watch now

Author Topic: Digiscrapping - Part 4  (Read 66170 times)

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #180 on: June 26, 2012, 04:31:51 pm »
^True kaya nga I really want a girl! ang hirap i-scrap pag boys na!!
BTW, Sis Gwacie I visited your blog and tried leaving a comment kaso nagkakaproblem ako. :(


Guys, I made a new post today at my blog www.myealexis.com
Thanks for looking!

gwacie

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #181 on: June 27, 2012, 12:38:19 pm »
^ Ay talaga? What kind of problem? :(

Will check your blog too. :)

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #182 on: June 27, 2012, 02:00:56 pm »
^if I post a comment, pag click ko ng enter di sya nag aappear...di naman sinabi that it is waiting for moderation, or something like that. [update - nakapost na ako Sis! kaso anonymous...kaya if you are wondering kung sino yun..that's me]

Yeah I saw your comment Sis, thanks for always stopping by  ;D.  I'm going to add a blogroll and I'll put your blog there ha! Natuwa talaga ako kahapon kaya talagang i blogged it haha! I love Ana's (Sugary Fancy) designs kase.

Future goal ko is to get into Mye De Leon and Lorie M Designs Team... Hahaha! Ambisyosa much!

Ang sarap mag digiscrap noh? nakakatanggal ng stress...
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 02:31:20 pm by Myealexis21 »

gwacie

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #183 on: June 27, 2012, 11:54:47 pm »
I love Mye de Leon's designs. oh, she has a freebie out at design house digital. don't know for how long it'll be out, so snag while you can. :)
http://www.designhousedigital.com/digital-scrapbooking-kit/mye-deleon/cool-change-page-kit

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #184 on: June 30, 2012, 12:24:19 am »
^yup nadownload ko na hahah!

Sis have you visited scrapflower (previously catscrap)? Meron din silang freebie dun full kit sya, you just  need to sign up sa newsletter, like their FB page, go to their twitter account and visit the forum.

And also Caroline S. from zigzagscrap has some cool elements giveaway if you subscribe to her newsletter.

I've DL those and looked at the quality so far satisfied naman ako :)

gwacie

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #185 on: July 02, 2012, 10:07:58 pm »
Yes, I downloaded the Scrapflower kit already. Thanks for the tip about Caroline S. I signed up to her newsletter too. :) So many kits, so little time. :)

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #186 on: July 03, 2012, 06:45:47 pm »
^I know haha!
I just store them in my EHD telling myself I'll get to use it "someday"...
are you a template junkie? I think I have some sites you could go and dl those cool ones...I esp love Sara Gleason's!  Pero I'm still starting with templates medyo mas nahihirapan pa ako kesa kapag wala akong template na gamit :D

gwacie

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #187 on: July 04, 2012, 09:31:03 pm »
I'm trying to use templates but can't seem to get the hang of them. I'm more comfortable scrapping free-form.

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #188 on: July 09, 2012, 02:42:33 pm »
^Same here Sis! ewan ko ba...pero I'm still trying...haha!

btw, i left a message for you about a kit.. check it out...

maletcute

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #189 on: July 23, 2012, 06:10:41 am »
this thread is very helpful to those people who's new into digiscrapping thank you guys for sharing your ideas and hearts here. helps a lot...more power!!!

LLLA

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #190 on: July 25, 2012, 05:23:49 am »
hay na-corrupt blog ko mga sisses... kainis!
di na din ako masyado maka-LO kasi busy mom. miss ko na mag DS  :-[

amie30

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #191 on: July 26, 2012, 10:57:21 am »
sisses, do you print your LO/designs?

mommynigerl

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #192 on: July 26, 2012, 01:58:44 pm »
I always print my layouts and my photos :) Sayang eh, it's always nice to have a back up hard copy just in case hindi masira yung computer at hindi pa nakakapag-back up.

Mura na lang din naman ngayon ang photo printing eh. Always have mine printed at Tronix to have a copy.

LLLA

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #193 on: July 27, 2012, 10:30:28 am »
me I don't.. over 500 na LOs hehe!

Sisses, may Owl kit ba kayo.. naglilihi ako sa owl hehe!  ;D
Penge naman link mga sis?

mommynigerl

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #194 on: July 28, 2012, 07:11:54 am »
Ipaprint mo na yan sis LLLA sa tronix! Mahirap na! :) Tapos iback-up mo rin sa external hard drive! masakit pag mawala bigla all that hard work

LLLA

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #195 on: July 28, 2012, 07:56:14 pm »
hehe. naku dati nagcrash na hard disk ko. nawala mga 200 LOs ko. shucks!   :'(

gwacie

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #196 on: July 28, 2012, 11:35:44 pm »
Scary to lose all that work nga! I don't print all my layouts, just those for family or if I make gifts for close friends. The rest, I'm fine with just sharing with friends on Facebook.

@maletcute - Welcome!
@LLLA - Were you able to fix your blog, sis? I just checked it and it needs permission to view.

I finally made a layout with the Cool Change collection of Mye de Leon. It's been waiting in my stash since June! I think I should do a purging at the end of the year of all the kits I didn't use to save up on drive space. Anyway, the majority of those would be freebies. :D

mommynigerl

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #197 on: July 30, 2012, 10:05:46 pm »
@LLLA

ooooouuuuch! sayang :O print mo na lang ngayon para may copies ka ng 500 LOs mo ngayon:)

freelancer_babe

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #198 on: July 30, 2012, 10:26:57 pm »
May thread palang ganito rito!

I'm interested kasi I want to use such digiscrap designs as website inspiration. Creative skill that I want to learn.  :)


LLLA

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #199 on: July 31, 2012, 04:39:56 am »
gwacie-yeah I locked it muna kasi ang gulo gulo sis..  :-\
freelancer_babe-Welcome to the world of digiscrapping!  ;D
mommynigerl-oo nga eh.. kaso wala akong budget! hahahaha! super dami ng LO ko! hihi... ;D

Mga sisses.. HOOT OWL kit ha.. pag may nakita kayo...link please  ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close