watch now

Author Topic: TIANGGE shoppers  (Read 182461 times)

sima

  • Guest
Re: TIANGGE shoppers
« Reply #60 on: February 24, 2013, 10:42:38 pm »
hay gusto ko rin ng tiangge!  Nakakapagod at nakakastress lang makipagbaratan :D

watergirl

  • Guest
Re: TIANGGE shoppers
« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2013, 11:13:21 am »
St Francis Square! :) hindi masikip, hindi mainit. Nakakahilo sa greenhills pero still it's worth to go to kahit madalas ang mamahal na din ng benta. Sa divisoria naman mahirap kasi, parang medyo delikado.

sima

  • Guest
Re: TIANGGE shoppers
« Reply #62 on: March 07, 2013, 11:01:33 am »
Agree!  Ang mahal na ng benta sa Greenhills kasi minsan kuma-cut na rin yung mga tindera't tindero doon sa selling price.  Kaya talagang mapapasabak yung buyer sa baratan at tawaran.

twgonzales

  • Guest
Re: TIANGGE shoppers
« Reply #63 on: March 07, 2013, 03:27:34 pm »
I went to Divisoria and 168. I enjoyed shopping there because everything was so cheap. But the quality of the tanks I got were not too good. After a few washes, they stretched already. But then again, for that price, it's okay already.

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: TIANGGE shoppers
« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2013, 10:12:00 am »
palagi may tinagge here sa Northgate Alabang,,here ako bumibili mga cardigan and mga flats.. minsan nakakatyempo ng okay ng overruns :)
di ko lang masyado type yung mga korean ek ek na blouse kasi magkakamukha silang lahat LOL
at parang pang isang labahan lang..

chubbycheeks20

  • Guest
Re: TIANGGE shoppers
« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2013, 04:42:32 pm »
I've always been a DIVI shopper. ang Kaso dapat may enough budget ka pag punta dun, baka kasi maoverspend ka eh. :)

Sa Eton Centris ba may tiangge din?

PrincessC

  • Guest
Re: TIANGGE shoppers
« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2013, 05:48:12 pm »
palagi may tinagge here sa Northgate Alabang,,here ako bumibili mga cardigan and mga flats.. minsan nakakatyempo ng okay ng overruns :)
di ko lang masyado type yung mga korean ek ek na blouse kasi magkakamukha silang lahat LOL
at parang pang isang labahan lang..

ako rin, may mga nabibili ako sa northgate pero one time, nainis ako kasi napunta ako ng st. francis square, they have the same items tapos mas mura. the price of convenience... tsk.

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: TIANGGE shoppers
« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2013, 06:07:54 pm »
malapit lang work ko sa ghills but i did visit the tiangge twice... mahal din [textspeak!] parang di ko matanggap na bilin [textspeak!] mga imitations nila the fact na price na un ng branded items sa mall.. haha  ;D

mostly [textspeak!] ang mga shoppers dun foreigners kaya aun, tinataasan nila..


I live in East Greenhills, puede lakarin tiangge.
I don't do the tiangge there.  Hindi ako makahinga, I think it is a fire hazard, and the goods are not exactly cheaper.  There are better priced versions or same stuff in SM or Landmark.
Pero susko ang mga foreign-based relatives and friends, araw araw they go to the tiangge and they are sooo excited na may napakalaking ro0fed flea market.  hahahahaha.  i have a maid and driver go with them, everyday kung house guest ko, walang basagan ng trip pero hindi ko sinasamahan kasi nga  I get claustrophobic there.
Some of my friends make it an event -- to shop there in mid Nov for Xmas.  They ask to be based in my house, their drivers go back and forth, and I meet them for late meriends and we have fun going over their goodies.  :D

I go to a store in Shoppesville though that sells housedresses or dusters.  Ewan ko ba baket type an type ng mga relatives and friends mag duster.  I do not even go anymore actually, I send a helper with my list of sizes and quantity and the owner sends me her latest prints.(Samantalang tayo dito, hello pasagasa muna tayo bago tayo mag duster sa house.  kahit preggy naka shorts pa rin lolz)
Ay oo, I buy my napkins from that lady selling table linen - big tiangge corner stall nga. Lalo na pag Xmas, I send my helper to buy those Xmas Xmas table linens we send to the US or Europe for friends and relatives. 



oshiawase

  • Guest
Re: TIANGGE shoppers
« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2013, 10:57:38 am »
Ay I've never been to tiangge. I wanted it try greenhills ko Ang pangit ng reviews :( San kya ok?

chubbycheeks20

  • Guest
Re: TIANGGE shoppers
« Reply #69 on: April 02, 2013, 05:00:19 pm »
^^sis, depende sa location mo. Taga saan ka ba? All time favorite is 168 Divisoria dahil madamig good buys and mura naman talaga. Yun ang place na dinadayo.

