Author Topic: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )  (Read 283040 times)

confusedjoanna

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #380 on: November 03, 2012, 05:17:00 pm »

:))

Familiarity breeds contempt and predictability breeds boredom.

so be spontaneous in all aspect! :*

kawen

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #381 on: November 12, 2012, 05:20:34 am »
A relationship has its up and downs, but when you've
been through so much with each other, all the
arguments, fights and conflict seem to be the glue to
keeping the relationship going, you can't have love
without a little pain, but if the bond is strong enough
to overcome its obstacles, then it's worth fighting for.

fall2pieces

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #382 on: November 17, 2012, 04:11:42 pm »
“I love you crookedly because my heart’s been unhinged from birth. The doctors gave me strict instructions not to fall in love: my fragile clockwork heart would never survive. But when you gave me a dose of love so powerful - far beyond my wildest dreams - that I felt able to confront anything for you, I decided to put my life in your hands.”
—    Mathias Malzieu, The Boy with the Cuckoo-Clock Heart

kawen

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #383 on: November 19, 2012, 09:53:50 am »

Be patient, someday someone will walk into your life
and make you realize why it never worked out with
anyone else.

eeyore5147

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #384 on: November 19, 2012, 10:44:19 am »
Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad...
But it's everything in between that makes it all worth living.

whitestarrr

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #385 on: December 21, 2012, 05:18:24 am »
Look for someone who can actually live without you—but who will choose to live with you—not because he needs you, but because he loves you.

ForeverDreamer

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #386 on: August 30, 2013, 12:21:20 am »
May mga tao talagang hindi nakalaan para sa isa’t isa. Ang hirap lang dun , hindi na nga NAKALAAN , PINAGTATAGPO pa...

Buhayin ko lang itong thread na ito ha  ;)

ang galing mo dito sis angelbabe ;D

sis  kawen,gaganda ng mga quotes mo!hehe

sana may magpopost na ulit...hehe  ;D :D

pan.ian4ever

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #387 on: October 01, 2013, 01:39:11 am »
Forget what hurt you,
but never forget what it taught you :)

kawen

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #388 on: November 03, 2013, 03:17:48 am »

sis  kawen,gaganda ng mga quotes mo!hehe


Thanks sis, I am really into this stuff and a hopeless romantic-

Love is giving someone the power to destroy you, but trusting them not to.

Loving you is a battle I won't surrender.


anon

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #389 on: November 07, 2013, 03:28:41 pm »
“Soul Mates

I don’t know how you are so familiar to me—or why it feels less like I am getting to know you and more as though I am remembering who you are. How every smile, every whisper brings me closer to the impossible conclusion that I have known you before, I have loved you before—in another time, a different place, some other existence.”


― Lang Leav

kisses bratt

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #390 on: November 07, 2013, 03:54:17 pm »
When everything goes to hell, the people who stand by you without flinching -- they are your family.
(Jim Butcher)

This is true!!! :) ;) ;) ;)

miss_isla

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #391 on: November 08, 2013, 10:27:32 pm »
I love you for not lying
so many people lying all the time
I hate them
so I love you

Love Poem 2002 by Mary Fons

kawen

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #392 on: January 26, 2014, 03:12:55 am »
This really made me think:

 People change. Feelings change. It doesn’t mean that the love once shared wasn’t true or real. It simply means that sometimes when people grow, they grow apart.

500 Days of Summer

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #393 on: January 26, 2014, 04:22:00 pm »
You make me feel unhinged. Like you can take me apart and put me back together again and again.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #394 on: January 28, 2014, 02:58:39 am »
You should be kissed every day, every hour, every minute. - The Lucky One

I feel like you are the reward for everything i did right in my life. -Then She Found Me

Observer54

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #395 on: February 05, 2014, 08:39:58 am »
 ;D Natuwa ako sa thread na ito ha!

anon

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #396 on: February 09, 2014, 01:41:51 am »
From a Tumblr post: The greatest distance between two persons is misunderstanding.

starfishqueen

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #397 on: February 10, 2014, 11:54:09 pm »
The couples that are meant to be are the ones who go through everything that's designed to tear them apart and come out even stronger

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #398 on: February 27, 2014, 04:19:23 pm »
Unfortunately, we all have that one person we'd take back any second no matter how much they hurt us in the past

anon

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #399 on: March 09, 2014, 08:37:29 pm »
"Your words touch me in a way I find difficult to describe", she said,
"although whenever I read them it feels a lot like foreplay."

- Michael Faudet

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close