I've been using Kiehls for years, even before pa siya dumating dito, I've always been a fan of the simple packaging and the good products.
Here's what I've tried so far:
Amino Acid Shampoo - gentle shampoo that gives my fine, limp hair lots of shine and bounce. My hair feels most healthy when I use this, even without conditioner. But at P900+, it's quite expensive for a small bottle of shampoo, still that hasn't stopped me from repurchasing.
Kiehls' Lip Balm - got this because of the hype but it didn't really do much for me. I did get the tinted version so I'm not sure if the regular is better. I prefer classic vaseline petroleum jelly with aloe on my lips.
Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion - again got this because of the hype, but for some reason I never finished the bottle. While it did temporarily tighten my pores, it never really gave me any permanent results in long-term use, plus I found it a bit too harsh for daily use.
Ultimate White Brightening Cleansing Cream - I got this recently to help with my now oilier skin. I only use it during the day as I use an AHA cleanser at night. It comes in a cream form but it actually lathers quite well so you only need a small amount. Note that the lather is not vigorous, more of a gentle foam. It cleanses and refreshes my skin without over-drying.
Ultimate White Clarifying Whitening Toner - more of a lotion than a liquid, it brightens skin on contact, giving it a soft luminous glow. It's more moisturizing than toning, in my experience, but I am using it for the anti-oxidant and exfoliating properties. I haven't used it long enough to say that it works, but I do like it so far.
Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Mask - I got this because it claims to minimize pores. Primary ingredient is Amazonian white clay, so I was also quite curious. It's actually a gentle mask, it doesn't tighten your skin too much like QH Mint Julep, but after rinsing it off, my skin just has this glow and feels deep-cleansed. I'll be getting the cleanser from this line next as it also claims to exfoliate skin.
What i like about Kiehls - they give generous samples! I do wish the samples came in vials than packets though so they can keep longer.