Malapit sakayan ko sa Monumento, may night market doon. Also try Victory mall tiangge. Ingat lang sa mandurukot, as always. hehe

mrsonthego

  • Guest
Re: TIANGGE shoppers
« Reply #70 on: April 02, 2013, 05:16:45 pm »
ako din Baclaran and Divi, yun lang afford eh! ;)

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: TIANGGE shoppers
« Reply #71 on: April 07, 2013, 07:40:57 am »
Divisors, FTW talaga. Grabe na sa Greenhills, same dress sa Divi na tig 200 sa kanila 500 with tawad pa.

Solve na ako sa 999 mall sa Divi, malamig aircon laki ng space for walking unlike sa 168 hindi na halos makadaan in between stalls.

serena06

  • Guest
Re: TIANGGE shoppers
« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2013, 04:21:35 pm »
sa st francis din ako madalas. mura ng mga items nila dun from tops, skirts, accessories etc. :)

chubbycheeks20

  • Guest
Re: TIANGGE shoppers
« Reply #73 on: April 15, 2013, 05:18:31 pm »
May nakita akong ok na ukay sa may monumento. 3J Riza ang name. Sa side siya ng victory mall. I got 1 skirt, 1 dress, 1 giordano blazer, 3 blouses for only 200 pesos!  ;D

kakaadik pala ang ukay. I am planning to go there ulit mamaya. :)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 10:15:30 am by chubbycheeks20 »

chubbycheeks20

  • Guest
Re: TIANGGE shoppers
« Reply #74 on: April 17, 2013, 10:17:54 am »
Hi sisses, san may ukay na bags ang tinda? [textspeak!] mga original sana pero affordable?

oshiawase

  • Guest
Re: TIANGGE shoppers
« Reply #75 on: April 19, 2013, 01:31:50 pm »
i went to Greenhills yesterday for the first time. I found so many stalls sa tiangge na same name as the ones in online stores. My question is, are those original? Or are they mere imitations of those found in online stores.

Like, I found "Apartment 8" stall there....

serena06

  • Guest
Re: TIANGGE shoppers
« Reply #76 on: April 19, 2013, 02:00:53 pm »
may branded outlet sale sa st francis square mall mga sis. apr 19-21 sa 4th floor :)

trishevil

  • Guest
Re: TIANGGE shoppers
« Reply #77 on: April 19, 2013, 05:53:57 pm »
@serena06 - which brands will participate?

@oshiawase - I saw an "Apartment 8" stall at 168 Mall, when I checked some of their stocks, it's similar to those sold on Apartment8's website. Some of those are probably their old stock. However, some of the stuff they sell there are not Apartment8 clothes..some are similar as those you usually see on other 168 stalls.

kikayako

  • Guest
Re: TIANGGE shoppers
« Reply #78 on: April 21, 2013, 01:27:06 am »
Maganda rin ang tiangge sa Paseo Center sa Paseo de Roxas, Makati. :)

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: TIANGGE shoppers
« Reply #79 on: April 23, 2013, 11:57:30 pm »
@oshiawase - I believe it's the same. Why not sell in tiangge and online?

I live walking distance to GH and I'm there at least once a week - errands or grocery, so I'll always drop by the tiangge. Yes it's pricier than 168, BUT there are some items that are sold there that are not sold at 168/divi. Plus I hardly get to go to divi/168, I really have to plan a whole day for it, whereas I can go to GH anytime.

The tiangge at greenhills will rotate vendors every so often (unlike at 168/divi) I believe it's about every 6-8 weeks.

My favorites at GH tiangge:
-50 peso cotton-linen dresses/duster for my daughter. Since it's hot now, she wears this at home. Lots of prints available - I just choose the cute ones. Plus she only wears them at home.

-50 peso cotton spandex boxer shorts - my pambahay. Tons of prints to choose from and sizes ranging from small to XXL (I saw these once too at 168 before)

-my suki selling export overrun dresses - without fail their dresses always fit me perfectly. They only get a few items of each design and I don't see their dresses at any other part of the tiangge (few exceptions). They also join the KE bazaar at NBC tent.

-basic export overrun pencil skirts for work - black, grey, brown, beige

-colored blazers - they have all colors of the rainbow and different sizes

I just bought a zara blouse from the tiangge for 600 pesos, saw the same blouse at Zara selling for 2,500+. I plan to hoard on more colors for me to use during my daughter's playschool.

What I do now is I canvass around and if I'm unsure about an item, I sleep on it first. If I'm still thinking about it the next day, I go back. Also, it helps to know your stocks and the vendors. Just today, I saw a dress that I bought months ago for 300 pesos being sold by another vendor for 800. In fact, I just bought my same dress in a different color for my sister at 300 pesos, however since there was a change in vendors, the old vendor is no longer around.


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close