Author Topic: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )  (Read 54833 times)

sweetsorrow

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2010, 10:27:39 pm »
dear ex,

finally we became friends that night after a year we didnt see each other. Thanks for hearing those words and may pakelam ka pa din sa akin kahit hindi mo sabihin. Its sad that i'm loving a wrong man after you, a guy who cannot commit. Sabi mo nga i should stay a way from that guy, i deserve someone better, better from you.. Kaya siguro naiyak ako ng gabing 'yun.. Kasi tama ka, natatakot lang ako na baka wala ng magmahal sa akin kaya ganun ako katang@.. Thank you..

angeleigh

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2010, 10:27:39 am »
While you're counting the months of your togetherness, i am counting the months of my loneliness.

I am happy that you are happy. I wish you well. Someday, I hope that I'll be able to trust and love again.

koalaa

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2010, 02:12:05 pm »
sorry for loving you more than i should, lol

mag ka usap lang kami ng ayos, sasa bihin ko talagayan :)

xoxolat

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #63 on: November 06, 2010, 03:41:13 am »
Dear Ex, you made my life misearable overall, although there were some happy times, it was overall bad.  Sorry i didn't beak it off sooner, we could have both spent more time looking for the right person instead.  Wish you best of luck :'(

raven03

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #64 on: November 07, 2010, 03:17:20 am »
Looking back, buti talaga hindi tayo nagkabalikan.  ;D
And sana, quit thinking that I am some sort of 'enemy', I have moved on, let go na of the bitterness na you are masking as 'indifference'.

purple_rain0721

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2010, 02:30:45 pm »
Thank you for making her picture your profile pic.  Nasaktan ako when I saw it pero nauntog na din ng bonggang bongga!  ;)   Anyway, hindi naman ako naiyak.  :)  Ang sarap nga ng pakiramdam ko right now.  I feel so free.  :)  Yun nalang naman talaga hinihintay ko eh - proof.  So now na nakita ko na, I am ok na.  :) 

I am so excited to start my life over.  I am using the pain that you gave me as my driving foce to succeed.  I will never shed another tear for you again.  8)

I am sincerely praying for your happiness. :)


lonely-gurl

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2010, 07:02:59 pm »

    i have already forgiven you kahit up to now hindi kaparin humihingi ng sorry sa mga pinag gagagawa mo noon. well buti narin yun dahil i'm not where i am today kung hindi mo ko niloko noon. well hope you're happy with your life right now ,  because i am.....

remilicious

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2010, 09:06:14 pm »
Nakakainis ka ang tagal tagal na pero why do I still feel something for you. I even see you and your gf soooo happpy on FB! :(

deliciously_ridiculous

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #68 on: November 09, 2010, 05:44:17 pm »
I was a total wreck when u left me.... And u were actually good for me coz u keep me grounded thats the reason why i stick with u for a long while. But now youre gone, its just me..... Nobody really cares what i do. I just have to learn to handle myself as how you have handled me but may be not.. Who cares

MalditaNgaAko

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #69 on: March 14, 2012, 12:38:46 am »
To the supposedly Mr Right na minaltrato ko,

... nagbago na ako. peksman! hanggang sa susunod nating kabanata!  :P


Para naman sa ex kong neurotic na uber psycho pa:

... awat na. wala namang nade-deads sa mapurol na kutsilyo. duh ???

rc1023

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #70 on: March 14, 2012, 02:27:04 am »
sh*t! i dont want to fall in love with you again.. pagod na ko.. but i dont know.. i cant seem to let you go.. haaaaaaaaaay! so frustrated! ano ba talaga??? do you really love me or not? may feelings ba talaga o wala? i cant read you! please [textspeak!].. kung paaasahin mo din lang ulit ako.. pleaseeeee, just let me go!

pinkbubbles17

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #71 on: March 14, 2012, 09:59:01 am »
Get lost! ayaw na kita makita!

pinkbubbles17

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #72 on: March 17, 2012, 08:10:55 am »
Kya nga sis kikayjay_10..mga ex panira lang yan sa buhay eh..kya dapat binabaon na sa limot..hehe..

Maldita AKO

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #73 on: March 23, 2012, 10:21:21 pm »
thanks for letting me go.

trishpassing

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #74 on: March 27, 2012, 07:35:28 pm »
Salamat. I would never be this happy if you didn't let me go.  :)

Maldita AKO

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #75 on: March 29, 2012, 12:14:59 am »
Bakit isang tawag mo lang ready na ako agad? pero ayoko na sayo

Maldita AKO

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #76 on: April 02, 2012, 05:37:50 pm »
hanggang dito na lang siguro tayo! wala ka pa rin kupas..I have to thank you, for making me realized that I don't deserved you!

simplecathy143

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #77 on: April 04, 2012, 11:37:13 am »
kung kasing bongga nia din kaya akong maglagay ng eyeshadow tayo pdn kaya hanggang ngayon? haha.. echos  ;D

kuliglig^^

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #78 on: April 05, 2012, 04:13:07 pm »
You've changed a lot. Hopefully hindi ka na mayabang ngayon --- but I doubt it. Malamang mas mayabang ka pa ngayon.  ;D

Maldita AKO

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #79 on: April 06, 2012, 12:21:20 pm »
namimiss kita..haha

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close