Author Topic: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )  (Read 54783 times)

julytwentysix

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2010, 01:06:53 pm »
Ex 1: We never had any closure, but I know that we're so over that already. We're super young that time!

Ex 2: Your gf is kind of scary. I hope you'll stop having affairs with other girls, kaya nagkakaganun gf mo!

Ex 3: Rest in peace... I was still so shocked when I heard about what happened. I am sure you're always watching over your family from above.

Ex 4 (Recent): I hope we can still be friends someday. I've loved you too much and I've been so hurt many times. It's about time we both move on with our lives. Good luck on your medical school, I know you'll do well and succeed.

KissLover

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2010, 01:35:22 pm »
bat kaya mas lalo kayo gumanda? problema ba talaga ang dating ko sa inyo?

Iamros3

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2010, 11:58:50 am »
mahal ko kayo noon, maglaway kayo ngayon! wahaha..char lang!

i just want to wish you peace and happiness..
Sana magbago ka na. . . . .
and thank you for everything..
i've learned lots of lessons..
now, i can say that i'm a better person..
you can never bring me down again.. ^_^

sweetsorrow

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2010, 10:24:38 pm »
hey i saw you kanina. It made me smile. You saw me driving your dream car, haha. And you're the one who taught me how to drive. Its nice that you smile and sobrang kaway pa. It made my day. At least magaan na sa loob ko na makita ka. No hard feelings. :) ingat ka palage.

angel.of.mine

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2010, 03:10:06 am »
Ang relasyon na nagsimula ng may inapakan at sinaktan, kailan man ay hindi magtatagumpay. Itaga mo yan sa bato. hehe.




aray sis tinamaan naman ako.  :'(

purple_rain0721

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2010, 05:13:32 am »
"I know you don't really see my worth
You think you're the last guy on earth
Well, I've got news for you
I know I'm not that strong
But it won't take long, won't take long

someday, someone's gonna love me
The way I wanted you to need me
Someday, someone's gonna take your place
One day, I'll forget about you
You'll see, I won't even miss you
Someday, someday"

emostef

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2010, 11:59:55 am »
dear EX,

alam mo kahit magkakaanak nako sa bf ko at kahit malapit nako ikasal i still dream about you
i still feel your presence kahit sa dream lang and how wonderful it is to have you. i know di maganda
ang naging ending natin kaw kasi mas pinili mo yung friend ko. pero kahit ganun pa ginwa mo sakin
mhal padin kita forever.

melai1010

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2010, 06:42:25 pm »
salamat sa sperm mong ala bond paper lang

at dahil dun nagka anak ako ng sobrang carbon copy ko  8)

ghellybeans

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2010, 09:15:26 pm »
I'm sorry.

ylisza

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2010, 03:36:39 am »
ex, hindi ko alam bakit napakakulit mo at hingi ka pa ng hingi ng number ko. sosmaryosep! tumigil ka na. hindi na kita mahal. this is what you wanted in the 1st place di ba?

the last time we talked, you said you're happy na. you said you're contented na. like everything you want is completely with you. and now you're like a dog right in front of my doorstep na tahol ng tahol para lang mapansin ko.

i'm sorry kung hindi ko sinasagot ang mga message mo sa fb, i'm sorry if continually binabara kita. i think ignoring you is the best medicine for the two of us.

i can never forget everything. i can't. lahat ng magagandang bagay saten ay walang wala na. i still see you as someone na good pero there's no way na magkoconnect tayong dalawa uli. pinagbigyan na kita maging friend kita sa fb cause naisip ko, that way you'll realize na hindi na dapat ikaw manggulo pa..

ryan, i'm happy na. whether you believe it or not. kahit isipin mo na nag iilusyon lang ako, wala akong pakialam. manahimik ka na.

BDV

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2010, 02:07:41 pm »
Though your role in my life changed, I still have you to thank cause you made me who am I today.

I don't hold any grudges. Know that I have long ago forgiven you and myself and just because we did not end up together doesn't mean we have to burn bridges. I will still be here for you, as a friend for I believed that I still know you better than anyone else. I only wish for best things to come your way. Go and be happy with the life you choose now and may life treat you well.

 

deliciously_ridiculous

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2010, 06:05:02 pm »
Binura ko na lahat ng pictures mo at pics natin sa laptop,, im still in the process of moving on. Tanggap ko nang lahat pero madami pa din questions na sana ma- enlightened ako someday. Ill eventually get there. May kirot pa din sa puso ko sana mawala na yun completely and i can just smile when i remember how i got so depressed and suicidal when u replaced me. Sana we canbe friends someday. I know u know me better than anyone else yet u still loved me and i believe u truly loved me with your old self. But your a different man now and not the man i used to know. I wished u well. No bitterness and no hard feelings. :)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 05:50:14 pm by deliciously_ridiculous »

charmed_chic

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2010, 01:52:42 pm »
harinawang hindi mo naman ako kinukulam dahil 3 consecutive days in each week na kitang napapanaginipan kahit hindi naman kita iniisip at all! nakakaloka ka! lol!

dBum

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #53 on: October 26, 2010, 03:02:58 pm »
i miss you and i dont know how to tell you. i miss you being my happy pill.

i still dont know the real reason ng break up.

found out you have someone new. mabilis oo, but i'm happy that you're happy.

just a thought, we could have been good together, baket ka kumalas agad?

koalaa

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2010, 07:02:58 pm »
i miss you, Sorry for loving you more than i should.

myerah

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #55 on: October 26, 2010, 08:19:39 pm »
pls. wag ka na maawa sakin, kasi naaawa na nga ako sa sarili ko eh, nasa huli talaga ang pagsisisi.

koalaa

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #56 on: October 26, 2010, 08:54:36 pm »
sis myerah, correct ka dyan :(

pinkk

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #57 on: October 27, 2010, 07:53:22 am »
 to You: "sorry, its better to have no closure at all. Its hard to deal with someone totally irresponsible and irrational all the time."
(men can be hypocrites most of the time)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 07:55:21 am by pinkk »

jasive51

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #58 on: October 27, 2010, 11:36:41 am »
to You: "sorry, its better to have no closure at all. Its hard to deal with someone totally irresponsible and irrational all the time."
(men can be hypocrites most of the time)

^agree ako sis..ganyan din si ex

mistiqshannen

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2010, 10:11:47 pm »
To my EX: Thank you for leaving me without saying goodbye. If you didnt do it I might lost a change to meet my husband... Thank you also for leaving me that soon... kasi i never thought that the person for me is right there lang pala sa tabi tabi... i might never notice na me nagmamahal na pala sakin while nun tayo pa and that is my husband now...

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close