watch now

Author Topic: UK Visa  (Read 132429 times)

shobe17

  • Guest
Re: UK Visa
« Reply #320 on: February 01, 2015, 09:50:27 am »
^yey, thanks sis!

MrsLuluyz

  • Guest
UK+Schengen VIsa for a SAHM?
« Reply #321 on: February 06, 2015, 12:09:40 am »
Hi! i'm turning 29 with an almost 2 year old son. My husband is working here in a telecomm company. I have an online business since 2009 but the new one now is the one's that really earning a lot. i didnt want to register it because of tax of course, lalo pa't small business pa lang naman ito to add to our everyday expenses, and my savings. So my mom and sister is going to UK this september and im sooooo jealous i really want to go with them. Money isnt a problem for me at kaya ko naman tustusan ito. i have a 10 year multiple entry US visa, twice travelled there, and as well as other asian countries. Although last travel ko was in december 2011, the year before i got married.

Any chances na they'd approve my application for visa? Problem ko kasi wala ako maihaharap sa kanila na legit income papers since online shop lang ako, but it is earning, kaya ko bumili ng ticket ko right this moment, since me savings na din ako.

Hay. If not, better luck in the future na lang ako, :(

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: UK Visa
« Reply #322 on: February 07, 2015, 03:02:21 am »
^you can join in with your mom and sister in getting visa sis

Crissy

  • Guest
Re: UK Visa
« Reply #323 on: February 20, 2015, 02:51:07 am »
^^Sis MrsLuluyz you can also use your husband proof of income docs showing that it will support your travel to your visa application.

ezonme

  • Guest
Re: UK Visa
« Reply #324 on: February 24, 2015, 08:04:08 am »
I work at home and have travelled to a few asian countries pa lang (no visa requirement) This year lang ako nag process ng BIR ko so ang ITR ko one year lang mag rereflect na income. I will be travelling with my 2 yo son to see my sister. She will send me support letters. I just want to ask kung if ever ba my chance kami ng son ko ma approve ng visa. My sister is married with a British national may 7 years na din sya duon.

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: UK Visa
« Reply #325 on: February 24, 2015, 10:35:33 pm »
pwede sis, application niyo visit relative visa? complete the docs lang and prove na babalik kayo dito. for sure ma-approve

kirsten

  • Guest
Re: UK Visa
« Reply #326 on: February 27, 2015, 06:39:07 pm »
Hi! My father, sister and I are applying for UK, Irish and Schengen Visas. I am married to an Irish citizen and he's traveling with us. My biggest concern is, I'm still using my maiden name in all my documents. Should I declare that I'm married but haven't changed my maiden name to married name and just bring our marriage certificate or should I just apply as single?If I apply as single, is there any way for them to find out that I'm married? Thank you in advance! :)

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: UK Visa
« Reply #327 on: February 27, 2015, 11:55:53 pm »
^same question is mind.. hope anyone would answer

shegie_285

  • Guest
Re: UK Visa
« Reply #328 on: February 28, 2015, 06:39:26 am »
^ and ^^ (using phone, couldn't see your username). I'm married to an Irish citizen too and still using my maiden name. I always declare i'm married. One time pictures lang support ko dahil wala pa ang marriage cert. Actually you should declare that you are married dahil the visas (uk, irish and schengen) are free of charge if you are travelling with your Irish husband. (Although i just thought i live in Ireland so baka its free dahil I live in an EU country, check the websites sayang din kung free. I think as long as family of an EU citizen its free).

For UK visa, its only free if you apply as a family of an EU citizen, my previous visas i applied for a tourist visa i paid €100 pa. Last January i applied as a 'family of an EU citizen' it was free. The visa specifically said 'to accompany name of my husband.' The visa looks different from tourist visas.

Less documents din to submit kapag family of an EU citizen. Marriage cert lang and proof that you are travelling together. :)

« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 06:53:28 am by shegie_285 »

kirsten

  • Guest
Re: UK Visa
« Reply #329 on: February 28, 2015, 12:19:40 pm »
Sis shegie_285, are you still using Philippine passport?

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: UK Visa
« Reply #330 on: February 28, 2015, 04:14:20 pm »
^ Declare that you are married and just show your marriage certificate. A lot of people retain their maiden names so it's not an issue plus they will be more lenient with you if you are a spouse :)

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: UK Visa
« Reply #331 on: February 28, 2015, 07:32:27 pm »
Sis shegie if I am to visit my husband may bayad kaya?

shegie_285

  • Guest
Re: UK Visa
« Reply #332 on: February 28, 2015, 07:59:00 pm »
sis kirsten yes I am still using my Philippine passport, that's the reason why I haven't changed my name, ang hassle magpalit. I renewed na din my Irish visa twice after I got married, they never questioned the surname. Its not an issue here if someone retains her maiden name.

[/glacy_reinb] I think free din dahil its either you travel with your spouse or joining your spouse. As long as the spouse lives in the EU it should be free.

See links for UK and Schengen family permit (hope its ok to paste links).

https://www.gov.uk/family-permit/overview

http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/travel/entry-exit/non-eu-family/index_en.htm

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: UK Visa
« Reply #333 on: March 01, 2015, 01:25:59 am »
^oh nice thank you for the link sis! eh how about my mom and sister who's going with me?? plan kasi namen originally tourist visa nalang kunin para less hassle.. ayoko kasi ng sobrang daming documents na kailangan eh besides kame naman shoulder ng gastos namen??

shegie_285

  • Guest
Re: UK Visa
« Reply #334 on: March 01, 2015, 08:47:03 am »
You're welcome sis.

I dont think your sister and your mom are considered family of your husband so regular tourist visa sila.

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: UK Visa
« Reply #335 on: March 01, 2015, 10:10:18 am »
Mother/father In laws are still considered as part of the family, brother and sister in laws hindi na :)

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: UK Visa
« Reply #336 on: March 01, 2015, 12:32:40 pm »
^alright thank you girls!

kirsten

  • Guest
Re: UK Visa
« Reply #337 on: March 02, 2015, 12:49:06 am »
Thanks for the reply sisses! Another question.. Just saw on my old passport, I applied pala for UK visa last 2006 and was denie. Should I declare it as well?

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: UK Visa
« Reply #338 on: March 02, 2015, 12:54:59 am »
^ yes you should, it would be a form of lying if you don't as they will see it in their records

kirsten

  • Guest
Re: UK Visa
« Reply #339 on: March 02, 2015, 09:49:00 am »
Thanks sis! Btw, I just called the embassy and they told me about the EEA Family Permit. I'm just wondering if mas malaki kaya chance na grant ng visa if family permit or general visitor?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close