watch now

Author Topic: infertility, endo-repro ob gyne recommendations  (Read 415342 times)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: infertility, endo-repro ob gyne recommendations
« Reply #580 on: February 23, 2017, 06:44:50 pm »
^^Sis, I am not sure if you can buy in Kato if you aren't a patient. Kasi they only dispense medication after the doctor makes the prescription. But try calling them to ask.

I think the more well known brand of letrozole is Femera. Perhaps that is what they have in Mercury?

kuletz0521

  • Guest
Re: infertility, endo-repro ob gyne recommendations
« Reply #581 on: March 01, 2017, 05:11:01 pm »
hi sis Chili113 ask ko lang may personal doctor kaba sa KATO? I mean pano mo nakilala si dr. Mendiola? for IUI na rin kasi kami sa Asian din pero with dra. casanova at same rate sila ni dra. manalo...eh base sa nabasa ko sa mga post mo mas reasonable nga ang price ng IUI sa KATO kaya gusto rin sana namin i try...pwede ba mag walk-in dun?at wala kaming kilalang doctor dun pano kaya un? TIA

kuletz0521

  • Guest
Re: infertility, endo-repro ob gyne recommendations
« Reply #582 on: March 02, 2017, 11:28:56 am »
ahhh...ok thank you sis  ;)

kookai88

  • Guest
Re: infertility, endo-repro ob gyne recommendations
« Reply #583 on: March 10, 2017, 01:16:46 pm »
May free infertility, work-up and management sa KATO bukas March 11. Mini symposia ang tawag nila. Pag nag-attend ka dito, free ang 1st consultation mo sa Kato. 3pm-5pm ang oras. Try niyo lang.

abhigaile

  • Guest
Re: infertility, endo-repro ob gyne recommendations
« Reply #584 on: March 12, 2017, 10:21:26 am »
Hi! Saan po clinic ni Dra. Israel? TTC wifey here

Eggpudding

  • Guest
Re: infertility, endo-repro ob gyne recommendations
« Reply #585 on: March 23, 2017, 09:16:32 am »
In case malock ang thread, heres the new home link

http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php?topic=295478.0

=D

lordcedrich

  • Guest
Re: infertility, endo-repro ob gyne recommendations
« Reply #586 on: April 18, 2017, 02:45:23 pm »
Baka meron kayong pwedeng i recommend to us na doctor my wife has a multi myoma with possible submucous and endometrial cyst.

Thanks

Bugster03

  • Guest
Re: infertility, endo-repro ob gyne recommendations
« Reply #587 on: April 27, 2017, 02:31:26 pm »
Good day.

Sa mga patients po ni Dra. jing Fernandez, isang FM lang po ba talaga per cycle?

Thanks po sa sasagot

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: infertility, endo-repro ob gyne recommendations
« Reply #588 on: May 03, 2017, 02:19:50 pm »
It is also like that in Kato. It is the nurses who explain the procedures and give instructions for the meds. OK lang kato for IVF. But I would not go there for IUI or follicle monitoring.

In fact as soon as I got pregnant, I have been going to other OBs to take care of me and my baby/babies. Kulang sa personal attention ang kato for me, since I am a very picky patient. BUT theyre good for IVF since they do SO SO Many of it.  But for other things, I would go elsewhere.

luna laxa

  • Guest
Re: infertility, endo-repro ob gyne recommendations
« Reply #589 on: May 04, 2017, 07:49:17 am »
^if I may ask sis, ba't di mo bet and IUI sa Kato? Yun na yata yung next step ko after my hssg tomorrow, and I'm interested on what you have to say.

luna laxa

  • Guest
Re: infertility, endo-repro ob gyne recommendations
« Reply #590 on: May 09, 2017, 10:42:44 am »
^ I see what you mean sis. But oh wow, 75 IVF a day! Unfortunately di natuloy yung hssg ko kasi when they did the ultrasound, they saw a ruptured follicle (at cd10- what??) Sayang naman daw kaya next cycle nalang yung procedure.

I did a slight backread cos I remember your posts about where to do your iui or still just looking for the suitable dr for you. So ibig sabihin ba sis you got pregnant na? If so wow that was FAST!

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: infertility, endo-repro ob gyne recommendations
« Reply #591 on: May 09, 2017, 12:04:20 pm »
^yes sis! Super fast that I still cant believe I am pregnant and with twins at that!

We really tried to move fast because of my age. I am 40. So we even skipped IUI. Also technically I was never diagnosed with infertility since we didnt try naturally for more than 3 mos. We never even did workups or follicle monitoring.  BUT, Ive seen too many friends my age go down this route and waste so much time and money.

If I was younger I would try all the different ways other than IVF. But at 40 y.o. the chance to conceive naturally is only 5% a month. IUI success rate is 10-15% per month only. While IVF is about 20-29% success. So we went straight to IVF  bec we felt we didnt have the luxury of time to try for one whole year pa using other ways.

Good luck sis!!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 12:08:34 pm by Chili1113 »

luna laxa

  • Guest
Re: infertility, endo-repro ob gyne recommendations
« Reply #592 on: May 09, 2017, 12:20:20 pm »
^congrats sis!!  talaga, not even FM? Very proactive yung approach nyo sis! On our first consultation with Kato I specifically told doc that we also don't want to waste time. But we don't want to waste money either, so sana before we do the treatment we want to make sure I'm a viable host. If I remember correct I think you mentioned you have children prior to the twins (aww twins!!). Me kasi ive never been pregnant so to be certain lang na wala ng underlying problem. O Kung meron matreat agad.




luna laxa

  • Guest
Re: infertility, endo-repro ob gyne recommendations
« Reply #593 on: May 10, 2017, 08:29:01 am »
^im 36 myself and teh panic mode na.  Your story is inspiring sis: ttc can be very dragging ang frustrating pero pwede naman pala ang take-charge attitude. Happy for you sis. Congrats on your growing family.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close