watch now

Author Topic: US TV: Nikita  (Read 51191 times)

aika_gay

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #140 on: May 15, 2011, 05:23:49 pm »
^wag naman sana matagal

fenette89

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #141 on: May 21, 2011, 02:51:34 pm »
Ganda ng finale!  :-* :-* Nikita & Michael, so sweet, kinikilig ako sa knla.. hahahaha!
sana Season 3 na agad....

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #142 on: July 31, 2011, 01:10:33 am »
^season 2 pa lang sis and it premieres on Sep 23  :)

eicia

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #143 on: July 31, 2011, 01:44:00 pm »
Aww! Kakatuwa madaming nakaka-appreciate pala ng Nikita. Good thing din they started showing it on ETC. I've never seen any of Alias' eps but i definitely liked Nikita. Idagdag pa ka-hot-an ni Shane West sa show. Yung mga earlier eps nito medyo boring pero nung nagtagal, the plots got better and hands down sa pagka-evil ni Percy. I also cant wait for Season 2. They started filming for S2 na eh. I think theyre on Ep3. :)

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #144 on: July 31, 2011, 02:26:35 pm »
may I just add ang sexy ni Nikita noh. lol natuwa din andun si Devon Sawa, one of my childhood crush lol

mybaghabits

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #145 on: August 29, 2011, 01:45:53 pm »

love NIKITA too! I recently marathoned the entire season 1 in 3 days! Ganda! Cant wait for the next season to start.  :)

^she's pretty talaga and super sexy pa!

Lei_Glee

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #146 on: August 29, 2011, 02:31:31 pm »
HI everyone,
I just started watching Nikita at etc these past few days so sobrang huli ko na hehe!
I love the show, Maggie Q is perfect sa role. I was just wondering where kayo nanonood online?
Kasi I only started watching this week and I am so behind na, I need to watch online na talaga.

iheartkitsch

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #147 on: September 06, 2011, 05:19:30 pm »
starting to become obsessed with this show. napaka-interesting ng backstory ni alex. marathon kami nito sa bahay pag may time. para  real-time na ang pagsubaybay sa season 2.

mgeoffrey_88

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #148 on: September 06, 2011, 09:10:57 pm »
excited for season2.can't wait!!!!!sexy to the nth level lang ni maggi q.body to die for talaga

crashing waves

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #149 on: September 10, 2011, 06:58:02 pm »
I love this show!  :D I used to watch La Femme Nikita back in the 90's and also saw the original French film. I never thought this new Nikita remake will be even better! Maggie Q is perfect for the role and Shane is not so bad.

Super adrenalin rush yung season 1 and I can't wait for season 2!  ;D

velandra

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #150 on: September 12, 2011, 10:03:47 pm »
This is my new fave show too  :). I was scared for a while that it might not get renewed for a second season. I like the fact that it's fast-paced and they don't drag out the storyline...but, I'm hoping they find a good balance and not turn into manipulaTV as I like to call shows like Lost.

^Haven't seen the original film by Luc Besson (loved Taken with Liam Neeson though) or the '90s tv show of the same title. The only one I've seen was the American remake with Bridget Fonda.

Maggie Q is the perfect Nikita...she's a good mix of bada** and sexy with a little bit of vulnerability thrown in for good measure.




marienmarien

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #151 on: September 14, 2011, 10:47:57 am »
May trailer na ba for season 2?

velandra

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #152 on: September 14, 2011, 08:16:17 pm »
^Yes, there were a couple of sneak peeks released recently. Eto yung pinakamahaba:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gAUJ34M0uE
 :)

vuzhia

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #153 on: September 15, 2011, 09:35:09 am »
yay! need ko ng tapusin ang season 1, complete ng download ni hubby...dami ko ng naka line-up na TV series...haiz! kulang sa time

marienmarien

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #154 on: September 15, 2011, 10:58:29 am »
Thanks sis!

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #155 on: September 24, 2011, 12:07:42 pm »
Finally season 2 of Nikita is back on air! :)

mgeoffrey_88

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #156 on: September 24, 2011, 08:47:08 pm »
sis, meron na season2?what channel?excited na ko to watch...

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #157 on: September 24, 2011, 09:00:23 pm »
^it aired na sa US, idk dito kung kelan

mgeoffrey_88

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #158 on: September 24, 2011, 09:02:27 pm »
nice...i'm hoping ipalabas agad dito sa etc. ;)

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #159 on: September 24, 2011, 09:50:21 pm »
I finally seen episode 1, in fairness ang ganda ng prison ni Percy haha

si Amanda na ang head ng division.

naturn off ako kay Alex dito, shes acting all badass pero pag nasaktan grabe umiyak at sumigaw. lol

I guess Birkhoff will be helping Nikita and Michael to their missions

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close