We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I think so. We make sure that the "fire" is still burning for the both of us. He's not the typical sweet husband, but he find his own ways to make me feel that I'm special.
kami rin going on 13 years na (6 years married now), but I can say we both still have it! PDA kahit saan (pero yung pasweet lang naman) hehe. we never failed to give a kiss, a hug, and "i love yous" to each other every day for the last 12 years...and it keeps going!
^ sweet sweetan....mechanical ang dating parang si Mr. Roboto tuwing may kailangan ang bait bait pag nakuha na nya derma na... Thanks!