watch now

Author Topic: TURBO FIRE  (Read 15149 times)

hellacious

  • Guest
Re: TURBO FIRE
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2012, 08:50:43 am »
I use turbofire as my cardio routine.. so that would be 3-4 times a week.. I love their core20 when it comes to strengthening.. and stretching..(you can feel the burn talaga) with their stretching class after doing a fireclass. You need resistance bands here.. (if wala.. u can use weights..).. I bought my resistance tubeat chris sports.. depends on the lbs of the Resistance tube yung price.. I bought the 10lbs..its like aroung 280-300 if im not mistaken.. meron din [textspeak!] 5lbs lang.. I dont follow their diet plan as i have my own.. so far so good ako.. I love their workout.. you will feel the pain.. the kind of pain that would make you feel great after their workout.. :)

What I also like about this workout is Chalene Johnson.. She is good in motivating people.. She motivates every minute in the video.. I like it. :D

strwbrrylurve

  • Guest
Re: TURBO FIRE
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2012, 11:28:56 am »
^ok na ba sis yung 10lbs resistance band? Meron ako anung 20lbs hindi ko masunod yung mga routines eh sobrang hirap. Baka bumili na lang ako ulit yung 10lbs na lang :-)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 11:30:33 am by strwbrrylurve »

hellacious

  • Guest
Re: TURBO FIRE
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2012, 12:32:20 pm »
^ok na ba sis yung 10lbs resistance band? Meron ako anung 20lbs hindi ko masunod yung mga routines eh sobrang hirap. Baka bumili na lang ako ulit yung 10lbs na lang :-)

yup sis.. okay ang 10lbs.. pero yung nasa turbofire ata is like 5lbs only.. actually i started with 5lbs.. tpos 10lbs.. tapos if kaya ko na by next month sana.. mag 20lbs ako.. ang ganda ng core20 nila no? the best!

ashleycole

  • Guest
Re: TURBO FIRE
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2012, 03:25:14 pm »
para akong mauubusan ng hininga pag turbo fire na  ;D

charmed30

  • Guest
Re: TURBO FIRE
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2012, 10:55:45 am »
i am now on my third week. so far so good. i can already see the difference on my body based on my clothes. kasya na yung mga dating hindi kasya! my arms, legs, and thighs are getting leaner and stronger. medyo mahirap nga lang siya sa simula pero pag tinuloy tuloy na, hahanap hanapin mo yung workout.

xtense_15

  • Guest
Re: TURBO FIRE
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2012, 09:33:31 pm »
super like :) nakaka boost ng metabolism pati.

i used to do this workout every day (fave ko yung Fire 30 at EZ 55). kaso pumayat ako ng todo kasi sobrang intense at nakakapawis. so i had to tone it down to 1 or 2x a week na lang.

sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: TURBO FIRE
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2013, 09:38:54 am »
bakit ngayon ko lang natry yung tubo fire?! ang saya pala nya. intense pero enjoy. ive tried insanity, although i like the feeling of being strong and can do push ups and high kness and all that plus i do cassey ho's pilates, ang saya lang ng turbo fire. para lang class sa gym.

pawis pa rin ako kahit winter. ang sarap maligo after.

sassa

  • Guest
Re: TURBO FIRE
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2013, 02:38:39 pm »
Glad to see a turbofire thread here! Im doing it for almost a year now. I strictly followed the program for around 3 months. I went from 115 to 104 lbs! After three months, I slowed down and now i do the cardio work outs fire 45 3x a week then i do pilates in between.                                                                          In fact i just finished fire 55 this afternoon. It feels great afterwards! I love this workout coz paiba iba steps di nakakabore parang magugulat ka nalang ay ive been working out for almost an hour na pala! I do this while watching tv.                                                               

mikhai

  • Guest
Re: TURBO FIRE
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2013, 09:04:00 am »
Where do I buy this turbo fire? is this a video that I need to follow? what stuff do I need to buy? Sorry very clueless..

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: TURBO FIRE
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2013, 05:33:28 am »
me too... more details naman about this.. based on reviews mukhang sobrang intense yung insanity workout, mas interesting tong kay chalean...

scruffs

  • Guest
Re: TURBO FIRE
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2013, 02:49:17 pm »
hi mga sis,

what is more intense, [textspeak!] insanity or turbo fire? hindi ko kasi yata talaga kakayanin yung insanity although I'm continuing to use it.

Thank you

V_for_Victoria

  • Guest
Re: TURBO FIRE
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2013, 02:37:50 pm »
Wow, I've been hating exercise for the past seven years now, but I am addicted to Turbo Fire! I have an original copy, including the resistance and sculpting bands, courtesy of my office.
You can use dumbbells in place of the resistance bands.

I'm following the sequence in the old schedule (heard it's been updated to make it easier, including low-intensity HIIT workouts), but I do it 4-5 times a week, instead of the prescribed 6 times a week.

When I first tried the initial Fire 30 workout, I was pagod agad! And my fitness and conditioning are above average. I'm on week 8 in the schedule (but I've also been doing plyo classes on the side), and I can manage all the classes easily now...I'm looking forward to the advanced classes (starting with Fire 60) already!

I haven't tried Insanity yet, but from what I can understand, Insanity is mostly plyometrics and HIIT, with some resistance training. Turbo Fire is mostly cardio, HIIT, with some resistance training.

I actually find Turbo Fire's resistance training lacking, but I just downloaded the advanced classes, which includes Upper 20, Lower 20, and Abs 10, and I've yet to try them.

I haven't lost weight, because I'm already OK at 48 kg, but I've gotten compliments that I look leaner and more athletic. My stubborn saddlebags have also shrunk.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 03:49:19 pm by V_for_Victoria »

piegee

  • Guest
Re: TURBO FIRE
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2013, 01:17:56 pm »
I'm following the sequence in the old schedule (heard it's been updated to make it easier, including low-intensity HIIT workouts), but I do it 4-5 times a week, instead of the prescribed 6 times a week.

Sis saan ba makikita ang sequence ng Turbo fire workouts?

phurple0515

  • Guest
Re: TURBO FIRE
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2014, 02:34:25 pm »
will try this one first muna.  i don't think insanity is for me at this time coz 1 month din ako halos walang workout sa gym, just doing zumba at home.  sana ok din sa akin result nito like you guys.

pink_five

  • Guest
Re: TURBO FIRE
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2014, 12:05:07 am »
san po makakabili ng copy?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close