UK and from reading their website parang that EEA Family Permit is if you are joining your family. Hindi clear and website nila and they didn't reply to my 2nd email. Anyway, ayaw ko madeny so I just applied for a general tourist visa, and just paid €100.  This latest one, okay lang sa akin ma-deny so I took the chance na mag EEA Family Permit. Actually mas mabilis ang processing last time, one week lang. The general visitor 2 weeks normally. So yeah minsan okay na magbayad, kampante naman. Actually sa link below nakalagay din 'Family Visa' if you are visiting your spouse.

Kirsten sorry no idea, I never had any problem with my visas whether tourist visa or as family of an EU.  For Schengen, Spain gave me 6 months validity magmula nung married na ako. Nung hindi pa ako married, the Spanish embassy gave me lang sakto sa travel period.

Chloee I visited my aunt before, she has a British passport na, I applied as a general tourist.  See link for family visas, might help.

https://www.gov.uk/family-visit-visa/eligibility

Edit ko: Sis glacy_rein baka dahil your husband is a UK citizen kaya family visit ka, whereas hindi UK citizen husband ko.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 05:42:15 am by shegie_285 »

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: UK Visa
« Reply #343 on: March 04, 2015, 12:14:33 am »
^dyan nga ako nalito sis! he is half Irish pero sa UK na sya pinanganak and lumaki kaya British Citizen sya. I won't be travelling with him and we just got married kaya sa passport ko maiden name ko padin..

now just for the less hassle I'm planning to declare myself as single since I won't be getting any paperwork from him.. whereas kung i-declare ko hindi kaya mas mataas ang chances na ma-deny due to thinking na overstaying? pero I will travel a lot this summer so makikita nila na frequent traveller ako..

plus im with my mum and sister.. if I travel as family visa sa husband ko pano mum and sister ko? tourist? im confused

but if on the safe side then tourist visa talaga kame lahat

shegie_285

  • Guest
Re: UK Visa
« Reply #344 on: March 04, 2015, 05:32:03 am »
I don't know kung paano nila malalaman na hindi ka single but I just think you sign the form saying na correct and true ang information na nilagay mo. If you put single then that would be a false declaration.

Hindi ba hiwa-hiwalay din naman ang application ninyo? So ok lang kung tourist sila and then family ka if ever?

I think may two visas ka prior to you getting married so at least you've proved na hindi ka nag-overstay. Inisip ko mabait naman EU immigration in regard to a non-EEA who would like to live in the EU, as long as you have a real/strong relationship and could prove that. They even allow partner lang (that was my first Irish visa) so what more kung spouse. So if you decide to stay longer, you could just apply for another visa to stay, so very low risk ka.

Not much help but hope other sisses can help you more!

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: UK Visa
« Reply #345 on: March 04, 2015, 11:05:54 am »
^^ok sige I will do the family and tag my mom and sister for tourist since walang direct relationship sila sa husband ko. :)

Chloee

  • Guest
Re: UK Visa
« Reply #346 on: March 04, 2015, 12:35:25 pm »
thanks sis shegie, general tourist visa form ang gagamitin ko sa anak ko.


kirsten

  • Guest
Re: UK Visa
« Reply #347 on: March 05, 2015, 06:35:41 am »
Hi sis'! Justt submitted my application and scheduled an appointment on Tuesday. These are the supporting docs I prepared,. Please let me know if you think, I should add more or not submit any..

2 DTI under my name
Marriage Certificate with pictures
Birth Certificate
3 Banks Certificates - and/or with my parents
          - xx,xxx,xxx
          - x,xxx,xxx
          - x,xxx,xxx
1 Bank Certificate - and/or my husband
          - x,xxx,xxx
ITR
Itinerary
Husband's passport

           

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: UK Visa
« Reply #348 on: March 05, 2015, 11:27:35 am »
^confirmation booking with airlines and accomodation

shegie_285

  • Guest
Re: UK Visa
« Reply #349 on: March 05, 2015, 08:59:54 pm »
^^ Sis check mo list of documents sa website. Can't remember if the UK requires health insurance. You don't need to submit birth certificate.

pinkalicious

  • Guest
Re: UK Visa
« Reply #350 on: March 05, 2015, 09:45:24 pm »
Just got our visa!!! Im soooooo happy!!! Sobrang nakakakaba yung process ng waiting, but its worth the wait! :)

Share ko lang yung experience namin.. Last feb20 kami nagsched sa vfs 7am and less than 30mins natapos agad yung transaction namin, sobrang bilis kasi konti lang tao. received a text the same day at around 6pm na “the visa application..was forwarded to uk visas immigration”

March3, received an email from manilavisainfo@fco.gov “a decision has ben made on your application and your documents are being returned to the visa application center. You will be contacted by the vac once these documents have been received and they are ready for you to collect.”

