watch now

Author Topic: Batanes [Thread 2]  (Read 126317 times)

melmedrano

  • Guest
Re: Batanes [Thread 2]
« Reply #580 on: October 07, 2013, 05:39:07 pm »
Swerte nyo! :-) I'm so inggit.

Sapphire8

  • Guest
Re: Batanes [Thread 2]
« Reply #581 on: October 07, 2013, 05:53:03 pm »
This is one of my dream destinations but I am not the backpacker type. Curious lang ako, the food they serve sa cafeteria nila, like the food served in Manila or more of Ibatan cusines?

ayionick

  • Guest
Re: Batanes [Thread 2]
« Reply #582 on: October 07, 2013, 06:02:49 pm »
^meron din naman simpleng food dun. nakakita ako dati yung inihaw na baboy, isda...

@lady blue, i'm curious lang...professional photographer ka as in wedding/events photographer?

Sapphire8

  • Guest
Re: Batanes [Thread 2]
« Reply #583 on: October 07, 2013, 06:08:58 pm »
^ Thanks, sis. When we went kasi sa Ifugao the food they serve there puro may curry eh I don't like curry so I end up not eating. Na-relate ko lang. Hehe

ayionick

  • Guest
Re: Batanes [Thread 2]
« Reply #584 on: October 07, 2013, 06:14:33 pm »
^May store din dun sis if ever you want delata hehe. In case wala ka makain. :)

Lady Blue

  • Guest
Re: Batanes [Thread 2]
« Reply #585 on: October 08, 2013, 08:52:50 am »
^ Nope, ayionick. :D I am not a pro. Hobbyist lang. Bf ko ang professional photographer pero he doesn't do weddings.

michimorada

  • Guest
Re: Batanes [Thread 2]
« Reply #586 on: October 08, 2013, 11:43:22 am »
hi mga sis!

anyone planning to go to batanes anytime soon? pajoin naman

sassyrar

  • Guest
Re: Batanes [Thread 2]
« Reply #587 on: October 12, 2013, 12:24:40 am »
ask ko lang maliban sa pal express ano airline ba ang may byahe pa batanes.thanks! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close