watch now

Author Topic: Everything about KIEHL'S  (Read 118894 times)

ireneeey

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #360 on: March 12, 2015, 11:22:34 pm »
Has anyone tried Kiehl's Midnight Recovery serum and Estee Lauder Aadvanced night repair serum?

So here are my issues: I have oily, acne-prone skin (esp during pre-menstrual week). Hindi naman severe and acne condition ko. They are not cystic. usual pimples lang. tas syempre yung pores ko rin, pimple scars, dull-looking face after 2-3 hrs ( I hate this), uneven tone.

Which among these 2 is more preferable? Something which will help me in terms of brightening, reducing pores, lightening scars, smooth complexion. Thanks sissses! :)

fashionfart

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #361 on: March 13, 2015, 10:00:28 pm »
sis roxyhart! ako naman swerte sa kiehl's mega, last week when I bought clearly corrective, I got 4 mrc serum samples and 2 microblur samples. Then yesterday lang, dumaan ako ulit, humingi ako ulit mrc. I plan on surviving with just samples ng mrc, cheapstake eh. I-assert mo lang sis yung sarili mo, act and talk like you know you are entitled to samples. :)

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #362 on: March 14, 2015, 03:14:17 am »
Has anyone tried Kiehl's Midnight Recovery serum and Estee Lauder Aadvanced night repair serum?

So here are my issues: I have oily, acne-prone skin (esp during pre-menstrual week). Hindi naman severe and acne condition ko. They are not cystic. usual pimples lang. tas syempre yung pores ko rin, pimple scars, dull-looking face after 2-3 hrs ( I hate this), uneven tone.

Which among these 2 is more preferable? Something which will help me in terms of brightening, reducing pores, lightening scars, smooth complexion. Thanks sissses! :)


Nakalahati ko yun serum sis and effective siya for brightening but for hyperpigmentation and pores no effect sakin

ireneeey

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #363 on: March 14, 2015, 06:04:01 pm »

Nakalahati ko yun serum sis and effective siya for brightening but for hyperpigmentation and pores no effect sakin

Alin yung natry mo sis? For how many months?

bigdadis_girl

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #364 on: March 18, 2015, 02:20:52 am »
medyo madamot ata sa samples ang Mega kiosk branch nila.  nung Christmas na ang damin bumibili sa kanila may nakasabay ako elderly, birthday month nya and she's claiming her gift from them, sabi nung sales rep, wala daw sila pinapamigay na birthday kit doon try daw sa ibang branch. :o

question sisses, yung lip balms ba nila with tint, e phase out na or hindi sya available dito sa Philippines?  nag ask kasi sa kiosk nila, wala daw silang ganon...

05149S2

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #365 on: March 19, 2015, 08:35:10 pm »
Hi! Been using the Clearly Corrective Serum for months now because I have acne scars I wanted to get rid of. It's effective in keeping the skin bright too. I suffer from post-acne blemishes and it has been an ordeal to erase them. I guess the serum works on blemishes that are "easier" to remove like the ones on my chin so on that part, I can say na it works. As for scars on my cheeks that have been there since the dawn of time, not so much.

I haven't finished the whole bottle just yet so I am keeping my fingers crossed for a more positive result! ;D

I use this twice a day. Maganda ang aura pagkagising kapag ginagamit ko siya sa gabi :)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 12:54:43 pm by 05149S2 »

kobekitten

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #366 on: April 28, 2015, 01:23:21 pm »
Around 2 weeks ago, my mom bought P5,000+ worth of products from kiehl's MOA. But I don't remember her getting a card for membership. We just got a free cosmetic pouch and lots of samples.

Meron pa bang membership? How does it work?

lorraelena

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #367 on: June 12, 2015, 10:47:05 pm »
Has anyone used Kiehl's products during pregnancy? Are they safe?

I bought a few items after the saleslady told me that the products were safe to use during pregnancy but I found out a few days later that products containing salicylic acid are actually not safe to use during pregnancy. Some are saying that it's unsafe only when ingested, while others are saying that it's unsafe even when topically applied.

Can anybody confirm this?

Products I got:
1. Blue Herbal Gel Cleanser (has salicylic acid)
[Water, Coco-Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Triethanolamine, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Chloride, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Zinc PCA, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ponerium Officinale Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Disodium EDTA, Camphor, Dipropylene Glycol, Menthol, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Hexylene Glycol, Benzophenone-4, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Blue 1]

2. Blemish Control Daily Skin-Clearing Solution (has salicylic acid)

3. Skin Rescuer

4. Rare Earth Pore Minimizing Lotion

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #368 on: June 14, 2015, 05:15:30 am »
^ as per my ob safe naman lasi topical lang, same with hair color or rebond procedures kapag preggy. Proactiv gamit ko nung preggy ako and may sa and bp content yun.

