watch now

Author Topic: My fitness Pal --Sharing to my sisses  (Read 19012 times)

andee_gurl

  • Guest
My fitness Pal --Sharing to my sisses
« on: August 27, 2010, 12:25:38 am »
Hi mga sisses, I just want to share something.

I was very fit before because I used to go to the gym. After that, medyo tinamad ako and i gained weight. I tried zhen de shou once, and hindi maganda effect sakin, nagpalpitate ako and super high ang feeling. After that, I gave up zhen and stopped dieting and gained weight. I tried Herbalife, lost pounds pero after ko magstop, bumalik na naman sa dati. so supplements such as those didn't really work in the long run. I felt sad, kasi i want my old body back-FAST.

Then just 4 weeks ago, I discovered one of the itouch apps na free which is called myfitnesspal. When you sign up, it gives you your daily calorie allowance, and lets you keep track of the food you eat bec almost ALL foods are there with the calorie content. In a way it helped me keep track of what I am eating, and if I am going overboard.

Another good thing about this is that if you exercise (walk,jog,aero) you can log it as well and it will be added on your calorie allowance for the day.

This tool helped me keep track of what I eat, and subconsciously, it motivated me to exercise (siguro para mas makakain ako..hehe). So after 2 weeks of using the tool, I started doing hiphop abs. (30-45mins). Maybe it also helped that I take 1 cap of L-carnitine 30mins before I work out. L-carnitine also has its benefits unlike the china made weight-loss capsule

I'm on my 4th week now and I've lost a total of 4lbs. I know it's not too much, but I am happy kasi I eat what I want, pero I was able to discipline myself to eat in moderation.

Now, parang it's a part of my daily routine now to make sure I exercise--be it hiphop abs or just a 30min walk...I feel incomplete if I am not able to burn off some calories...hehe

I'm sharing this to you, because it made me realize that you do not have to spend much, or be too dependent on weight-loss supplements
which you are not sure of the contents.

If you lost hope in losing weight, maybe you can try this method.

You can also access myfitnesspal sa computers niyo. :-)




gingerandspice

  • Guest
Re: My fitness Pal --Sharing to my sisses
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2010, 10:01:32 am »
Thanks for sharing! :)

zidane

  • Guest
Re: My fitness Pal --Sharing to my sisses
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2010, 08:58:30 am »
tnx sis trying it now!!

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: My fitness Pal --Sharing to my sisses
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2010, 09:02:52 am »
ANDEE GURL. thanks for sharing!

It appears to be a viable/workable and safe method to lose weight... not dependent on some supplement.  The backbone of a weight loss program is really exercise + mindful eating -- consistently both done.

Will try your commendation.   

And yes, gradual but consistent weight loss is the safe way to go.. no drastic or yoyo weight loss/gain

andee_gurl

  • Guest
Re: My fitness Pal --Sharing to my sisses
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2010, 08:53:56 pm »
Glad to be of help sisses. I hope this works for you too! :-)

gingerandspice

  • Guest
Re: My fitness Pal --Sharing to my sisses
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2010, 01:40:31 am »
sis pano mo cinocompute yung exercise? pansin ko akin puro negative! gotta lay off the snacks na talaga! hehe :)

im doing the 30 day shred now, di ko alam pano ko sha iinput dun! pffffffffffft.

edit:

so i googled it, and madami pala may question din nun. hehe
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 01:43:13 am by gingerandspice »

health.gal

  • Guest
Re: My fitness Pal --Sharing to my sisses
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2010, 02:09:03 am »
ei, may thread pala na ganito. i have an account at fitnesspal, but i havent used it for 2 months na. i just felt hopeless with losing weight that time. but now, i've enrolled myself at the gym. diet + exercise talaga (its a healthier way)....let me try using it again (thanks for reminding me of this) :)

cess

  • Guest
Re: My fitness Pal --Sharing to my sisses
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2010, 09:47:40 am »
i have this one too.. downloaded it din sa iphone kasi pwede sya offline then sync na lang sa account sa site nila.. it's really a nice way to track your calories.. I just started my diet and im really careful not to exceed my 1200 calories/day.. pag nagexceed ng onti, I double my exercise..

kcjane

  • Guest
Re: My fitness Pal --Sharing to my sisses
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2010, 02:16:28 pm »
True ba talaga mga sodium and all na nakalagay dun? God,  im eating food with to much sodium ,
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 02:46:34 pm by kcjane »

health.gal

  • Guest
Re: My fitness Pal --Sharing to my sisses
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2010, 02:19:24 pm »
^sis hindi ko magets question mo because of the "textspeak". anyway, ang alam ko unhealthy talaga ang too much sodium, kaya advice ng mga nutritionist or kahit yung mga fitness instruction, if you're trying to lose some fats, and diet dapat low on sugar and sodium  ;)

birchtree

  • Guest
Re: My fitness Pal --Sharing to my sisses
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2010, 03:08:40 pm »
thanks for sharing sis andee =) ma-try nga rin.

hotmom

  • Guest
Re: My fitness Pal --Sharing to my sisses
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2010, 02:26:42 pm »
thanks for the info sis im gonna try this i downloaded in my ipod already...

andee_gurl

  • Guest
Re: My fitness Pal --Sharing to my sisses
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2010, 08:12:57 am »
wow dami na pala mga replies... :-)

I haven't been able to exercise, though i am still tracking my food myfitnesspal... haven't gained weight nama..hehe :-)

kcjane

  • Guest
Re: My fitness Pal --Sharing to my sisses
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2010, 10:38:59 am »
i mean  kung accurate ba talaga ang mga data na naka input doon,, kasi diba pwedeng ikaw mismo ang maglagay ng data ike calories,, sodium etc..

health.gal

  • Guest
Re: My fitness Pal --Sharing to my sisses
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2010, 02:10:55 pm »
^im not sure kung LAHAT ng info nila dun ay accurate. but so far, for processed foods, canned goods, instant noodles, accurate naman based on the info written on the packaging

laviere

  • Guest
Re: My fitness Pal --Sharing to my sisses
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2010, 02:38:50 pm »
thanks for sharing, andee! this sunds like a great tool. i'm also trying to be mindful of what i eat, my metabolism isn't what it used to be. sigh.

kcjane

  • Guest
Re: My fitness Pal --Sharing to my sisses
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2010, 07:55:02 pm »
^same tayo sis...

avesoriano

  • Guest
Re: My fitness Pal --Sharing to my sisses
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2012, 04:02:24 pm »
Hi girls im glad marami din palang pinay. Mostly foreigners ang pals ko. Add me up i have the same handle as gt. sayang nga lang wala masyado filipino foods sa database

lisse

  • Guest
Re: My fitness Pal --Sharing to my sisses
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2012, 04:14:16 pm »
^Sis, I've been using this for a month now. So far lahat naman ng Filipino foods na kinakain ko meron sila, even Boy Bawang lol! ;)

avesoriano

  • Guest
Re: My fitness Pal --Sharing to my sisses
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2012, 04:21:23 pm »
Hahaha Oo nga pati reyes bbque kaso walang mga suman...What is your handle
There? :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close