watch now

Author Topic: US TV: Nikita  (Read 51344 times)

gleek

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #120 on: April 22, 2011, 12:41:41 pm »
my new fave tv show.natapos ko i marathon 17 episodes in 2 days..now i'm waiting for the current..  ;)

fan ako ng alias eh..they have similarities pero for me,ok yung mga twists sa plot nia. also help shane west's one of the cast  ;D

dark_phoenix

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #121 on: April 22, 2011, 12:58:04 pm »
^Same here sis fan din ako nang Alias! :D

I already downloaded the eps that I haven't watched pero didn't watch pa. Hahah!

Gladz31842

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #122 on: April 22, 2011, 02:41:38 pm »
^sis san ka nakapagdownload, [textspeak!] pls hingi ng link? thanks sis. :)

dark_phoenix

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #123 on: April 22, 2011, 02:50:46 pm »
^Torrent downloads lang sis. Search mo lang sa net. :)

Gladz31842

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #124 on: April 22, 2011, 02:56:52 pm »
wala po kaseng etc dito :(

aika_gay

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #125 on: April 22, 2011, 11:24:34 pm »
u can watch it online din :D pm me if u want bugay ko link :)

lyn

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #126 on: April 23, 2011, 08:36:37 am »
The problem is that mas maganda talaga yung Alias. Walang masyadong sobrang tricky manuevers yung Nikita not like Alias. Sobrang ganda ng Alias, wala sa caliber yung Nikita sa Alias.

But okay na din... :) It'll do.

aika_gay

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #127 on: April 30, 2011, 09:03:42 am »
buking na si alex :D

Gladz31842

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #128 on: April 30, 2011, 11:51:26 pm »
^epi 19 sis?

aika_gay

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #129 on: May 01, 2011, 09:25:55 am »
^ nope episode 20

dark_phoenix

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #130 on: May 02, 2011, 08:13:48 am »
At last! I was able to catch up! watched ep 17 and 18.

I was kinda sad when Mikita kissed and made up. Hahha! I was a Nikita-Owen shipper first. Division setting up Kaseem to kill Micheal's family is just evil. And yeah...he is Division. Percy is evil.

Natawa ako kay Owen coz he was like "oh i know the location of the black boxes"...And Mikita was all flustered because Owen suddenly showed up. I guess it's 0 now between Owen and Nikita and Fletcher and Nikita. =D

ep 18:

Nikita: "Micheal is on our side now."

*Micheal half naked*

Owen (with sarcasm): "Yes I could see that." 

epi 19

The actress who plays Jaden is really good in being b*yatchy and sl*tty. :D

Gladz31842

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #131 on: May 03, 2011, 10:37:00 pm »
just seen epi 20, oh no! when is the next episode? anong araw ito pinapalabas?

dark_phoenix

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #132 on: May 08, 2011, 08:13:20 pm »
Nice to know it's a female Guardian this time..para ma iba naman.

Kid: "I thought you said you didn't make any promises."
Nikita: "Well, this one I intend to keep alright. Punk." --" Hahaha! I love Nikita. :D

Shoot! Awesome cliff hanger for episode 20!!! Gotta DL ep 21!!!! I should have DL-ed it before watching ep 20. Haha!

lelila

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #133 on: May 08, 2011, 08:56:44 pm »
waaah may episode ba next week, sobrang bitin yun epi 21

dark_phoenix

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #134 on: May 08, 2011, 11:55:52 pm »
HAHAHAHA!! Interesting. Birkhoff used the word HORCRUX to describe the black boxes! Niceee. =) Harry Potter stuff. =D

CIA Consultant: "Who does this guy work for?"
Nikita: "We just sleep together." --" HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ryan Fletcher....missed him. :D

Percy Percy Percy...one of my favorite villains in American television. =D

CRAP! I can't wait till next the episode!

Gladz31842

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #135 on: May 11, 2011, 02:29:11 pm »
eto duda ko lang: naka bulletproof si nikita..alam niyang bugged si Alex, alam niyang monitored lahat ng kilos nila by percy and nagpatay-patayan lang. I think kaya niya pinapatigil si alex nong kinausap niya si Fletcher about yong nakalagay sa kanya na bug. Sorry limot ko na mga ginamit na terms

dark_phoenix

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #136 on: May 11, 2011, 02:56:49 pm »
^Yup. That' what I thought too. Naka bulletproof vest siya.

She can't die the show is entitled after her name. :D

lelila

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #137 on: May 11, 2011, 06:33:01 pm »
yep parang pinoy movies/series lang haha.

aika_gay

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #138 on: May 14, 2011, 09:51:06 pm »
ganda ng finale :D

lelila

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Nikita
« Reply #139 on: May 15, 2011, 07:53:03 am »
^agree!!! my favorite episode so far! kelan balik nila haha

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close