watch now

Author Topic: Everything about KIEHL'S  (Read 118919 times)

icee_star

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #300 on: May 19, 2013, 10:08:15 pm »
Itchy ba talaga yung Line reducing brightening concentrate?

sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #301 on: May 19, 2013, 11:14:17 pm »
I've been looking at their website for like days now. I am surprised sa positive reviews ng MRC. Cant wait to try it

sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #302 on: May 30, 2013, 11:49:19 pm »
Bought Calendula toner and since its $30, they have a promo for $30 may free lip balm. plus load of samples. kaya makakatry na muna ako ng MRC before buying the full size. :)

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #303 on: May 31, 2013, 11:48:02 am »
I'm thinking of trying Kiehl's products muna, my face is breaking out badly. Will the Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser help reduce the breakouts or does Kiehl's offer some facial washes suited for that purpose? :)

I tried the rare earth pore line before - cleanser, toner and moisturizer. The cleanser was just ok, yung toner weird kasi it leaves a powdery finish and pag nag-apply ka ng moisturizer after parang alanganin. The blue herbal cleanser is very effective though. Ito lang ang mild moisturizer (Ultra Oil-free, Physiogel, Clinique DDMG), ok na. You can also use the toner, kaya lang drying na so ok lang if very, very oily skin.

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #304 on: July 08, 2013, 11:19:14 am »
Effective ba yung Dark Spots Corrector nila? how much ito?

chopsticks219

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #305 on: July 09, 2013, 12:44:55 am »
I love their avocado eye cream. :) Bought their midnight recovery concentrate serum kaya lang parang di talaga ako hiyang.. at least i got it for a cheaper price kasi sa hong kong ko nabili, but sayang talaga.. kaya plan ko imix nalang a drop sa moisturizer ko, before i apply it sa face para hindi concentrated..

runbarbierun

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #306 on: July 09, 2013, 12:16:31 pm »
Effective ba yung Dark Spots Corrector nila? how much ito?

For me effective naman sis. I think it's 3000 ata the full size.

ross24

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #307 on: July 13, 2013, 12:20:46 pm »
Itchy ba talaga yung Line reducing brightening concentrate?
Sa akin hindi naman. HG ko nga sya kasi noticeable na maglilighten yung mga lines sa eyes. Kaso pricey kaya olay muna ako :-)

bbyic

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #308 on: July 14, 2013, 10:49:15 pm »
Hi mga sis.. May nakagamit naba sainyo ng rare eArth pore  cleansing masque?

newsoul

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #309 on: July 15, 2013, 01:22:50 pm »
tried their sample sunblock spf 50++ ok sha not sticky and doesn't leave white film on my face. i also like their acai berry line especially the facial wash and the moisturizer. also a big fan of their lip balm in cranberry ;D the only thing i don't like is their toner :P

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #310 on: July 15, 2013, 04:50:14 pm »
I tried asking for a sample of the spot correcting serum. Wala daw sabi ng SA ng trinoma. Dunno kung wala talaga or ayaw lang mamigay kung hindi ka bibili. Nag-aalangan naman ako bumili agad with out trying out if it works for me since mahal sya masyado.

tonielarmo

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #311 on: July 15, 2013, 06:09:11 pm »
Hi mga sis.. May nakagamit naba sainyo ng rare eArth pore  cleansing masque?

I tried it once palang, I got a sample kasi. For me, 'di siya drying, normal-combination skin ko. 'Yung napansin ko lang na effect ay medyo nag-dry 'yung breakouts ko. 'Di ko pa nagagamit ulit kasi may specified regimen ako ngayon from my derma. :)

von121713

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #312 on: August 24, 2013, 07:34:43 pm »
I recently bought midnight recovery concentrate and clearly corrective dark spot solution and I must say they are love!  ;D In less than a week, I have started noticing the change in my skin's texture-- my face is brighter and healthier-looking. The combination of these 2 products gave me a more supple and glowing skin.

I can't say yet that the dark spot solution is working since no glaring effect is noted. Though I have been receiving praises that my darkspots seem to lighten. Mukha din daw ako blooming. Mas hydrated and moisturized na rin skin ko. Applying make-up is easier kasi smoother na yung canvas. Haha.

I invested on these serums as my wedding prep para naman hindi mahirapan MUA ko.  ;DI highly recommended these products kasi hiyang ko and no break-outs naman  ;D
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 08:23:10 am by von121713 »

biancs

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #313 on: October 10, 2013, 07:56:55 am »
^ pano gamitin yung dalawa?

von121713

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #314 on: October 10, 2013, 08:22:33 am »
^ pano gamitin yung dalawa?

sis, wash your face thoruoghly first then toner, tapos apply clearly corrective darkspot serum (2-3 drops), then next yung MRC. After which, apply ka ng moisturizer.

Dati kasi I use this everyday and every night pero naging dry skin ko and napansin ko nagkaroon ng small bumps. So tinigil ko muna for a while, then ibinalik ko ulit pero twice or thrice a week ko na lang ginagamit. So far, okay naman siya kasi nag-even out skin ko. Just always make sure that you put your moisturizer on after applying cc darkspot serum and MRC on your face.  ;)

biancs

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #315 on: October 10, 2013, 08:23:06 pm »
^ thanks, nalilito ako kung pano sequencing ng mga products ng di ma a-affect yung effectivity hehe. feeling ko kasi ma didilute yung product pag nag lagay pa ko ng moisturizer.

kaya ang ginagawa ko. mrc sa gabi + mrc eye cream, tapos cc darkspot serum sa umaga.

Thanks for the input. :)

Romina

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #316 on: October 12, 2013, 06:24:46 am »
I bought the BB cream today and I will try it tomorrow. I also re'upped, I bought a jar of Ultra facial cream and Midnight recovery. I don't use kielhs when it's summer, but since the weather is a lot nicer, I have to start with my loooong nightly ritual again! :)

cutesmile_1728

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #317 on: October 17, 2013, 02:42:02 pm »
Anong magandang combo ng MRC? Thanks!

von121713

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #318 on: October 17, 2013, 03:37:15 pm »
Anong magandang combo ng MRC? Thanks!

Sis, according sa sales personnel ng Kiehl's sa trinoma, ang popular combo sa Phils are MRC and Clearly Corrective Serum. Nadala ako so bumili ako. Haha. Been using it for almost 3mos and I must say it worked for me. It's expensive but worth it. :)

kyuza

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #319 on: October 17, 2013, 06:18:27 pm »
How much ngayon yung ultra facial oil-free gel cream? Nakagamit ako ng sample and I like it.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close