Queenly

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #369 on: June 14, 2015, 10:17:17 am »
I used Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Foaming Cleanser at Clearly Corrective Clarity - Activating toner. after 3 months of using, napansin ko naging bright talaga at blooming ang face ko. yan lang ang beauty products na hiyang ako at di ako nagkaron ng pimples. madali kasi ako tubuan ng pimples. Gusto ko sana itry pa yung ibang clearly corrective line pero sobrang mahal, di na kaya ng budget ko. nagpapabili lang ako sa husband ko sa duty free sg pag umuuwi siya.

gnrn_026

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #370 on: June 16, 2015, 02:10:34 pm »
I use Kiehl's calendula cleanser and toner, then clearly corrective dark spot solution and Super fluid spf 50. Ok yung clearly corrective dark spot solution, my scars lighten up a bit. Been using it for just 3 weeks, i hope before maubos mwla acne scars. hehe.

jessa03j

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #371 on: August 21, 2015, 09:59:03 pm »

I'm currently using their Calendula Cleanser & Toner, and the Midnight Recovery Concentrate and I love them all!

Everytime na gagamitin ko yung Calendula Cleanser & Toner, super soft and smooth ng face ko :)
Yung midnight recovery naman, you can see its effects as early as the first use. Super lambot and fresh ng face ko in the morning.

Another good thing about these products, they did not break me out :D
I have very oily and acne-prone skin and these products are working for me. So happy :)

lytblu

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #372 on: November 28, 2015, 05:47:07 pm »
nagbibigay ba sila ng sample sa mga product nila? gusto ko kasi matry muna yun midnight recovery bago ko ipurchase. ang mahal kasi, sayang naman kung nabili na tapos di pala hiyang.

Iemi

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #373 on: November 30, 2015, 12:04:06 pm »
^yes sis, just tell them you want to try MRC, ganyan ginawa ko. Free skin consult din sa kanila, kasama din ibang samples na recommend nila whatever result you get from the skin test.

I just bought the gift set worth php 5790 + blue herbal cleanser last weekend. Super love ❤ anlaki ng natipid ko full size kasi both MRC and DRC plus andaming deluxe samples (iris essence 30ml, ultra facial moisturizer, clearly corrective dark spot soln & cleanser, MRC eye, rare earth cleanser & mask). Nagqualify narin me sa loyalty program, super happy :)

Anyway, nagustuhan ko yung mrc & drc, helps my skin calm down kapag may flare ups, hindi na masakit ang pimples ko. Helps with the redness and tired eyes as well.

kobekitten

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #374 on: December 02, 2015, 11:17:47 am »
Mura kiehl's sa duty free changi airport. I got 2 bottles of the ultra facial cleanser for P800+ each only. I wish I got the ultra facial cream as well pero hindi ko pa kasi nata-try so I didn't buy muna. I got samples instead. Balikan ko nalang when able.  :)

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #375 on: March 10, 2016, 04:32:16 pm »
Okay ba yung Rare Earth Pore Minimizing lotion nila?
And how much yung Blue Herbal moisturizer & toner? :)

Kim

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #376 on: April 20, 2016, 09:48:29 pm »
I have just recently purchased a bottle of Iris Extract Activating Essence Treatment. I've been using it for 2 days now, and I like how my skin feels supple after application. So far, so good.

newsoul

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #377 on: April 21, 2016, 11:02:24 am »
recently got their
ultra light daily UV defense SPF 50PA +++- great for my sensitive skin and not oily at all. fast absorption sa skin ko

clearly corrective dark spot solution- brightens skin pero di ko pa mashadong makita na lighten dark spots ko  :-\

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #378 on: August 04, 2016, 07:39:15 pm »
Since I was happy with the Midnight Recovery Concentrate, I went back to Kiehl's today to purchase their Eye Cream with Avocado, and got sample eye concentrate din to treat my dark undereye.  Let's see if this works.

Natutuwa ako sa kanila kase very generous sa pagbigay ng samples.  Last time nga namention ko lang na nakikigamit ng mga skin products ko si hubby, aba binigyan ako ng sangkatutak na samples haha!


budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #379 on: August 04, 2016, 08:29:53 pm »
^ Sis saang branch yang generous sa samples, meron kasi yung iba tipid magbigay. :D Haha.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close