Author Topic: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )  (Read 282855 times)

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #420 on: April 08, 2014, 03:55:59 am »
I don’t know how you are so familiar to me—or why it feels less like I am getting to know you and more as though I am remembering who you are. How every smile, every whisper brings me closer to the impossible conclusion that I have known you before, I have loved you before—in another time, a different place, some other existence.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #421 on: April 08, 2014, 12:56:52 pm »
Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible - it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could. ~Barbara de Angelis

rheinfall18

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #422 on: April 23, 2014, 05:27:01 pm »
nakita ko lang sa ig ni ms. kris aquino (regram)

"be with a guy who ruins your lipstick, not your mascara"

like! ;)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #423 on: April 24, 2014, 02:08:02 am »
What love we've given, we'll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity.

-Leo Buscaglia

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #424 on: April 25, 2014, 08:57:58 am »
Giving up doesn't mean you are weak. Sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go...

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #425 on: April 25, 2014, 10:15:18 am »
Love is when he gives you a piece of your soul, that you never knew was missing.
~Torquato Tasso

simang

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #426 on: April 25, 2014, 10:26:13 am »
Love is like a fart, if you have to force it, it's probably s***.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #427 on: April 25, 2014, 10:36:07 am »
^  ;D Hahaha! LOL! ROFL!

***

Love and Relationships never Die a Natural Death. They are always Murdered by Attitude, Behavior, Ego, Hidden Benefits or Ignorance.

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #428 on: April 25, 2014, 11:37:39 am »
^^funny! LOL!

^I like that one.

---
When you meet the other half of your soul, you will understand why all the others let you go.

When you meet the one who deserves your heart, you’ll understand why things didn’t work our with everyone else.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #429 on: April 25, 2014, 09:20:21 pm »
I don’t know how you are so familiar to me—or why it feels less like I am getting to know you and more as though I am remembering who you are. How every smile, every whisper brings me closer to the impossible conclusion that I have known you before, I have loved you before—in another time, a different place, some other existence.

Used this quote on a note I gave him, nagningning ang mga mata sabay hug and kiss. Such a beautiful quote. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #430 on: April 26, 2014, 12:24:55 am »
You learn to speak by speaking, to study by studying, to run by running, to work by working; in just the same way, you learn to love by loving. ~Anatole France


insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #431 on: July 03, 2014, 08:05:05 am »
I hate the way you talk to me And the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car.
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots
And the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick --
It even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you're always right.
I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh --
Even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it that you're not around
And the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way
I don't hate you --
Not even close, not even a little bit, not any at all.
---Kat Startford (10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #432 on: July 03, 2014, 09:32:05 am »
love does not make the world go round...

it makes the ride worthwhile...

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #433 on: July 05, 2014, 03:22:32 pm »
The greatest irony of love is letting go when you need to hold on and holding on when you need to let go.

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #434 on: July 16, 2014, 08:23:59 pm »
Today, let someone love you just the way you are – as flawed as you might be, as unattractive as you sometimes feel, and as incomplete as you think you are.  Yes, let someone love you despite all of this, and let that someone be YOU ;)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #435 on: July 17, 2014, 08:26:53 am »
^ True story. After all, The Greatest Love of All is about learning to love yourself first and foremost.

------

Love what you have.
Need what you want.
Accept what you receive.
Give what you can.
Always remember, what goes around, comes around.

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #436 on: July 17, 2014, 11:26:25 am »
If my love were an ocean,
there would be no more land.
If my love were a desert,
you would see only sand.
If my love were a star-
late at night, only light.
And if my love could grow wings,
I’d be soaring in flight.

-Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #437 on: July 17, 2014, 02:37:25 pm »
But if love were convenient there wouldn't be millions of songs and movies and books obsessing over it, or therapists and doctors consoling all the people falling in and out of it.

pepurpink

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #438 on: August 12, 2014, 02:47:31 pm »
i never believe people
when they said how much it hurts
to have your heart broken
until
it was me
lying on my bedroom floor
with mascara running down my face
gasping for air
crying
so don't you dare say
you have never killed anyone
because that night
you killed me.
:'(

pepurpink

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #439 on: August 12, 2014, 02:54:05 pm »
tell me if you ever cared,
if a single thought
for me was spared.

tell me when you lie in bed,
do you think of something
i once said.

tell me if you hurt at all,
when someone says
my name with yours.

it may have been so long ago,
but i would give
the world to know.

:'(
Tell Me ~ Lang Leav

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close