We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
What do you ladies do when your cat is in heat? Mine's driving me crazy. She's been making tuwad all the time! I try to help her by massaging her back, near her as*. I feel sorry for her, she really can't help it. I'm thinking of having her spayed, but the vet's sched and mine eh laging may conflict. She keeps crying at night, so what I do is bring her to bed with me and pat her till she falls asleep. My friends keep telling me to mate her with one of the tom-cats around here pero I don't like. Eerrrgh!