Author Topic: sweet pa din ba si hubby syo kahit matagal na kayong magkasama or hindi na???  (Read 112873 times)

o9kristin

  • Guest
Re: sweet pa din ba si hubby syo kahit matagal na kayong magkasama or hindi na???
« Reply #460 on: February 22, 2017, 01:25:06 am »
We've been together for more than 10 years na (married for more than 2 years) and I can say YES. But not all the time. Once in a blue moon lang. Minsan kailangan ko pa magparinig. Haha! I'll say he's sweeter nung hindi pa kami mag-asawa but that doesn't bother me. I realized lang na we have other priorities than being sweet to each other.

Huli syang naging sweet sakin, binilhan nya ko ng milk tea. Baon ko sa office. Sobrang kinilig na ako dun. My husband is not the type kasi na maraming pakulo or pasabog. Basta he brings me pasalubong or basta food masaya na ko. LOL


wifeynikawin

  • Guest
Re: sweet pa din ba si hubby syo kahit matagal na kayong magkasama or hindi na???
« Reply #461 on: February 22, 2017, 01:50:03 am »
 :) Yes, 14 years together, almost 9 years married and we still go out and date tulad ng dati. Parang mag bf gf pa din turingan namin sa isa't -isa. ibang level nga lang.

sexy^pink

  • Guest
I think and feel na hindi na.. wala ng kilig, wala ng sweetness.Parang we're just two people na magkasama to take care of our kid. Sometimes nafefeel ko nawawalan ako ng gana. Ewan can't explain myself.

lonely_dad

  • Guest
I think and feel na hindi na.. wala ng kilig, wala ng sweetness.Parang we're just two people na magkasama to take care of our kid. Sometimes nafefeel ko nawawalan ako ng gana. Ewan can't explain myself.

parang ganito na nararamdaman ko minsan
taga bayad lang ng mga bills etc
taga maneho pag kelangan ng driver

mommynin8

  • Guest
25 years bf/gf and 21 years married, he still is very sweet pa din.

happie

  • Guest
Not so much. Sweet in a sense maybe because he lets me have my way.  But then that's because he knows I don't go out after work, and I don't really go on a shopping spree as if sky is the limit.

I would have appreciated a little "pagkukusa" sa mga responsibilities niya.  For him to own up to his responsibilities at work so I don't have to keep on reminding him what to do.  Nawawala na sweetness that I see other couples have.  Or, baka naman #filtered post lang din mga nakikita ko kunwari sweet pero behind that sweet smile baka may problems din.

laniegege

  • Guest
14 years together 10years married civil  di na siya ma effort 2weeks ago inaway ko na ng bongga kasi napapagod na ko magremind ng mga dapat ginagawa na niya kusa. like minsan nasa mall may makita siya maganda bibitawan hawak sakin. sumabog na ko di mag tetext pag nasa labas. itetext mo pa. sabi ko nga konting effort naman i dont expect you to celebrate monthsary na tulad dati atleast naman bumati ka ng anniversary na you wont treat it as ordinary day. minsan kasi pag ikaw na lang nageffort may time na magiisip ka ng kung ano ano parang nakontento na lang siya na andian ka lang naman pinaramdam ko talaga na gusto ko na humiwalay. ayun ng improve konti. lets see hahaha

TysLolakins

  • Guest
this month is our 40th anniversary of being together (33 years married).  and he hasn't changed a bit with his sweetness.  esp at our age, he's the one making all the effort, sometimes I kid him about being stuck with me and he would retort that he wants it that way and he's not complaining.   ;)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 03:23:03 am by TysLolakins »

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
^ so inspiring.😊 Kami naman hindi narin kasing sweet like nung mag bf/gf pa. pero anjan parin yung pasalubong pag uwi niya and holding hands pag nasa mall. 😁

fashtag

  • Guest
My husband was never the type na sweet or showy so when i read posts like this, asking kung sweet pa ang hubby or not, i take it na he is just not that sweet.  As long as he is loyal to me and my family, that i should be alright. Unfortunately, i should have seen that as a warning sign pala that he was no longer that into me.

