watch now

Author Topic: Digiscrapping - Part 4  (Read 66169 times)


danda

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #121 on: December 12, 2011, 02:59:14 pm »
Thank you so much sis!

gwacie

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #122 on: January 07, 2012, 06:36:26 pm »
Happy new year! I made just 27 layouts last year or around 2 a month. This year I want to make 3 a month (36 in all). I'm on to a good start this year. Here are my first 2 layouts:

http://mylilspotofsunshine.blogspot.com/2012/01/happy-new-year.html
http://mylilspotofsunshine.blogspot.com/2012/01/sailor.html

gwacie

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #123 on: February 26, 2012, 07:42:46 pm »
Was able to make two layouts this afternoon. I'm pretty happy with the second layout, where I tried to make it "art journal" style. http://mylilspotofsunshine.blogspot.com/2012/02/no-internet-productive-scrapping.html

sallee

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #124 on: March 22, 2012, 02:14:50 am »
sis pa-help naman po, i do digiscrap paminsan-minsan, meron ako mga naDL na kits na nagamit ko na before. pero now, may lumalabas na "lock" sign so hindi ko siya ma-drag or ma-move. what went wrong kaya? di ko rin naman maalis yung "lock" icon.. ano po gagawin ko? please help. thanks po.

gwacie

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #125 on: March 23, 2012, 10:35:47 am »
Check in the layers palette if the lock button was pressed. It's usually in the top of the layers palette. Select the locked layer and toggle it off.

sallee

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #126 on: March 25, 2012, 05:13:56 pm »
thank you sis gwacie...  :)

LLLA

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #127 on: April 11, 2012, 08:56:55 am »
joining...
I love digiscrapping!
Been doing this hobby since 2007.
My latest pages are posted here:

http://lizloveslexidigiscrapbookplace.blogspot.com/

Nice to meet other moms that are into digiscrapping  ;D

LLLA

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #128 on: April 11, 2012, 09:32:38 am »
@gwacie and blueberrycheesecake

I love your BLOGS!!!!

gwacie

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #129 on: April 21, 2012, 11:02:30 am »
^Thank you! I just followed your blog. Love your multi-photo layouts. :)

LLLA

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #130 on: April 21, 2012, 07:35:06 pm »
thanks sis!
I love your LOs too   ;)

mommynigerl

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #131 on: April 23, 2012, 09:52:41 pm »
joining...
I love digiscrapping!
Been doing this hobby since 2007.
My latest pages are posted here:

http://lizloveslexidigiscrapbookplace.blogspot.com/

Nice to meet other moms that are into digiscrapping  ;D

SIS i love your blog!!! you should print out your layouts and turn them into an album :D super nice nyan! mura na lang naman magpaprint ngayon :D

gwacie

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #132 on: April 23, 2012, 11:11:45 pm »
funny, i realized i started in 2007 too. :) my old layouts suck and demand a redo. :p

LLLA

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #133 on: April 24, 2012, 01:42:00 am »
yup ako din sis.. natatawa ako sa mga old LOs hehe!
nung 2007 kasi I was on ML and had nothing to do when my baby was asleep so I turned to Digiscrapping at ayun na-hook ako.. Ngayon, naka-ML na naman ako sa 2nd baby ko kaya I have all the time to scrap! hehe!  ;D

muahmuahmuah

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #134 on: April 24, 2012, 06:36:39 am »
tinignan ko yung first and kaisaisang post ko and upto date still working on the memorial book/project nyahaha mag aanibersaryo na. but i came a long way din mahirap if emotions ang involved and if it's for someone who passed at parang nagsagad lang din ako to scrapbook the designs 3 weeks ago,  and did like 40 layouts for that duration now nasa 56 na. hindi biro din to scrapbook kung di mo forte i'm still trying to understand the science of it all and hanap todo ng freebies. nakaka frustrate when you see really good layouts  since what i'm working on is only 8.5 x 11 i don't get to enjoy the same space used.

tho now i'm liking the creative side of piecing things together since the embellishments are all done and less effort to design. as much as i would want to do layouts for myself eh la naman ako pictures ng anak or pamilya to put.

LLLA

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #135 on: April 24, 2012, 08:28:00 am »
@ muahmuahmuah
-okay lang yan sis... practice makes perfect.
I hope we could see your work  :D

Eto nga pala website na kinukuhanan ko ng Freebies...

http://qualitydigiscrapfreebies.blogspot.com/

gwacie

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #136 on: April 26, 2012, 12:36:15 am »
^^ I go to that site too! Although I usually just download if it's a full kit I like or if it's an alpha. :)

^ What do you mean by pegs, sis?

muahmuahmuah

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #137 on: April 26, 2012, 02:05:37 am »
Thanks LLLA lol lalakasa ko loob ko but most likely di ko pwede iupload with the pics. I'll chrck out that link rin may nauha ako freebie from sahlinstudios may isa marami rin sya kits or mini kits na free google cherrys on ice it might lead you to that page di lo maalala the sitr kasi.

LLLA

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #138 on: April 26, 2012, 07:29:00 am »
muahmuahmuah-try mo tong site na to.. meron silang sariling software for digiscrapping,
Mag sign up ka lang to be a member..

http://www.scrapbookflair.com/

Fave ko din Sahlin Studio eh  ;D

@geekybride
-what do you mean by PEG sis? ;)
-Pwede ka visit sa site na to then search Weddings
http://www.digiscrapdepot.com/

Sis Gwacie
-Do you purchase your kits?
Gustong gusto kong bumili ng mga kits kaso wala akong Credit Card hehe! Puro freebies lang kits ko eh...
 

gwacie

  • Guest
Re: Digiscrapping - Part 4
« Reply #139 on: April 26, 2012, 08:17:56 pm »
^ Believe it or not, I've never paid for a kit. ;)

I started downloading freebies, then posting in online digiscrapbook galleries. I was invited to join the creative team first of MaAimee then later and until now, LorieM Designs (baby_az on GT, although I don't think she's active here anymore). I get free kits from her and have to produce 1-2 layouts per kit that she could use to promote her designs. To join a CT, you have to make sure to have a good online gallery that the designers can look at when you answer their CT calls.

I also join the threads in The Happy Place on digishoptalk.com. Designers give contests and sometimes all you have to do is post in the thread or answer a question. Most of the time I don't win, but I've been able to get several good kits from there. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close