watch now

Author Topic: Digiscrapping - Part 4  (Read 66126 times)

muahmuahmuah

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #160 on: May 07, 2012, 02:03:41 pm »
@lovingsue thanks for the details and tip in organizing.  gawked the minute  i read the word 'brushes'  kasi that's hardest to organize ayaw ko galawin yung brushes ko kasi ang gulo gulo to identify them.

^whew nga! good for you.

may mga temperamental designers pa naman lalo na the ones who are set with a vision and style well im saying in general lang not specific to the one scrapbooking.

here's a link for the baby boy kit may free incase this site hasn't been posted yet.
http://freedigitalscrapbooking.com/digital_scrapbooking_theme_kits.html
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 04:30:35 am by muahmuahmuah »

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #161 on: May 21, 2012, 12:34:14 pm »
Nakakatuwa I won $10 from Gottapixel!

posted new pages at www.myealexis.com
 
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 05:40:22 pm by Myealexis21 »

gwacie

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #162 on: May 21, 2012, 09:08:01 pm »
^ Wow, congrats! :)

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #163 on: May 22, 2012, 02:22:04 am »
^ang saya di ba...basta nagsubmit lang ako para dun sa designer spotlight...

wala na pala si LorieM sa gottapixel... nagregister tuloy ako sa pickleberrypop para lang makabili ako ng mga products niya.

gwacie

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #164 on: May 22, 2012, 09:49:18 pm »
Yes, she left to focus on Pickleberry Pop instead of spreading out over two stores because she had to spend more time with her family, especially since her daughter has more school activities. You can still post your layouts to the Gottapixel gallery; just don't put a link to the kit. ;)

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #165 on: May 23, 2012, 12:30:48 am »
yup that's what I do nga.. love her kits lalo na yung mga bago. kaso syempre tipid tipid hehe

gwacie

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #166 on: June 01, 2012, 11:11:43 pm »
Free full kit alert! You just have to click like on Facebook to download. Enjoy! :)
https://www.facebook.com/PennySpringmann/app_161128210587174

LLLA

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #167 on: June 02, 2012, 05:25:15 am »
thanks po.. i downloaded it  ;D

gwacie

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #168 on: June 02, 2012, 04:18:37 pm »
^ Can't wait to see your layouts with it. :)

glam_o_momma

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #169 on: June 05, 2012, 06:15:25 pm »
Hi!

I'd like to ask for your recommendations on online digi-scrapping sites that are very similar to Scrapblog.com. Wala na kasing Scrapblog, Mixbook.com bough them na. They changed the interface so medyo hirap akong mag-adjust. Parang mas user-friendly yung Scrapblog before.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Thanks!

gwacie

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #170 on: June 05, 2012, 09:01:35 pm »

LLLA

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #171 on: June 06, 2012, 06:42:27 pm »
nung di pa ko marunong sa PS.
I use http://scrapbookflair.com/


gwacie

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #172 on: June 15, 2012, 12:50:11 pm »
Another full kit freebie! :) You have to sign up for the newsletter though.
http://www.digidesignresort.com/shop/natural-breeze-collab-kit-by-digidesignresort-p-2871.html

angeleigh

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #173 on: June 15, 2012, 01:40:15 pm »
^sis gwacie! i miss your layouts! tagal ko na rin hindi gumawa ng digiscrap. Ugh, nawala na talaga ang mojo ko simula noon! Siguro pag nagkababy na lang ako!

Post more!

gwacie

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #174 on: June 15, 2012, 03:06:38 pm »
^ Hi! Oo nga, I just noticed the link to your blog isn't working anymore. huhu... My layouts are still on my blog. Same link --> http://mylilspotofsunshine.blogspot.com/ :)

silverbarrow

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #175 on: June 15, 2012, 03:30:28 pm »
Thanks for the freebie link sis gwacie....I'm starting anew  since my hard disk crashed and I had to DL my photoshop software. I had pa naman  a lot of kits na hindi ko pa nagagamit.  Buti pala I have stored my layouts in my blog and in FB at pag yun hindi ko na save... lalo ako manghihinayang :(

gwacie

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #176 on: June 15, 2012, 07:07:19 pm »
^ Oh no! That's so sad. :( Guess this is one good reason to print out our layouts so at least we have a hard copy.

mommynigerl

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #177 on: June 17, 2012, 03:42:36 pm »
I agree with sis gwacie! more reason to print out, mahirap na if biglaang mag give up yung hard disk na hindi tayo naka back up.

I always print my layouts in tronix para glossy yung dating ng print :)

LLLA

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #178 on: June 17, 2012, 09:04:59 pm »
gwacie-I saw your new LOs.. ang gaganda... ;)
Di pa ko masyado makapag scrap ulit kasi super busy kay bunso.
Miss ko na nga magscrapbook pero ang narealized ko..hirap pala magLO ng pang baby hehe!
Nasanay kasi ako sa Baby Girl LOs.

gwacie

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #179 on: June 18, 2012, 08:42:48 pm »
^ Thank you! :)

Me too - I find boy layouts hard. I like doing girly-girl layouts, but I have a nephew and a godson and sometimes it's hard not to put flowers on them! LOL

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close