watch now

Author Topic: Everything about KIEHL'S  (Read 119112 times)

miss_dibly

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #120 on: April 19, 2012, 09:19:12 am »
You're welcome sis :)

krnc

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #121 on: April 20, 2012, 11:01:28 am »
hello po. :) i just came across this thread just this morning. medyo naintriga ako sa line-reducing eye-brightening concentrate. nasa family na kasi namin yung deep set yung mata and medyo dark yung eye circles. i have been using VMV products, specifically their illuminants line. so naglighten and brighten naman yung face ko. kaso naiwan yung eye area ko. i would look fresh and glowing na sana pero panira ang eye circles. kaya kahit di naman ako puyat, mukha akong puyat. medyo di rin ako ngttry ng ibang products kasi i'm quite sensitive. however, reading this thread makes me wanna consider trying the eye cream. siguro naman hindi ako maiiritate if i follow the application instructions. my only concern is, malilighten kaya nya yung eye circles ko considering na i have this since childhood? and how much would it cost me to have this product? spare me if you find my question lame. thanks sissies! i hope i get a feedback from you. :)

cherubin

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #122 on: April 21, 2012, 02:20:20 pm »
Clarification lang po,does it mean this can be use only in the evening then the regular eyecream in the morning?tia

cassidy02

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #123 on: April 23, 2012, 02:41:50 am »
Hi girls. Im having a hard time deciding if I should buy the UV defense cream/sunblock ng kiehls.. anyone here nakapag try na ng iba but kiehls pa rin ang choice? Now, I'm choosing kung kiehls sunblock or vmv armada. Advice please. Thanks.

miss_dibly

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #124 on: April 23, 2012, 08:03:00 am »
I'm using Kiehl's sunblock. Okay naman sya sis, but I haven't tried VMV armada. Super lightweight yung sa Kiehl's, no white casts sa picture, hindi din oily. Parang moisturizer lang yung dating nya. Di din ako nag break out. :)

cassidy02

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #125 on: April 23, 2012, 12:03:17 pm »
^thanks for your reply sis. I just bought the MRC serum and 2 days ko pa lang nagagamit and i must say very relaxing talaga sya. parang nakaka-addict bumili ng kiehl's OMG. and then i also bought the clearly corrective dark spot solution for dark spots... then now i just realized, hindi kaya dapat yung blemish spot na lang binili ko? waaaaah. hindi kaya parang same effect lang si MRC and clearly corrective spot solution? i'm doing naman the right thing, at night una muna si clearly corrective spot solution then si MRC? thanks in adv:D

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #126 on: April 23, 2012, 12:06:56 pm »
Ang weird nung SA sa Trinoma. Naghahanap ako ng makeup remover sa face, binigay sa akin yung Eye Makeup Remover. Sabi ko gusto ko yung sa face, sabi niya pwede din daw yun sa face. Haller? Seryoso? Kaya nga EYE MAKEUP nakasulat eh tapos ang liit ng bottle. Kung gagamitin ko yun sa face, ilang araw lang ubos na yun.

theryanne

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #127 on: April 23, 2012, 05:24:19 pm »
I tried Keihl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cleanser and honestly, I feel like Neutrogena cleans better. I also use Shu Uemura's Cleansing Oil but sometimes when I dont wear make-up so I wanted a milder facial wash.  I gave my Kiehl's to my boyfriend and bought Amway's Artistry for myself instead. 


theryanne

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #128 on: April 23, 2012, 05:27:09 pm »
My boyfriend and 4 of my closest guy friends use Facial Fuel with SPF for men.  So I guess that line's highly recommended.  ;)

cassidy02

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #129 on: April 24, 2012, 11:32:19 am »
hi girls. anyone using the acne blemish skin clearing treatment? effective ba or is there any other cheaper option? how do i use it rin on top of moisturizer and before sunblock ba? thanks.

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #130 on: April 24, 2012, 01:31:41 pm »
Nagpalit ako ng skincare recently kasi extremes yung balat ko lately, either super oily or dehydrated and somewhat dry. I got Kiehls kasi yung fave SA ko ng NARS sa ATC sa Kiehls na nagwowork and she encouraged me to try some of the products. Yung mga may samples available from the line, hindi na niya pinabili sakin, try ko daw muna. I'm now using the rare earth daily pore cleanser and clearly corrective dark spot solution and emulsion at night. I have several samples but the only one I've tried so far is the line reducing eye brightening concentrate and I like it so far kasi hindi oily or creamy, it suits my oily eyelids. The sample is 5ml so should last me about 2 weeks at least.

whitestarrr

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #131 on: May 14, 2012, 09:00:43 am »
Hi girls ask ko sana yun price ng Line Reducing Eye Brightning Concentrate, uuwi kasi ako ng june at plan ko isama sa budget yun skin care ng Kiehl's sana kaso MRC at Avocado Cream lang yun nabasa ko dito na nakalagay yun price. :).

cerenity_18

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #132 on: May 14, 2012, 12:35:56 pm »
di ako hiyang dito :( sayang tuloy  :(

SimplyMissEffortless

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #133 on: May 14, 2012, 05:02:16 pm »
@whitestarr:

2,550/15ml - Line Reducing Eye Brightning Concentrate
I think 1700 - Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 05:04:10 pm by SimplyMissEffortless »

whitestarrr

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #134 on: May 15, 2012, 02:19:08 pm »
Thanks!  I'm so excited na mag try kasi talagang aappear na yun mga fine lines ko sa eyes pati crows feet!  ;D

beahero

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #135 on: May 28, 2012, 08:47:10 am »
I'm using the entire Ultra Facial Oil Free line. It works really well for me, the cleanser, toner and cream. But maybe there are better cleansers :)

akireyhoj

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #136 on: May 28, 2012, 01:03:41 pm »
curious ako sa dark spot solution nila, any feedback? how much?

miss-choi

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #137 on: May 28, 2012, 10:34:59 pm »
Malapit na akong magbalik-loob sa Kiehl's. I need their Sunflower shampoo and conditioner. Any recommendations on their body cleansers?

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #138 on: May 28, 2012, 11:16:15 pm »
Any feedbacks sa Argan Shampoo & conditioner ng Kiehls? :)

muriel1

  • Guest
Re: Everything about KIEHL'S
« Reply #139 on: May 29, 2012, 07:12:36 am »
Nagpalit ako ng skincare recently kasi extremes yung balat ko lately, either super oily or dehydrated and somewhat dry. I got Kiehls kasi yung fave SA ko ng NARS sa ATC sa Kiehls na nagwowork and she encouraged me to try some of the products. Yung mga may samples available from the line, hindi na niya pinabili sakin, try ko daw muna. I'm now using the rare earth daily pore cleanser and clearly corrective dark spot solution and emulsion at night. I have several samples but the only one I've tried so far is the line reducing eye brightening concentrate and I like it so far kasi hindi oily or creamy, it suits my oily eyelids. The sample is 5ml so should last me about 2 weeks at least.

sis, okay ba yung line reducing concentrate on you?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close