Ngayon naman naghahabol.  What for?  I keep on reading na inuulit lang din to ng mga husbands.  Nakakalungkot.

simang

  • Guest
this month is our 40th anniversary of being together (33 years married).  and he hasn't changed a bit with his sweetness.  esp at our age, he's the one making all the effort, sometimes I kid him about being stuck with me and he would retort that he wants it that way and he's not complaining.   ;)

Goals ❤️

kaythrielle

  • Guest
Wow 40 years and counting....❤

Yup hubby's still sweet 😊

shinies

  • Guest
Ano ba yung matagal? Hehe ilang taon na kami at sweet pa din kami sa isa't isa. Para sa amin kasi, 2-way dapat eh

redsh0es

  • Guest
going 3 years this November and no is my answer

kaythrielle

  • Guest
Bihira na lang namin i-celebrate yung bf/gf anniv namin but we still make it a point to greet "Happy Anniversary!" to each other.
But the other day, which is our 19th, i was surprised he brought home a potted orchid (a Doritaenopsis).

I love flowers kasi and he said instead of buying me tulips (not in season na) or roses (na malalanta lang after weeks sa vase), which he does on other occasions like Mother's Day, wedding anniv etc.....yun na lang daw para pwede alagaan.
Recently din kasi i'm into gardening and may mga flowers akong tinanim sa backyard. I find it sweet and thoughtful of him. Now research mode ako about orchids & orchid care.

ChixC18

  • Guest
Hi Ladies,

I love this thread! Haha! I can relate to some.  :-[

9 years na kami ni fiance. And my answer is Not anymore.  :( I can;t even remember when was the last time na kinilig ako. Haha! Well except for the proposal pala that he did when we had my birthday trip last March in Indonesia. Sobrang hopeless romantic ako I love flowers, surprised and the likes.  Kaya na sa sad ako na hindi na ganoon ka sweet si H2B. Pero we still do random date nights, HHWW naman, kiss and all the normal couples do pero yung mga random surprises, lambing moments nawala na which saddens me.  :'( or Clingy lang talaga ko. Hehe!  ;D

ayi0119

  • Guest
^ you are lucky na nagpropose sya sayo, some in long term relationships hindi na nagppropose e.. saka kung nagde-date kayo, HHWW, kissing, ang sweet kaya.. :) Focus ka sa small things he do for you.

ChixC18

  • Guest
^ Ay talaga ba? Siguro kilala nalang talaga ko ni H2B as Hopeless romantic and mahilig sa surprises kaya nag propose padin siya sakin... Hahaha! And feeling ko din kasi sis that's what normal couple do nalang kaya para sakin di na sweet. LOL.  :P kumabaga nothing extraordinary or nothing new. Minsan nag tampo ako sakanya kasi sabi ko di na siya masyadong sweet unlike before namiss ko lang (nakakamiss din kasi) pero sinasabihan din ako ng ganyan ng friends ko. nagbago naman na ko ngayon simula nung naging issue namin yung pagiging clingy ko, i think mas naging mature pa ko sa lagay na to.  :-[

Ysera

  • Guest
I've been married for 4 years, but feels like 7 years dahil nag live-in kami almost immediately. My husband has never been the sweet type even before we got married. He's not the type to surprise me or think of creative dates. Movie or dinner lang. Mas prefer nya sa bahay lang kmi.

But I can honestly say he's sweeter after we got married, in his own way. He never fails to give me a kiss every day before going to work or when we go separate ways. He never forgets special occasions (courtesy of his cellphone reminder, lol). He gives me flowers on Valentines Day. And on my first Mother's Day, nagpa deliver sya ng bouquet at home. He's practical too. His gifts aren't chocolates or stuffed toys. He bought me a hi-tech keyboard that I wanted. (Nerd alert!) And when I feel particularly maarte, I ask for a kiss or a hug, he tolerates me naman. Hehe.

super bratinella

  • Guest
For me it is just not the husband responsibility to be sweet most specially when you are already married, mas  expected na sweet ang guy when you are in courting stage and sa fresh relationship as boyfriend and girlfriend, as soon as your relationship mature it should already be two way.

When you expect your husband to be sweet, then you should be sweet to your husband as well, or better yet respected. When you respect them then that is equivalent as sweetness for them.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close