watch now

Author Topic: Oil Cleansing Method (Thread 2)  (Read 55106 times)

i.love.siomai

  • Guest
Re: Oil Cleansing Method (Thread 2)
« Reply #140 on: October 17, 2013, 08:54:07 am »
I want to try this.. nakakatakot lang. anong castor oil ba maganda?

lonesyndrome

  • Guest
Re: Oil Cleansing Method (Thread 2)
« Reply #141 on: October 17, 2013, 07:41:47 pm »
I do this every night. I use kanebo freshel cleansing oil. Inexpensive compared to shu uemura, cleans my face, lessened my oiliness, and lessened my break outs.

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Oil Cleansing Method (Thread 2)
« Reply #142 on: October 17, 2013, 08:15:59 pm »
I do the double cleansing method, oil cleansing followed by a gentle foaming cleanse.

I use DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, it has olive oil in it.

Followed by SKII Gentle Foaming Cleanser.

Super clean skin without the dryness.

i.love.siomai

  • Guest
Re: Oil Cleansing Method (Thread 2)
« Reply #143 on: October 17, 2013, 08:31:26 pm »
Kakatry ko lang. pero flavored yung castor oil.di ako narinig nung sa.then evoo. bakit sabi sa ibang blog after doing this daw di mo na pwede gamitin mga previous face stuffs mo kasi daw magrereact? pwede ba magsabon after? hirap kasi ayaw maalis ng oil.

jean083084

  • Guest
Re: Oil Cleansing Method (Thread 2)
« Reply #144 on: October 18, 2013, 10:41:58 am »
Pure beauty cleansing oil sa watsons.... the best, mura pa... make up ko na sobrang tagal matanggal,,tanggal talaga....

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Oil Cleansing Method (Thread 2)
« Reply #145 on: September 23, 2014, 12:39:43 pm »
Thinking of doing this. Castor, rosehip, jojoba and grape seed!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 01:23:10 pm by VainDoll »

cosmochick

  • Guest
Re: Oil Cleansing Method (Thread 2)
« Reply #146 on: September 23, 2014, 01:08:03 pm »
I do the double cleansing method, oil cleansing followed by a gentle foaming cleanse.

I use DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, it has olive oil in it.

Followed by SKII Gentle Foaming Cleanser.

Super clean skin without the dryness.

I do this too! I read somewhere that this is how koreans clean their faces.
I use shu eumura followed by obagi facial wash.
I still have dry skin though but manageable naman.

5tarfruit

  • Guest
Re: Cleansing Oil
« Reply #147 on: November 12, 2014, 12:52:42 pm »
Sis, anong cleansing oil ang ginagamit niyo nowadays?

Before, I used Clinique's Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm (okay, balm siya pero nag-eemulsify din naman), Biore Cleansing Oil (really good tapos mabango pa, but unavailable here in the Philippines), HHN's Cleansing Oil (too thick and I don't like wiping off cleansing oil from my face; sayang sa cotton), and Etude House's Cleansing Dream Light Cleansing Oil (now DC-ed; ito yung amoy gamit na toilet paper :o).

I switched to micellar waters, but I think cleansing oils are still better at removing gunk from my pores. (Reference)

Namamahalan pa rin ako sa Shu kaya hindi ko pa nasusubukan, haha. DHC naman is still popular outside of Japan pero hindi maintindihan ng Japanese friend ko kung bakit kasi it's thick but drying daw.

I'm thinking of trying cleansing oils/balms from Shiseido, The Body Shop, Banila Co, and Etude House pero 'di pa ako sure. x)

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Cleansing Oil
« Reply #148 on: May 12, 2016, 12:17:07 am »
how is DHC cleansing oil comparable to Biore cleansing oil?

i have DHC, and i like it, kaso paubos na.. does Biore cleansing oil turns white when it you wash it with water?

ellenmitchie

  • Guest
Re: Cleansing Oil
« Reply #149 on: May 12, 2016, 03:44:23 pm »
^ Yes. It turns white, kahit based sa description na hindi. :) Weird coz it does work daw even with wet hands, for me it's not. Tried it one time na wet face, hindi naman natanggal makeup ko.

taleebin

  • Guest
Re: Cleansing Oil
« Reply #150 on: May 13, 2016, 07:57:58 pm »
^^ im using biore too nagwhiwhite naman sya sis pag nababasa ng water

pretty_in_victorian

  • Guest
Re: Cleansing Oil
« Reply #151 on: May 13, 2016, 09:32:49 pm »
Was just wondering how the biore one compares to shu.. Paubos na yung shu ko and kung same lang naman yung effectivity nila sa pagtanggal ng waterproof mascara eh di doon na ako sa mas economical..

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: Oil Cleansing Method (Thread 2)
« Reply #152 on: June 27, 2016, 02:22:11 pm »
Up ko lang this thread because I really wanted to incorporate this to my skincare regimen. I do double cleanse pero SBO lang yung oil na gamit ko. I think it is not enough kasi may clogged pores parin ako e. Planning to add castor oil and grape seed oil since both have astringent properties. Mas nakaka-draw out ng dirt and grime sa pores. Anybody still swears by this method? :)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 06:21:40 pm by parpol_haze »

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Oil Cleansing Method (Thread 2)
« Reply #153 on: June 27, 2016, 05:19:47 pm »
Every night, I remove my make up using EVOO before washing my face. After toning, I apply rosehip oil on my face. In the morning, I use argan oil before putting sunblock on.

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: Oil Cleansing Method (Thread 2)
« Reply #154 on: September 02, 2016, 03:01:52 pm »
After ko maubos si SBO, I decided to try Biore Cleansing Oil instead of castor/grapeseed oil. 3 weeks ko na syang gamit and no breakouts. Perfect na sana kaso medyo mahapdi lang sa eyes. I use Dove Sensitive bar after. Pansin ko mas glowing ang aura ko lately.

oracLe

  • Guest
Re: Oil Cleansing Method (Thread 2)
« Reply #155 on: September 03, 2016, 08:25:26 am »
I use Shu porefinist, a little more than half pa sya, I have the biggest bottle, does the job. Di ako makapagpalit ng iba cos iniiwasan ko yung mineral oil. May stock pa din ako ng Shiseido watery oil, and I recently got yung Le Petit Prince, di ko naman alam ang ingredients nito. Hahaha! Biore ba? Does it have mineral oil?

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: Oil Cleansing Method (Thread 2)
« Reply #156 on: September 03, 2016, 03:08:37 pm »
^#1 sa ingredient list si mineral oil, sis.

mrsonthego

  • Guest
Re: Oil Cleansing Method (Thread 2)
« Reply #157 on: April 19, 2017, 04:31:57 pm »
Hi ask ko lang sa mga nag ma make up lang ba ang cleansing oil or pwede rin sa hindi? thanks! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close