We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hi sis sa alabang ba mayron? I am interested to enrol my 1 year old daughter. Also how much is the cost for one semester?
I just love kindermusik! We first tried it last summer when my baby was 16 months old. Dun sa baby class. Then we enrolled our daughter again this second sem. Sobrang sulit siya for the price because of the take home materials (cds, books, musical instrument). Great bonding moment with my daughter too since full time working mom ako. We go to teacher suzette at capitol hills. I highly recommend her.