watch now

Author Topic: US TV: Nikita  (Read 51254 times)

helloness

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #200 on: February 20, 2012, 02:42:27 pm »
I love the tandem of Nikita and Alex, plus lovestory sa side. sana makaisip ng ganyang effect ng drama ang Philippines..

sima

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #201 on: February 21, 2012, 09:43:48 pm »
I love the twists and turns of Nikita.  I love Maggie Q in the lead role, the look of the show, and the solid action sequences.  I love how she wins her enemies over.  Dumadami na ang ka-alyado niya in her quest to right the wrongdoings of Division and Oversight.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 09:48:32 pm by sima »

velandra

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #202 on: February 22, 2012, 12:21:53 am »
And isn't it cool pa na Maggie Q actually does her own stunts. I love the hand-to-hand combat sequences the most. Sadly, this show is so underrated...not enough viewers even though most critics love it.  I really hope hindi ma-cancel.

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #203 on: February 22, 2012, 12:49:46 am »
^I guess it also have something to do with the time slot, Friday night kasi siya aired in US and alot goes out on Friday nights, so yung iba download lang or tivo'd, but well I'm not sure how their ratings system works.

velandra

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #204 on: February 22, 2012, 01:37:48 am »
^Yup, Friday night is considered the graveyard slot sa american tv because most people are not home. I think it may also be because it is in the wrong network. CW viewers are mostly teens. Nikita is, in my opinion, more appealing sa adult viewers. It is definitely a far cry from Gossip Girl, 90210 and One Tree  Hill. Not that there is anything wrong with soapy shows.

marienmarien

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #205 on: February 24, 2012, 06:22:49 am »
Sana may season 3 pa. I love watching maggie q. Galing niya talaga.

heavensent

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #206 on: February 24, 2012, 09:50:46 am »
^sana nga because I really love this show.

reese**

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #207 on: February 24, 2012, 10:36:37 am »
im missing this series. i remember i watched it religiously on its first season kaya lang nagka baby at na nabusy so i havent watch any epi sa S2.

anyways, nabasa ko nga na tagilid marenew ang Nikita. sana huwag naman.


liana

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #208 on: February 24, 2012, 11:08:59 am »
^ oh no wag naman sana. This is one of my most favorite series, no dull moment kasi. Maybe it's just because of the time slot kaya mababa ang ratings. Sana yung secret circle na lang ang wag nilang irenew

heavensent

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #209 on: February 24, 2012, 01:16:52 pm »
^or maybe they can change the schedule nalang..

jika

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #210 on: March 14, 2012, 09:43:27 am »
Sana may season 3 pa. I love watching maggie q. Galing niya talaga.

+1 Sana nga!  :D

Gladz31842

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #211 on: March 23, 2012, 08:04:40 am »
mga sis bakit ba putol-putol pagpapalabas nito? parang minsan maghihintay muna isang buwan bago ang susunod na episode

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #212 on: March 23, 2012, 09:15:21 am »
^ganon talaga sa US may nga hiatus break sila or sometimes pag may holiday or special event walang episode.

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #213 on: May 12, 2012, 12:10:55 pm »
Renewed for season 3 :)

liana

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #214 on: May 12, 2012, 02:42:51 pm »
^ yey! I love this show ;D kala ko hindi marerenew buti na lang they got some sense na yung The Secret Circle ang icancel

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #215 on: May 12, 2012, 02:45:27 pm »
^maganda naman yung Nikita, parang wrong timeslot lang siya

velandra

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #216 on: May 12, 2012, 03:33:23 pm »
So happy this got renewed! ;D Wish it picks up new viewers. I heard one of the factors is the international following. Too bad etc (channel) did not stick with the show.

mgeoffrey_88

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #217 on: May 13, 2012, 10:17:31 am »
anong epi na kaya sa US? medyo late na ata ako sa panonood nito...

so happy at renewed for season3 ang nikita. clap clap clap...

need to double time in watching para makahabol.  ;)

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #218 on: May 13, 2012, 01:34:51 pm »
^episode 22, its season 2's finale

velandra

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #219 on: May 13, 2012, 10:10:32 pm »
^sis, episode 22 is not the finale. May episode 23 pa next week. Usually it is 22 episodes for CW shows but they ordered an extra one for season 2.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close