watch now

Author Topic: Everything about KIEHL'S  (Read 118817 times)

piatos

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #380 on: August 06, 2016, 06:27:19 am »
^^sis, san branch ka bumili en how much yung midnight recovery and yung eye cream? marami akong nababasang good reviews dito. pag mahal pagipunan ko na lang hehe

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #381 on: August 07, 2016, 01:33:42 pm »
^^Sis budzwhiz and Sis piatos, I'm based in Dubai.  Both branch I visited here were very generous in giving samples and sobrang helpful pa ang nag-aassist.  Yung 2x na visit ko sa kanila may binili kase ako, so I am not sure kung bibigyan pa rin ako ng samples even if wala akong bibilhin.

Midnight Recovery Serum, 30ml is 195 dirhams ata.  May mas malaking bottle, pero I opt for this kase nung binili ko ito di ako nagtry ng samples, di pa ako sure if magugustuhan ko.  But very tipid sya gamitin.

The Creamy Under Eye Treatment with Avocado naman is 130 dirhams.

12 dirhams = 1 Philippine Peso

ireneeey

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #382 on: May 21, 2017, 06:59:30 pm »
Hi! Planning to buy Kiehls Ultra Facial Oil free toner and Oil Free Gel Cream. Pero super expensive and gusto ko muna ng samples para di sayang if not hiyang. Do they sell items in sachet/vials/sample sizes?

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #383 on: May 22, 2017, 04:56:44 pm »
^Here in dubai sis hindi sila nag-sesell ng samples.  But they do give naman yung sachets.

Mai

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #384 on: May 24, 2017, 09:24:57 am »
Hello. Started using Kiehl's products this month. Loving the Purifying Foaming Cleanser for its brightening effect after every face washing. I am also using the Ultra facial Cream. However, when I used the Calendula toner, I think I had breakouts of 3 big acnes because of this. I can tell because I didn't use all 3 products at the same time. I started with the cleanser for a week, then introduced the facial cream, then the last I tried using was the Calendula toner, i was able to use the calendula toner for about 3x. Any similar experience with Calendula toner?

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #385 on: May 31, 2017, 02:17:52 pm »
naka 3 bottles na ako ng blue herbal toner nila. it's such a great product for my oily skin!

Queenbee29

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #386 on: July 21, 2017, 06:24:56 pm »
Hi. Looking for feedbacks of Kiehl's Blue Herbal Line. Natry ko yung product sa mismong branch nila. As in lahat ng recommended products. Okay naman kaso Mejo aabutin ako ng 10k+. So nagdadalawang isip ako kasi sobrang mahal. I have oily and acne prone skin. Cystic acne. Naffrustrate na ako. :(

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #387 on: September 26, 2017, 03:06:02 pm »
Hello everyone, any new feedbacks for the following items:

Ultra Facial Line

Ultra Facial Line (oil free)

Calendula Line

Midnight Recovery

Magkano ba current price nitong mga 'to based on your recent purchase? TIA  :)

morningdivabeam

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #388 on: October 12, 2017, 09:35:16 am »
Ako din pareview nung calendula toner and [textspeak!] blue herbal lotion. tska nagbbgay ba sila ng samples kahit di ka pa bbili? Medyo nakakaintimidate kasing pumasok at humingi.

marssie

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #389 on: April 25, 2018, 08:06:50 pm »
Hello, How much ang Ultra Facial Cream 50ml?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close