watch now

Author Topic: Payless Shoe Source  (Read 148617 times)

melvel

  • Guest
Re: Payless Shoe Source
« Reply #340 on: October 28, 2013, 07:37:20 pm »
Mukhang comfy nga ang Claire pero ayoko na talaga bumili ng faux leather kasi.  In the long run, ang daling masira.

aquilychee

  • Guest
Re: Payless Shoe Source
« Reply #341 on: November 02, 2013, 05:03:03 pm »
I super love their Comfort Plus, nude/beige peep toe wedge, sige lang sa lakad, di ako nakaramdam ng sakit or pagpapaltos. I'm planning to buy again pero black naman! :D

timetraveller

  • Guest
Re: Payless Shoe Source
« Reply #342 on: November 10, 2013, 06:41:27 pm »
My sister bought a pair of sneakers from Payless SM Manila. City sneaks and brand, php700. Stylish and perfect for casual days.

angelic_daphne

  • Guest
Re: Payless Shoe Source
« Reply #343 on: November 19, 2013, 05:51:41 am »
Hi sisses, I got the dexflex claire in nude. Its super! I might get it in black too. :)

trishevil

  • Guest
Re: Payless Shoe Source
« Reply #344 on: November 19, 2013, 05:18:57 pm »
^sis yung dexflex nila doesn't have that smell. I have three (sandals, peep toe wedge at wedge pumps), so far ok naman. Pero yung flats ng Lower East Side really stinks after a while. Akala ko ako lang naka-experience nun. I wash those shoes na lang, especially if yung cloth-like ang material para matanggal ang smell. After several washes, naging ok na siya. Excellent point, I've also noticed na yung mga leather shoes ko nga doesn't smell. Hmmm..

charmedPrue

  • Guest
Re: Payless Shoe Source
« Reply #345 on: November 19, 2013, 09:30:40 pm »
Hi sisses, I got the dexflex claire in nude. Its super! I might get it in black too. :)

Sis, san ka nakabili? I'm looking for the nude one (i have the black) but almost all stores I go to, wala na silang stock...

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Payless Shoe Source
« Reply #346 on: November 19, 2013, 09:33:03 pm »
No smell from my Dexflex yet, and I use the black pair almost everyday.

angelic_daphne

  • Guest
Re: Payless Shoe Source
« Reply #347 on: November 20, 2013, 06:26:07 am »
^^ sis charmedPrue I got mine at Payless Alimall. Try to call the branch stores around your area then ask if they still have the color and your size. I called 6 Payless branches to be sure and since I'm on my way to a friends house in Cubao I stopped by the store to pay for it. They will tell you if they have other colors too as well as the sizes available.

^ I apply very little foot powder between my toes when I use the Dexflex to avoid the smell. I noticed that since the style was really snug with the garter, It made my feet perspire more compared to my other pairs but so far, no smell from my Dexflex too.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 06:30:28 am by angelic_daphne »

charmedPrue

  • Guest
Re: Payless Shoe Source
« Reply #348 on: November 20, 2013, 10:57:45 pm »
^ thank you!

comp_nurse

  • Guest
Re: Payless Shoe Source
« Reply #349 on: November 28, 2013, 08:37:43 am »
Tapos na ba iyong warehouse sale nila? Meron sila before around buendia. Iyong building before mag edsa.

berrycherry

  • Guest
Re: Payless Shoe Source
« Reply #350 on: December 01, 2013, 01:35:22 pm »
Finally nabili ko na yung chelsea flats, gold and yung parang black.. Before namamahalan kasi ako kahit buy one get 1 pa syan haha... Usually kasi nakakabili ako ng worth 500++ (when convert to peso) tapos buy one get one pa... But now I realize mura na din pala...

CITIgirl_04

  • Guest
Re: Payless Shoe Source
« Reply #351 on: December 03, 2013, 04:01:24 pm »
Checked this store when they first opened in Market! Market! at the Fort, BGC.. I liked how they organized shoes for every sizes however it didn't interest me enough to make me buy because some of the shoes from People are people are much better in style and durability and the prices are reasonable as well as opposed to some Payless' shoes that I thought, by just looking at the shoe itself, wasn't worth the price.

leletmd

  • Guest
Re: Payless Shoe Source
« Reply #352 on: December 20, 2013, 09:14:51 pm »
Got the dexflex danika in blue last week. Really comfy. Sayang walang claire...

theshopaholicprincess

  • Guest
Re: Payless Shoe Source
« Reply #353 on: January 03, 2014, 09:59:59 am »
kahinayang... yung deflex claire scrunch na gold wala na... nag sale pa naman! waaah! :(

happytalker

  • Guest
Re: Payless Shoe Source
« Reply #354 on: January 06, 2014, 01:18:04 am »
Dexflex claire scrunch has new designs out.  Bought the one in nude with cap toe na black and small buckle wala na kasi plain nude.

Sis, when nagsale ang dexflex claire scrunch? 

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Payless Shoe Source
« Reply #355 on: January 06, 2014, 06:30:31 am »
^bought that one too!

Meron pa na Nude with buckle, animal print yung cap toe, burgundy plain, and pewter.

bagaholic_chewy

  • Guest
Re: Payless Shoe Source
« Reply #356 on: January 06, 2014, 11:19:49 am »
Napadaan kami sa Payless Shang Mall nung weekend. Bibili sana ako ng sandals, but medyo nairita ako sa SA kasi kada tingnan kong item e may comment sya ("mam, meron din yan in other colors like *blah* *blah*, etc.", "new item po yan, hindi kasama sa sale", "sale po yan, from xxx e xxx na lang.", "Mam, sa ganyan po, usually kinukuha yung one size larger kasi medyo maliit ang style nyan.", "mam, kunin nyo na yan, last piece na yan.", etc). As in no fail, each and every item na hawakan ko meron sya litanya. Kaya ending, na-annoy ako, di na lang ako bumili. Sa Rob Magnolia na lang ako bibili kasi hindi super kulit mga SA dun.

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Payless Shoe Source
« Reply #357 on: January 06, 2014, 11:35:01 am »
^Pareho tayo. Nandun din ako kahapon, nairita ako. Actually sa Makati din makukulit mga SAs.

taleebin

  • Guest
Re: Payless Shoe Source
« Reply #358 on: January 06, 2014, 11:53:05 am »
My bf got me deflex claire in burgundy. I must say its very comfy just in time i will be using these pair on my upcoming trip abroad. :)

kobekitten

  • Guest
Re: Payless Shoe Source
« Reply #359 on: January 06, 2014, 02:27:26 pm »
was able to buy dexflex claire in burgundy yesterday. my 3rd claire! hoping to chance upon one in navy soon.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close