Author Topic: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )  (Read 54926 times)

dumpee.o13

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #220 on: August 15, 2012, 03:32:34 am »
"After we talked for an hour last Sunday, I realized that I missed you so much.." AWW! ::)

mitchal18

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #221 on: August 15, 2012, 02:48:52 pm »
THANK YOU..

Thank you for all the bad experiences.. Thanks to you, I've learned. I became better. I learned how to be happy. And I am happy now. A million times happier with the one I love. Thank you talaga. For letting me go, and for helping me see what I truly deserve.. :)

illumina

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #222 on: August 15, 2012, 08:16:21 pm »
Reagan, thank you for making me happy but you were really the biggest mistake of my life. So far. I have no plans of surpassing that stupidity. I am sorry I had to turn my back on you.

queendi

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #223 on: August 23, 2012, 02:49:49 am »
2 years na sana tayo today

hotchokey

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #224 on: August 28, 2012, 08:35:42 pm »
Dear Ex.. kung andito ka pa sa pinas magpakita ka naman or magtext ka man lang hindi naman ako nag bago ng # eh..

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #225 on: August 29, 2012, 01:55:13 am »
Stop stealing glances, alam ko mga pinaggagawa mo behind my back.

Alucard

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #226 on: August 29, 2012, 06:12:36 am »
Ex,

Wag kang ilusyunada.


Super EX



crazycoolchic19

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #227 on: August 30, 2012, 05:56:54 am »
Ikaw ay isang malaking pagkakamali sa buhay ko,.

lilsachie

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #228 on: August 30, 2012, 09:46:38 am »
Wala ka isang salita kalalaki mong tao..

Mommy•Shey

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #229 on: August 31, 2012, 08:46:30 pm »
Ex #1 - Ayusin mo naman buhay mo. Kawawa naman yung family mo. Wala ka na ngang pambili ng gatas ng anak mo eh nambababae kapa?? Kapal na ah!  >:(

Ex #2 - I'm glad that we're friends :). I'm happy for you, you got a pretty wifey out there and cutesy kiddos hehe! Best of Luck :D

Ex #3 - I hope nagbago kana. Kung hindi pa, kawawa ang mga magiging GF's mo lol!   

Sa ibang ex?? wala naman akong masasabi :)

cinco girl

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #230 on: September 08, 2012, 07:11:36 pm »
Despite being a chronic liar that you were [are], I hope you find what you're looking for.

Because I did. And I have never been this happy. :)

beatrize zuri

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #231 on: September 08, 2012, 09:20:11 pm »
move on! may asawa na ko please lang! get a life..!  >:(

Filipinasadhart

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #232 on: September 08, 2012, 10:36:06 pm »
balik mo na ang ipad ko at yun beats ko. kapal ng face mo. 1 year na EX.


patchi2012

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #233 on: September 11, 2012, 10:46:23 am »
pathetic

FieryAngel027

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #234 on: September 15, 2012, 03:16:45 am »
I really did love you! Im sorry I have to say i didn't love you. I'm not yet ready to see you so please do not let our paths cross. I'm missing you and I love you! Sorry I made your life complicated.

yummy05

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #235 on: September 26, 2012, 08:14:11 pm »
Sayang minahal kita ng sobra! Niloko mo lang ako! Sana as in wish ko lang di ka na maging masaya sa bago mo... -- hahaha bitterfly---

Huntress Krystle

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #236 on: September 26, 2012, 09:17:24 pm »
I'm genuinely happy that you've finally moved on and found a new love of your life. You deserve it! Be happy!  ;)

cosmic girl

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #237 on: September 26, 2012, 10:18:26 pm »
i hope you find your own happiness the same way ive found mine  :)

at

BUTI NGA AT NAKARMA KA! hehe  :D

HoldingOn

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #238 on: September 26, 2012, 11:11:05 pm »
Thank you.... thank you... thank you for letting me go! :)

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #239 on: September 26, 2012, 11:56:37 pm »
nasa huli talaga ang pagsisisi. Im sorry its too late im happy now with my life.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close