watch now

Author Topic: TURBO FIRE  (Read 15156 times)

wild_berries

  • Guest
TURBO FIRE
« on: September 10, 2010, 07:59:41 pm »
new workout video from chalene johnson...instructor of Turbo Jam, Chalean Extreme and Turbo Kick.
 ;D

Super intense and super fun!

Anyone tried this?

I'm on day 3 today.   

Share your thoughts and experiences!

gHoDdEsS

  • Guest
Re: TURBO FIRE
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2010, 04:58:38 pm »
i want to try this too! kaso wala pa akong copy nito...  :(

wild_berries

  • Guest
Re: TURBO FIRE
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2010, 12:08:41 am »
day 9 and surprised Im still alive...

Download lang sis :)  Torrent

ladee_s

  • Guest
Re: TURBO FIRE
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2010, 01:58:53 am »
i'm starting nxt week hahaha ! i'll just finish my program this week then off to that ! i'm excited! :D

wild_berries

  • Guest
Re: TURBO FIRE
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2010, 01:21:54 pm »
How are you doing with your Turbo Fire sis?

:)

I just saw your blog...REALLY GREAT JOB!  Im at around 148lbs now and Im hoping to be at 125 by Christmas. Possible kaya. haahahhahahah

jhellie

  • Guest
Re: TURBO FIRE
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2010, 12:00:13 am »
dsn po link ng turbo fire pls.. thanks!  :)

summersunder

  • Guest
Re: TURBO FIRE
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2010, 09:52:15 pm »
i love turbo jam. pero i haven't seen turbo fire, pero feeling ko ok din ito. I will search for this :)

wild_berries

  • Guest
Re: TURBO FIRE
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2010, 05:48:23 am »
I've lost about 5 pounds in 2 weeks doing turbo fire...and im not even strictly following the diet and schedule.   ::) hahaha minsan kasi ang haba ng iba tas pagod nako from school and work, so I opt for the shorter vids on some days

summersunder

  • Guest
Re: TURBO FIRE
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2010, 03:19:10 pm »
san mo nabili yung copy mo sis?

wild_berries

  • Guest
Re: TURBO FIRE
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2010, 09:22:33 pm »
Download lang sis from uTorrent.  and I search on www.isohunt.com

Diane

  • Guest
Re: TURBO FIRE
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2011, 09:51:01 am »
how does this work ba? any gyms offering this?

cess

  • Guest
Re: TURBO FIRE
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2011, 08:35:14 pm »
anyone still doing this? grabe intensity nya minsan. I'm not following the sched yet, plan ko next week.. but I'm trying each program para ma-familiarize ako.

wild_berries

  • Guest
Re: TURBO FIRE
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2011, 09:20:58 pm »
hi sis I didn't follow the sched either but I've lost about 28-32lbs on it on a mix of hip hop abs before. Hehe I was on and off it...

I'm still doing it on and off sis I'm still hoping to be able to finally follow the schedule LOL

cess

  • Guest
Re: TURBO FIRE
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2011, 08:33:23 pm »
^sis kamusta? I'm on my 2nd week of following the schedule and hopefully matapos ko sya.. 1st week of following this palang, I lost 3 lbs na.. saya saya! kaso wala akong resistance bands.. urgh.

twnks

  • Guest
Re: TURBO FIRE
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2012, 09:21:09 pm »
i've been doing turbo fire on and off for 3 months. ang sarap ng feeling pag natapos mo ang isang training. love ko yung HIIT15 and HIIT20, tas FIRE30 and FIRE 45EZ. syempre ang stretch 40 din. i lost a lot of weight from turbo fire.. hindi lang yan, i lost all my back fat too and that can't be done by pure cardio alone. :)

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: TURBO FIRE
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2012, 12:34:34 pm »
yung Fire 30, grabe, 15 mins palang super hingal na hingal na ko! High intensity workout sya talaga

pink_five

  • Guest
Re: TURBO FIRE
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2012, 02:00:51 am »
aside from torrent where can we get a copy?  ;)

pinklilac

  • Guest
Re: TURBO FIRE
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2012, 08:53:47 pm »
mga sis, mag e enroll kase ako dito sa malapit sa place ko. ang concern ko lang is more on turbo fire yung instructor at sa last part of every session lang nag su zumba. i prefer zumba pa naman,
napaka intense nga ng turbo fire. worry ko lang baka pumayat ako. it's not my goal to lose weight. gusto ko lang ma wala big tummy ko saka ma firm katawan ko.

glamorous_aisha

  • Guest
Re: TURBO FIRE
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2012, 09:40:34 am »
hi sisses.  i want to try turbo fire after insanity. i just want to ask if you use resistance bands for turbo fire? or pedeng wala na?  :)

vixey1969

  • Guest
Re: TURBO FIRE
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2012, 01:24:06 pm »
I am about to finish turbo fire.  I guess you need the resistance band in order to perform the exercises requiring it.  How ever, with respect to the lower body band, I just used a thick garter na lang kasi para sa lower body exercises lang naman sya usually ginagamit.  From 128 lbs., I am now 110 although hindi ko talaga sinunod yung diet na prescribed for the program.  I still ate whatever I wanted it was just the portion na binawasan ko. I ate more often tapos I dont eat until I am full. I only eat up to such point na hindi na ako gutom.  I still want to lose some fats on my belly though kaya I'm going to try pilates after I finish turbo fire.  I was able to sustain turbo fire because I love the music that goes with the workout.  Plus, magaling magmotivate si Chalean.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close