We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
TTC for 6 years. I'm seeing Dra. Angela Aguilar. I first went to her Cardinal Santos hospital Clinic. then During Follicle Monitoring, sa Friendly care ako pumunta. mahaba nga lang ang pila. may nakilala pa ako taga Nueva Ecija pa at dinadayo talaga si Doc. Pero siyempre, kailangan magtiis at dapat willing maghintay sa clinic. Done with my blood tests. Thank God accredited si Doc ng Maxicare (just the consultation) and some lab tests na na-approve ng Maxicare. Straight to the point si Doc. Hindi ma-chika but it's ok. Basta sa ngayon, siya ang napili namin na mag-alaga sa akin. Ofcourse, I know God has plans for us. Malaki ang tiwala namin sa Panginoon at sa mga taong gagamitin Niya para maging pamilya kami.
Hi everyone...Aside from Dr. Angela Aguilar, who else are the best doctors for infertility? I am more inclined of Doctors who have clinics in Makati and Taguig.Thanks in advance for any recommendations.By the way, I am under Dr. Aguilar for a year now but she is too busy since she got a lot of patients. I wanted someone who can take care of me well. Not too fast nor too long in explaining...steady lang.
hi sis, saang hospital sya and [textspeak!] clinic hours nya? also did you use HMO? how much din sa kanya?Thanks!