We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi mga sis! Share ko lang yun story ko...2 years na kami married ng husband ko, at first nagcontrol kami for 6 months before deciding to have a baby, nabuntis naman ako agad but it was a blighted ovum and I undergo D&C last April 2011. Late last year nagdecide ulit kami na magbaby na but it was unsuccessful. Dito sa Girltalk ko nabasa yun recommendation about Dra. Casanova, she’s a infertility specialist. On Feb.10 nagpacheck up kami kay dra., super like ko siya the first time I met her, she takes time to explain everything and I find her mabait talaga, nakampante ang loob namin, check nya ako thru trans-v and ok naman lahat, sabi niya no need to undergo work up agad kasi nasa normal category pa daw kami ng husband ko, binigyan niya kami 2 months to conceive naturally, she advice me to take folic acid and aspirin kasi baka daw super lapot dugo ko kaya di nagtuloy pag-develop ni baby. Binigyan niya kami ng sched ng baby dance and that was Feb.15,17,19 and 21 then I’ll take dupasthon sa expected day ng menstruation ko which is Feb.26, everyday yun for 10 days natapos ako March 6, sabi ni dra. Kapag ndi daw ako buntis magkakamens daw ako pero kapag buntis daw ako kakapit si baby. So, days had passed ndi pa din ako nagkakaron sabi ni dra. Wait ko daw 2 weeks before mag PT, after two weeks nag PT ako and it was positive! We were soooo happy, excited for everything, and thanking Lord for it. Nagvisit ako kay Dra. Marh 23 and there we saw the gestational sac, yolk sac and the fetal fole, I am 5 weeks and 1 day pregnant! I was advice to take bed rest for two weeks which I did, I eat everything healthy, take meds on time, still excited and happy.And then just two weeks after having been so happy, here we are so sad. Last Wednesday April 4, we heard the news that really breaks our heart, at 6weeks and 6 days hindi masyado nagdevelop si baby, konti lang nilaki ng fetal pole at wala pa din heartbeat, masyado daw delay ang development niya at nagstart na mabuwag yung gestational sac. Pinapili kami ni Dra kung gusto ko mag pa D&C ulit or wait ko na lang magbleed ako and miscarriage naturally, I chose the latter and hope that God will still continue the life that I am expecting.This time we need to undergo work up na daw, most probably hindi daw compatible yun dugo namin ng husband ko kaya ganun ngyayari kapag nabubuntis ako, yun yata yun nababasa ko sa ibang thread na LIT..ewan, di ko na masyadong maintindihan yun iba kasi focus ako kay baby, sa puso ko nag-ppray ako sana magmilagro. Sabi nga ng husband ko, habang may buhay may pag-asa. Pasensiya na kayo mga sis napakahaba ng post ko.
Hi everyone,Im new here and would like to ask if you know any fertility doctor around makati area with reasonable PF? we've been trying to concieve for 3 years now and unfortunately, no luck. My hubby was diagnosed w/ low sperm count and slow swimmers and he was taking proveron but still no luck. I dont have any problems so far. Is there any doctor you can advice or any advice at all that you can give?