March4, received a text message and e-mail from vfs global “the processed visa…was received at the uk vac on… If courier service was purchased from vfs global, your processed application will be delivered to chosen address. If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection time.

Kanina as early as 1:30pm nasa ecoplaza na kami ni hubby to pick-up our documents.. Mas madaming tao compare nung una namin punta. 2pm kami nakapasok, then mga 3:15 kami natawag… Finally, we got our visa!!!! Soooo happy :) 6months multiple visa kami pareho ni hubby!

Btw, here's the list of requirements we submitted:

- certificate of employment
- bank certificates
- ITR
- 6 months payslip
- travel itinerary
- letter of invitation from my cousin
- birth and marriage certificate

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: UK Visa
« Reply #351 on: March 06, 2015, 09:54:08 am »
glacy_rein, I would suggest you to declare that you are married. They have a way of finding things out and they are very particular with honesty. I don't think it would hurt to be upfront rather than they find out something amiss with your application and it might hinder your application to immigrate there in the future.

I'm in my 3rd year of my family visit visa (married to a Brit) and when I first applied, we were just newly married, all I had was the marriage certificate from the Church. I submitted that together with the other marriage documents that I had to prove that we were married.

It will be easier for you to get a visa and you can get one for a longer validity as well

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: UK Visa
« Reply #352 on: March 07, 2015, 10:31:41 am »
^thanks for that sis, what do you suggest for my family members? did you try bringing your family with you?

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: UK Visa
« Reply #353 on: March 07, 2015, 10:35:52 am »
^ my family has been there and they just got a general visitor visa as we didn't travel on the same day so they had some sort of leeway. I know of someone in a similar situation but she never travels with her daughter to the UK so she doesn't get the familiy visit visa.

however, since you are travelling with them, better to get a family visit visa for your mom (in laws are still part of the family visit visa) and just the genera visit visa for your siblings. You can check the website and they would enumerate who can apply for a family visit visa

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: UK Visa
« Reply #354 on: March 07, 2015, 10:43:53 am »
^right okay. thanks!

Chloee

  • Guest
Re: UK Visa
« Reply #355 on: March 18, 2015, 09:41:30 pm »
Sisses, gaano po katagal makakuha ng appointment once ma submit ang online application?  at normally ang waiting period para ma release ang visa? plan of travel po is apr. 26.  Thanks po sa sasagot  ;)

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: UK Visa
« Reply #356 on: March 18, 2015, 10:08:29 pm »
^usually 15 days ang visa bago marelease, about appointment pili ka ng available dates sis sa website

Chloee

  • Guest
Re: UK Visa
« Reply #357 on: March 18, 2015, 11:33:20 pm »
Thanks sis Glacy, ask ko din kahit ba standard appointment ang piliin ko mag sms pa rin b? saan ako magbabayad para mag send thru courier imbes na pick up?

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: UK Visa
« Reply #358 on: March 19, 2015, 12:58:01 am »
^standard appointment is appointment lang sis... ito ang list ng user pay services nila na babayaran mo upon submission if you are going to avail it.

http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/philippines/user_pay_services.html#7

I don't know with other sisses if umuubra yung photo kapag sa labas ginawa.. i mean yung provided mo na.. kasi yung unang application ko pinapalit pa sakin, by great image na to ah.. hindi ko alam if dahil mali ba talaga OR gusto lang nila kumita yung service provider sa loob.. So nung next application ko dun nako nagpa-photo.

Chloee

  • Guest
Re: UK Visa
« Reply #359 on: March 19, 2015, 02:37:15 am »
thanks sis glacy for the info, dun ko na lang pa picturan mama ko at anak ko para sigurado magdala na lang kame ng paste, i think hindi daw pwede i staple eh  ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close