Author Topic: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )  (Read 54898 times)

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #200 on: July 22, 2012, 01:56:06 am »
Please stop trying to reach out to me.
Meron na kong OB Gyn.
I don't flirt around anymore. 
Even just friendship with you will complicate my life. Oi, not coz you're irresistible ha!
        But explaining you will be complicated. We have history! We have no commonalities.

ettevyvi

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #201 on: July 22, 2012, 03:27:32 am »
T.
You are seriously screwing up. It's been years since broke up. I told you, once I turn around, I never look back.

phoebe1811

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #202 on: July 26, 2012, 07:57:13 pm »
I do not hate you, but I have lost all the reasons to love you
please accept it. :)

fRaNcOisaLabeLLe

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #203 on: July 27, 2012, 02:58:13 pm »
Rumor has it that you're married now. I am not sure whether to believe it or not. This is the very year we planned our big church wedding right? But then again, things happen for reasons only He knows. I pray you're happy now.

Maldita AKO

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #204 on: July 28, 2012, 03:59:29 pm »
I can't help myself..please kung di ko kaya lumayo sayo..ikaw na ang lumayo para sakin!!

hayne22

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #205 on: July 29, 2012, 11:38:29 pm »
Please talk to me and end this craziness. Its been 5 years, Im married to someone else but your still on my freaking mind and stupid heart. Please put an end. Please have a closure with me so I can move on.. I still love you. And it breaks sucks.

sixteen16

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #206 on: July 30, 2012, 03:43:28 am »
Para sa 2 kong ex.. lol..

THANK YOU for breaking/playing my heart. I'm a stronger person because of you.

Foodict

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #207 on: July 31, 2012, 11:38:17 am »
Im not going to let some 2 bit morally questionable DOM take you away from me. You're too naive to see it but love isnt what he's offering. Its servitude as his trophy wife.

queendi

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #208 on: July 31, 2012, 12:44:52 pm »
Tinanghali na naman ako ng gising dahil sayo.. napanaginipan na naman kita at ramdam na ramdam ko hanggang ngayon ang yakap mo sa panaginip na yon kanina. baket?

miloo

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #209 on: August 01, 2012, 04:29:47 am »
I hope you get your karma  ::)

zee87

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #210 on: August 01, 2012, 04:59:41 am »
Everytime na lang na magpaparamdam ka sken, lagi ka na lang nag sosorry.
At sa mga panahon na yun, sinasabi ko sayo na ok na ako. di ako galit sayo. at sa totoo lang nakalimutan ko na nga kung ano yung mga nangyari nun until ipaalala mo na naman sken.
Pero seryoso, di na ako galit.
At salamat, naalala mo pa rin ako. kakakilig rin yun noh.

kaya lang, pag sinasabi mo na mahal mo pa rin ako... at nagsisisi ka na di ako ang pinakasalan mo.. promise, di po talaga ako naniniwala sayo.

angelee

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #211 on: August 04, 2012, 11:42:56 pm »
Dear Ex,

You know how much I have loved you more than myself.. I want you to know that I've forgiven you already. I know you are happy now and I am happy for you too.. I have my own life too and never realized loving someone else like i did to you before. I hope someday you'll find what you're really looking for, so sad that it wasn't me. Yes, we got married but realized that you don't love me that much.. I am not angry/mad at you anymore..i have moved on but you'd never knew what life i have been through when we got separated..i have blamed you before for the miserable life that i had..but then realized that maybe there's a reason behind it. To you ex-hubby, thank you for everything and you'll stay forever in my heart..Take care always..

crystalclear

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #212 on: August 05, 2012, 12:03:23 am »
i miss you. i wish we were at least friends.

ilusyonada

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #213 on: August 06, 2012, 12:15:00 am »
dex,

i still love you. i really do. i wish to go back to the time that we were so in love.
i still can't believe this moment will come.. falling out of love is the hardest to accept, na walang third party..
im happy naging honest ka, and got the balls to tell me and sincerely explained
everything.. it hurts... but im glad it happened.. now i realized everything i lost since
the day im deeply in love with you.. i lost myself, and now i want it back...
if ever we'll meet again,, or for our second chance it's gonna be different for sure..
i learned that one should not make his/her bf/gf as their world. but instead, should share
the world with their significant other...

im still hoping for a second chance...will do everything, to win u back..
thank u for the memories, will cherish it forever.. love you

dca201

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #214 on: August 10, 2012, 07:33:39 am »
Hi

Met someone last night, an improved version of you. She speaks her mind, she takes risks, she walks the talk, independent, stubborn and loves cars too.

Am doing things the right way now. I thought nothing compares to you. I was wrong, someone's even better than you.

D

rc1023

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #215 on: August 10, 2012, 07:41:30 am »
first ex: please LET ME GO! AYOKO NA! hindi mo pa ba naghahalatang iniiwasan kita? hello! di ko na nga sinasagot lahat ng tawag mo and texts mo kuya!! pleaseeee tigilan mo na ako, i moved on and realized I CAN LIVE WITHOUT YOU!!!

second ex: well im happy matutupad mo na lahat ng dreams mo.. you are the love of my life.. thank you for loving me the way that you did.. im sorry for hurting you.. its been a year and a half na since you walked away, it hurt when you left and evidently thats because what we had was real. i wont ever forget that feeling, thank you for showing me what true love feels like... and i know you're happy na with your girl, its bittersweet because i love you still but now you're in love with her.. all this time ok nman na ako, i moved on but kept you in my heart.. im happy now too kahit papano.. im so proud of you, wish i could say that to you! the only regret i have-- i should've fought for you harder, you were giving all the signs that  you were still there but i was just too hurt and scared.. we should've fought harder..

haaay i feel sad and happy when i remember you, us.. i guess thats just how it is.. but anyways I LOVE YOU BABE.. sana in the future we could have our second chance, but for now, im saying goodbye to you.. be happy and take care of yourself.. i love you so much baby (mrfc)

queendi

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #216 on: August 11, 2012, 11:01:02 am »
^same thing as your second are the words i wanna tell to my ex at this moment.

pero i know after a few mins iba na ulit, the other way na. lol

beevere

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #217 on: August 11, 2012, 04:29:45 pm »
After ilang months na wala na tayo communication, nagulat ako at ina-add mo ko sa fb pero nag-cancel ka din ng friend request? nagdahilan ka pa na ginamit lang ng pinsan mo yung account mo, pero di ako naniniwala. :p Bakit bigla ka na lang nagparamdam at nagtxt ulit? Bakit mo pa ko kinakamusta nung bumabaha na? Sinabihan mo pa ko ng "ingat", ayoko masyado mag-isip pero di ko maiwasan. :(

Sana kaya ko talaga sabihin at itanung to, pero wag na lang siguro baka magpalusot ka na naman. :D

rc1023

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #218 on: August 13, 2012, 07:07:55 am »
@queendi-- natawa naman ako sa post mo sis.. hahaha

well, hope you're ok naman :) sabi nga nila, if he's not the one then surely, God will give you someone who's more worthy :) tc sis:D

HoldingOn

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #219 on: August 14, 2012, 06:49:03 pm »
May ka MU na ako! Help me discern. I need your advice. Do you think he is already the one for me? Do you think he will love me like how you used to? Paki kilatis nga! Thanks friend!  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close